Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Tiranogg

Re: Tiranogg

Postby blumyst » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:36 am

kimo wrote:
blumyst wrote:Ok I went to redownload this game for an updated version and I cant. Says password expired!!
I need a link please?

I had the same thing happen to me. Try cservice@bmtmicro.com and they get back to you rather quickly. I sent them a copy of my purchase email to expedite their reply.

Thanks kimo
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:06 pm

Got the email from BMT and downloaded what I thought
would be updated and it wasnt!! When I go to get the
comet meteors pells at relic merchant she doesnt have
Tier III Grimoires as well as the Comet and Meteor only
the tier II's! Whats yup with that???
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby firefly84 » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:09 pm

Hello, playing the current Steam version, but after the Indech fight at the to of Conand/Connand Tower playing further is impossible.
Even if you skip the game breaker in the 2nd cut scene you cannot get rid of the invisibility bug anywhere (not even Gorain Port as suggested here). You need forever to navigate trough the maps.

Also Indech doesn't act anymore after the 3 element attack. But defeating him will take long then.
Just let him spam those 3 skills again until the party is defeated (you won't get any rewards if you win).

More Bugs:
  • Swift Garb package should contain Zephyr Robe and Mercury Gauntlet but contains only a Mercury Pendant
  • Fleet-Footed Garb package should contain Mercury Vest and Winged Helmet but contains only the Winged Helmet
  • Healing Panacea package should contain Vita Pepper and Purified Hvare Water but contains only Purified Mana Water.
  • There are 2 types of Purified Mana Water: once restores 15 and the other 20 MP to the party.
  • Either Lianna needs really many EXP to level up or the Double EXP Gain (she wears 2 of them) won't work with her.
  • Trabant cannot learn any skills, but can profit of the equip skill from weapons bug (please never fix that one).
  • I have found the Sidhe Stone but cannot use it at the one at the Temple of Fonteini.
  • The Researcher has been lost somewhere on his way back from Concordia Port to Clannad's.
  • The Teleporter Crystals doesn't register correctly (especially that in Landen) and you can even teleport to Kraus even before your 2nd boss battle at Sakram Valley cave.
  • I had the missing file about Ianna_Sad, too.
  • The Aero Grimoire grants Donar instead of Aero.
  • Trabant needs to equip two elemental axes to hit physically immune targets like Entities - wearing an accessory like the holy pendant doesn't change that condition)

As I am playing without the official guide, there are some questions left.
Current found secret passages:
  • Waterfall Cave in the Pan Forest
  • Ulster Cave further west of the Fire Bomb location
  • Waterfall Cave in Lothlorien
  • Hidden Blacksmith (both entrances/exits)
  • Sakram Valley Cave (south of boss room)
Have I missed some until the Conand Tower?

As I have revisited all those places I have teleported out again I should have found most things.
But how do you unfold the 2nd bridge in the Landen Waterways?

And I really try to overlook all those spelling errors and other glitches.
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby mamachi » Mon May 02, 2022 8:08 am

I am at Connand tower but cant get to 2nd floor. I have collected items from all chests and put all the Souls and aynheirs in the orbs so the light up but when I try to use the teleport it says "not available".
What do I miss?
+::sos
mamachi
Bard

Postby firefly84 » Thu May 19, 2022 2:25 pm

mamachi wrote:I am at Connand tower but cant get to 2nd floor. I have collected items from all chests and put all the Souls and aynheirs in the orbs so the light up but when I try to use the teleport it says "not available".
What do I miss?
+::sos

You have to put 15 Aynheir on the left and 20 Aynheir on the right pedestal.
That should do the trick.

But you won't be able to play much further because the next boss battle totally bugged and a game breaker.
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby mamachi » Wed May 25, 2022 6:47 am

I have put all the items into the sockets and killed all the enemys but nothing worked.
I think it is a shame when a developer give up upon a very good game and leave us with a game we can't finished. I have really enjoyed that game until now. I tried with a PM but have no respons. +::cry
mamachi
Bard

Postby kimo » Wed May 25, 2022 2:59 pm

mamachi wrote:I have put all the items into the sockets and killed all the enemys but nothing worked.
I think it is a shame when a developer give up upon a very good game and leave us with a game we can't finished. I have really enjoyed that game until now. I tried with a PM but have no respons. +::cry

The developer does have a web site, but nothing has been updated in months. It's really a shame because this game has a lot of potential and was good for his 1st commercial game.

Here are my notes about Connand Tower. And also make sure your party is around Lvl 30.
The teleport symbols only activate after the correct number of Charon Souls or Aynheir have been placed upon the pedestal. There are wall plaques that tells you where they go.

To go from the Main floor to next floor, you need 35 Charon Souls in the pedestals.

Then, to go from that floor to the next floor you will need 25 Aynheir in the pedestals.

Then, hang on because the boss battles are tough! +::grrr

I hope this helps you figure it out. It's been 6 months since I played the game, but I always keep important notes for future plays. +::clap
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby leesha » Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:36 am

I came to Mogria. I need to do the research center task but I can't find the secret entrance. I look everywhere near the item shop but can't find it. what could i have missed.
leesha
Peasant

Postby kimo » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:37 pm

leesha wrote:I came to Mogria. I need to do the research center task but I can't find the secret entrance. I look everywhere near the item shop but can't find it. what could i have missed.

My notes mention the one of the large crates (to the right side of the shop?) has to be pushed sideways out of the way to find the hidden stairway. The sewers have got lots of nasty critters, so good luck down there.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Galahaid Village?

Postby jincyk » Thu Oct 06, 2022 4:35 pm

is supposed to be tucked into the Northeast portion of Tairngire, but either I'm blind or it's not. Has anyone found it?

Never mind! Found it!
jincyk
Explorer

Avonsteel

Postby jincyk » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:23 pm

I have 3 ingots and have to craft 2. The guide says I need "300 Iron Ore (14,700 koruna in total)
– 30 Purified Water (29,970 koruna in total)
– 30 Geis Stones
– 30 Charon Souls"

(in addition to the blazing souls, which I have)

What I don't understand is how to "craft" these. You can only have 99 ores at a time, right? Where do I go to do this?
jincyk
Explorer

Reverse Pendant in Temple?

Postby jincyk » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:35 pm

There's supposed to be one (#7 on the guide map) but I cannot find it.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby gita » Tue Jun 13, 2023 1:27 pm

I cannot find the wyrm in the desert - am i missing something?
gita
Wanderer

Postby firefly84 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 3:10 pm

gita wrote:I cannot find the wyrm in the desert - am i missing something?

You cannot proceed further there until you have found the Storm Wyrm.
There is only one path you can go there and at the end is that Storm Wyrm.

Note that you can probably only play until the top of Conand Tower, as playing invisible is very difficult.
firefly84
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers