Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Oathkeeper

The Oathkeeper

Postby Indinera » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:31 pm

THE OATHKEEPER

$14.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by Anima Games, already behind Ultima Adventum.

Please also note that the game also comes with a 43-page $4.99 strategy guide:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Ira is a famed mercenary, known for never breaking a contract he is called The Oathkeeper. When one of his contracts puts him in the middle of an ancient war of good versus evil and face to face with the woman he begins to fall in love with, he will have to start fighting for more than just money, and using his word for a greater good and a much greater sacrifice.

FEATURES:

Classical Storyline
Sidequests to complete
Quest Journal to keep track of your progress
Mouse Support
Beautiful battle system that makes you feel in the battle yourself
Beautiful and dynamic locations to explore

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Oathkeeper

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:33 pm

The Oathkeeper is definitively a keep. The game is fun and interesting so far. If I find something, I let you know but sometime it takes time for me because there is so much games lately on this site and everywhere else, that it is hard to play with everthing at the same time! But it is a big THANKS Anima! +::heart 8)
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:23 am

The battles are well balanced in the ruins and it is a little challenging. One BUG, after my party being defeat in the ruins, I had a message appearing and the game shut down. I didn't try dying again so I cannot tell if it's a bug in genereal. I'll try later... Another thing that is happening in the latest games in general, sometime, when you load your game the options of the game you have chosen vanished and you have to calibrate again the music, puting on and off the mouse. With this game, it is hurting a little bit much because the music is completly off, and you have to calibrate it each time you open your game after the computer being shut off and on. If you quit your game and enter in it without shuting down the compter everything is fine.---- Well that's it!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby TommyD » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:31 am

So far so good, except...

I am getting and error - and the game closes. Seems I am missing a file.

In particular, when Gwydion tries to cast the Enhance...(can't remember exactly, but the enhance magic) spell, I get:

Unable to find file: Audio/SE/Up.

Other than that no problems so far +::Thumbup
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:03 am

Hi! Me again. Yes the BUG with the party dying, the message (and the game shut down) is still happening in Amatha Garden. So I think this would have to be fix...
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby poetforhim726 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:33 am

I am getting an error message too and the game shuts down after I get the holy rapier. Are these bugs gonna get fixed?
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby TommyD » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:37 am

Well, I just finished :)

Only bug I had was the one I posted up-thread. I didn't get any of the errors others have mentioned.

Only disappointing thing is a fairly short playing time ( < 5 hours)
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:41 am

Hello guys, I'll look into the bugs right now. I'll need more information from you.

Gorilla4
Can you tell me exactly what message before the game shuts down? That will help me track down the error. And what battle is it exactly?

poetforhim726
Knowing exactly what the message says here would help me as well. Is it after the boss fight or is it during the scene when you actually receive the Holy Rapier?

TommyD
That is an easy one and I've fixed it already, I'll send the new build to upload when I have fixed the other reported bugs here. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Anima » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:23 pm

Gorilla4 wrote:Hi! Me again. Yes the BUG with the party dying, the message (and the game shut down) is still happening in Amatha Garden. So I think this would have to be fix...

I believe the bug happens when you actually are defeated in battle, it happens with the game over audio. If so, that has been fixed. I'm waiting to fix one more report and I'll send the fixed build to upload. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:23 pm

Yes Anima, it is saying: Unable to find file: Audio ME Gameover... Thank you for the fix!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Anima » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:15 pm

That has been fixed and will be included in the next patch. I'm just waiting to confirm that if the bug poetforhim reported is the same one, so I can patch it all together. :)

By the way, Gorilla, that glitch doesn't keep you from progressing in the game as long as you don't die in battles. +::biggrin
Anima
Bard

Postby poetforhim726 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:39 pm

@ Amina, I get the error when I am in the actual boss fight. It says, file not found: sound or something like that.
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:43 pm

Is that after you use an specific skill or after the boss does? Were you able to detect that?
Anima
Bard

Postby Nyx » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:14 pm

Are there secret places to be found?

TY
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Anima » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:50 pm

Nyx, there are sidequests, but no secret rooms in this one.
Anima
Bard

Next

Return to Games from other Developers