Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Child of Hope

Re: New RPG: Child of Hope

Postby Isabelle » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:26 am

Zenith wrote:
MONCHA5 wrote:Where are the 8 shards? I have been walking all the map and didnt find them all!

Here are the locations:

1 - Sorrowmount
2 - Mistridge Maze
3 - Stonethrone
4 - Motherlode
5 - Snowfall Beach
6 - Storage Manor
7 - Dragon Lair
8 - Abyssalis

If you need it to be more specific, tell me and I'll help you out. :)

nicholas wrote:I'm inside the mines looking for the artfactl

In The Beast - Belly head all the way northeast, you will see some stairs, climb them up and head to the next room, there you will find the artifact.

Is the Dragon Lair the dragon cavern? because I've been there and fought the dragon but never saw the shard. I have all the others.
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Isabelle » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:48 pm

Is there a secret room in the Dragon lair because I can't find the shard
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Zenith » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:31 pm

Koni wrote:I am very disappointed.

We purchased the guide for a reason. Money spent for when we need help to play.
I think the guide should show the answers for all quests.

Inside the game Quests reads:

Quest Journal
Description:
There is a Divine artifact in Rising Fort which may very well be the last thing we have of the Divines.
Objectives:
Collect all eight Divine Shards to activate the Pillar.

I can find Nothing in Rising Fort and it is not on the locations list.

I am sorry you feel that way, since it was a special sidequest I thought it would be challenging to not include information about it in the guide. I have however posted a list of all the locations of the shards here in the forums. I'm also working on a patch that will make the shards more visible in map so they're a bit easier to notice. I will let everyone know as soon as the new build is available.

Isabelle wrote:Is there a secret room in the Dragon lair because I can't find the shard

It's in the Dragon Cave, where you can slay the optional boss. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll look into it ASAP.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Koni » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:01 pm

Thank you.
Overall, I do enjoy your games.
Koni
Wanderer

Postby Isabelle » Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:18 am

Unfortunately it's not there. +::cry I played the game twice and it's not there.
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:40 am

This game has been updated!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Zenith » Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:03 am

Koni wrote:Thank you.
Overall, I do enjoy your games.

Happy to hear that! Did you catch the list with the locations of the shards here in the thread?

Isabelle wrote:Unfortunately it's not there. +::cry I played the game twice and it's not there.

The game has been updated, can you redownload it and try again, please? Let me know how it goes. :)
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Isabelle » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:27 pm

Thank you soooooo much!!! Everything is fine now +::YAY . I love this game even if its not very long. I specially love the fact that when we kill a monster he doesn't come back. Anyway thanks again for your support. Greatly appreciated +::Thumbup
Isabelle
Peasant

Postby Zenith » Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:54 pm

I am happy to know you have enjoyed the game. :)
And I thank you for your support. :)
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:51 am

Is there going to be anothergame to continue from this one?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Zenith » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:31 pm

A sequel is indeed a possibility but the game is meant to work as a solo piece.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:47 am

Zenith wrote:A sequel is indeed a possibility but the game is meant to work as a solo piece.

That would be nice specially if they still had their levels where they are when the game is over and stoll have the money and items from this game
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Koni » Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:42 am

3. Stonethrone
4. Motherlode

I found in the beast, cannot find Motherlode - where in Stonethrone?

Without details, it is very frustrating. Please update the guide.
Koni
Wanderer

Re: Child of Hope

Postby MerryX » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:18 pm

Hi Zenith,

I have just finished playing the game and overall had a good time. It was short - took about 7 hours - and although I did not get the guide, I'm fairly sure I completed most things.

The game ran smoothly and the story was interesting and the characters well balanced all levelled up to 21. I have to say Clad's Paralysing Slash was great - it continued to surprise me by managing to paralyse enemies - even difficult bosses - which was a bit of a game changer while I caught my breath +::biggrin And once he got Scythe Frenzy, and Vesper had Battle Fury, the team was pretty unstoppable and the final dungeon was a bit of a doddle 8)

I found 7 side quests - and although I completed all The Abysmal Shrines objectives, it still showed as incomplete so I don't know what else to do? +:::| And I found all the Divine Shards without any problem - you must have made them more visible since earlier posts where people were having problems seeing/finding them.

The equipment was great - loved finding better gear as I went along. The Belle Mont for Cedric in the final dungeon was a bit of a puzzle as it reduced Att = 1 with no other benefit I could see so didn't end up using it. I also expected to run into a swarm of vampires at some point as I kept picking up Vampire Fangs and some skills / gear were specific to battling Vampires - but I never found any?! :( Is there something I missed? +::Dunno

Anyway, the game did play smoothly and, although it was on the short side, I did have a good time so would recommend. Sometimes short is not a bad thing, as I have just finished two very long games back to back, so a shorter game was a nice change.

This is the first game of yours I have played and I would be interested to play more.

Many thanks,

MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers