Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Oathkeeper

Re: New RPG: The Oathkeeper

Postby catman3 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:42 pm

I'm having the problem of the missing audio file shut down in the hold just after getting the sword and the fellow mutates. How do I download the patched game?
Thanks
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:12 pm

Would you be able to get me the exact file's name the message says it's missing?
It's a bit weird that sound a file is being missed at this point because people have already finished the game and therefore got past this point.

Is the error ocurring before the boss fight during the scene or during the fight itself?
If you could get me those I'll look into it and fix whatever it is ASAP. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby catman3 » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:01 pm

I uninstalled and downloaded again and that seems to have fixed the file. Was able to fight Lord Dorian without further glitches.
On an unrelated question, is there a game in the sequence between Three Stars and the Laxius Force series? Somewhere before Laxius Force, Metrolia got destroyed and it wasn't during Three Stars.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:03 pm

Ah, I did thought that had already been fixed! +::biggrin
I'm glad you enjoy the rest of the game now.

As for your question, I'm not the developer of those games (wish I were, as they're great :) ) so let's wait to see if Indy can answer you and he sees it.
Anima
Bard

Postby Indinera » Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:18 pm

On an unrelated question, is there a game in the sequence between Three Stars and the Laxius Force series?

A trilogy, actually +::biggrin

Somewhere before Laxius Force, Metrolia got destroyed and it wasn't during Three Stars.

This happens
Spoiler: show
in Laxius Power 3
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: The Oathkeeper

Postby Isabelle » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:18 pm

Hello, +::sos I just finished the demo for the Oathkeeper game and just bought the full version. I can't download the full version. :( I don't know why. The demo functionned very well. Could it be a version problem. If it the case and that the version is to old can I get a refund? It cost me 20$ for a game that I can't dowload. +::grrr I hope that it can be solved. I really liked the game. :( .
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:13 pm

I'll send you another link to download it.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Isabelle » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:25 pm

Indinera wrote:I'll send you another link to download it.

Thank you Indinera. I received the new link. I tried to download it. The first time it said Expired. I tried again and it always say bloqued. Is it because I tried to soon? I'm sorry to bother you continuously about that +:oops:
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Isabelle » Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:29 pm

Isabelle wrote:
Indinera wrote:I'll send you another link to download it.

Thank you Indinera. I received the new link. I tried to download it. The first time it said Expired. I tried again and it always say bloqued. Is it because I tried to soon? I'm sorry to bother you continuously about that +:oops:

That is the exact answer I get when I try. The password is blocked
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:37 am

Contact BMT about that and explain them your problem, they should be able to assist you (and unblock the download link):
cservice@bmtmicro.com
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Isabelle » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:00 pm

Indinera wrote:Contact BMT about that and explain them your problem, they should be able to assist you (and unblock the download link):
cservice@bmtmicro.com

Thank you for your time Indinera.
I just wrote to them and I wish they'll be able to do something about it otherwise, I'll always be nervous to buy another game. In the meantime, I wish you a Happy Holidays :)
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Isabelle » Sat Dec 25, 2021 3:32 pm

Isabelle wrote:
Indinera wrote:Contact BMT about that and explain them your problem, they should be able to assist you (and unblock the download link):
cservice@bmtmicro.com

Thank you for your time Indinera.
I just wrote to them and I wish they'll be able to do something about it otherwise, I'll always be nervous to buy another game. In the meantime, I wish you a Happy Holidays :)

Hello Indinera Yeah!! +::YAY It works now. Thank you for the tip. Have a nice day
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:44 pm

The story was good. The gameplay challenging. In general, I really enjoyed playing. I thought it was a little short. After the final boss, I was kind of surprised that it was already over. I was feeling like being in the middle of something. A sequel is needed...
Gorilla4
Bard

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers