Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Moonfall

Re: New RPG: Moonfall

Postby Del » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:25 am

GrannyC wrote:It is now available. Just download it again and reinstall it, please
Well I finished the game. It was enjoyable except for the errors that your beta testers somehow missed. if you need new testers for your next game I am available. I did quitea bit of testing for Jill Shields and for the Newly brothers (John Wizard Games).

I'm glad you enjoyed the game. :)
Thank for the offer for beta testing, I will keep you in mind for my next game.

MONCHA5 wrote:
Del wrote:That has been fixed. Can you try downloading the game again? Please let me know how it goes.

Ok I went to dune ruins, shard mines and the original fields and killed the mosters, and now where to go? The king at yellow palace only says to go those places +::grrr

You need to get to island all the way northwest, the one with a big forest, land there and enter the forest.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:11 am

iI am really very disappointment with this game. To many errors to be fixed.
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Del » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:32 am

I'm sorry you feel that way, but the last thing you mentioned is not an error.
When Queen Azalia gives you the champion quest she tells you to meet her at the northwest island and that is an objective listed in the quest itself in the quest log. :(
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:08 pm

I re-downloaded and still have the same problem in the shard mines where I just go back and forth to same teleport areas.
That was from BMT from date of purchase was the fix sent to them?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:42 pm

When did you re-download it? Was it recently? I have checked the latest build and I'm positive the error was corrected. Could you try downloading again and letting me know? If for some it still doesn't work for you, I'll have the build reuploaded to see if that if fixes the problem for you or I'll contact you directly with a download link.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Nov 18, 2021 11:54 pm

I downloaded it this morning when I posted, then edited my post. I guess I'll re-download now. You may have fixed it but was BMT updated?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:26 am

This last download fixed the problem! Thanks. +::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:15 am

Glad to hear! Enjoy. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: Moonfall

Postby briony » Sat May 21, 2022 3:38 am

where do I find Devas the last boss
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby firefly84 » Thu May 26, 2022 12:50 pm

Before I download that game on Steam I need to know if you will still fix bugs I might find.
I don't want to get disappointed again from an Aldorlea Game.
+::surrender
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:14 am

Hi Del,
Finally finished the game - I did purchase it at the time of release but due to a computer glitch (me) +:oops: I lost the full version. Couldn't be bothered harassing BMT Micro for a new code etc and RL happened so it went to the back burner for over a year. Recently, I re-purchased it after re-playing the Demo and remembering how much I'd liked it (I also "lost" another game the same way so that's on my to-do list).

I did enjoy the game - for me it played very smoothly with the mouse and got all characters up to level 26. Took me about 11.5 hours. The storyline was really good and kept me engaged. While I did buy the guide, I didn't use it much and found I tended to do things the "wrong" way round - started with Galdwyn, then Alma, and finally Algren. It was doable but I suspect it was unnecessarily difficult as I started out with very few resources and it got a bit hairy at times to scrape through - especially with Alma. I did like how they each had their own story and how the characters developed and finally met up.

The battles were challenging - hard but not impossible which I like. I did find the Chimeras tough - and a bit repetitive but maybe I'm just feeling a bit sour about how often they debuffed my team +::grrr The final battle was mighty - bloody Devas sucking out all my HP and MP +::fear

Overall, I think this is a good game and I would definitely recommend to others +::clap

Thank you as always, Del. I had a fun time +::YAY

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers