Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Magnificence

Re: New RPG: Magnificence

Postby Indinera » Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:47 pm

darkange wrote:Lumen created magnificence and luminescence... i see a patern here +::Dance

And Obsolescence! +::music +::lol
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:59 pm

Well, I'm still playing but I had to write to say this game is by far your best yet. I'm not crazy about how they bully Victoria
but I hope this ties in with the story line with their attitudes. You really portrayed the town well with it's history considering most of the people in town that aren't dirt poor are quite greedy and in need of a good whack on the back of the head...(inclusive of Hunter and Max) mind you this is not something I'd do in real life but in this game it really brings out the nasty side of me when playing +::O_o In the long run it's a great game so far!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Lumen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:26 pm

Thank you. I worked very hard to make this my best game so far, I'm glad you're enjoying it! +::YAY
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:24 pm

Stuck here. Looking for help. SPOILER ALERT - If the king hasn't joined you yet, you may not want to reveal....
Spoiler: show
Victoria doesn't want to settle for a failed quest. She's dispatched of the ghost and returned to the sewers. She wants to hook up with Maurice before venturing further, but Maurice is behind spikes and I've been exploring like crazy looking for a switch that will lower those spikes leading to Maurice's room. I guess I must have lowered them earlier in the game, but I don't remember where that switch is, nor can I find it again. +::sos
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lumen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:59 pm

Ah, sorry, I didn't consider this case.
There is an update already uploading, Indy should have it soon.
Do you have a savefile BEFORE the conversation with the butler?
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Lumen wrote:Ah, sorry, I didn't consider this case.
There is an update already uploading, Indy should have it soon.
Do you have a savefile BEFORE the conversation with the butler?

I save a lot, so no worries. I have one just after the king joins so there's not a lot to redo. I'm curious, though. What unexpected sequence did I follow? Oh, wait...
Should I have not gone to the crypt before returning to the sewers? I'll give that a whirl while I'm waiting for the update to be ready.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:18 pm

New build uploaded!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Lumen » Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:25 pm

Thank you Indy!

Lady JJ I think you must have left inadvertently a switch in an incorrect position. The new build should make sure the switch is back to its good position.
Lumen
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:02 am

I'm stuck in the library with the last yellow switch...every time I hit it the spikes come up on the other side. Is that supposed to happen? Cuz I went back to all the other switches and went back to the last one with it still not working. Did I miss something?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:13 am

ZuluKat wrote:I'm stuck in the library with the last yellow switch...every time I hit it the spikes come up on the other side. Is that supposed to happen? Cuz I went back to all the other switches and went back to the last one with it still not working. Did I miss something?

Is this the floor button switch? For me, if that yellow button is depressed, then the spikes are down, but if you stand on it again and toggle the button to the raised position, then the spikes are up.

Edit-Sorry, ZuluKat. I've just now entered the library. My earlier response is of no help to you. :(

Lumen - the fixed build worked well. I did have to resort to an earlier save, but it's all good now. :)

@ZuluKat-I opened the 3 gates by depressing all 3 switches. That switch that trap you inside when you depress it, well maybe there's another way of leaving the dungeon besides just walking out...
Use a Seven Winds to exit. When you return, if all 3 yellow buttons are depressed, you can get past those gates.

Now I'm stuck trying to figure out what to do with the red switches....
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:36 pm

Thanks Lady JJ! I forgot about using that.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:13 pm

ZuluKat wrote:Thanks Lady JJ! I forgot about using that.

I did, too, for the longest time. Then, as I was running around in circles and had to use one because I just had to quit playing at that moment, it came to me.... tried it and it worked. :)

So..... I'm at the party and I've talked to everyone multiple times, clicked on every tile from every angle and still can't find anything to do but leave.
Is this truly the end of the game because it just doesn't seem like a true ending?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:07 am

Lady JJ wrote:
ZuluKat wrote:Thanks Lady JJ! I forgot about using that.

I did, too, for the longest time. Then, as I was running around in circles and had to use one because I just had to quit playing at that moment, it came to me.... tried it and it worked. :)

So..... I'm at the party and I've talked to everyone multiple times, clicked on every tile from every angle and still can't find anything to do but leave.
Is this truly the end of the game because it just doesn't seem like a true ending?
[/quote

How did you get past that big gold gate lol I'm going in circles trying to find a way
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:27 am

ZuluKat wrote:
How did you get past that big gold gate lol I'm going in circles trying to find a way

There may have been more than 1 gold gate, but this is the one I remember. I"m assuming you're in the Death Shrine? If you haven't rescued Victoria yet, you'll need to go to the square building with the red pentagram on its roof and do that. When you return to the Death Shrine go back into that building and there's a green floor button. This opens the gold gate. If this isn't the gate you need opened, give me a few more details as to where exactly it is.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:13 pm

I've got the King crew after going completely through the Death Shrine minus Hunter. It's the big Gold gate after fighting the Skeletal dragon north of the dragon. I'm going to run through the area one more time. I was thinking that red button that the King escaped from might be the clue but I can't figure out how to get the spikes down.
ZuluKat
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers