Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Child of Hope

Re: New RPG: Child of Hope

Postby GrannyC » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:07 am

Well I finally finished the game. I enjoyed it very much, although I could not find all of the divine shards and I even bought the guide but it doesn't give me any clues ay all. Now that is a bummer. +::cry
Oh one more thing...... Now I can no longer go back into the dragon cave.
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:13 am

Isabelle wrote:
Gorilla4 wrote:Hi Isabelle, you have to download again the game from the link, the one they sent you in your email. Enjoy! +::Dance

Hello Gorilla, I tried to download the game from the link they sent me originally in my email but since I already downloaded once its says Download blocked. I can't reload the game a second time. I would either need a patch or a new password for the product i suppose +:::| .

Download links should be available for 1 month, as far as I know... +::Dunno
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Zenith » Fri Dec 17, 2021 11:05 am

I am happy to know you have enjoyed the game. :)
Since the shards sidequest is a special sidequest, I decided not to include it on the guide, it's the only sidequest I didn't include.

Why exactly can't you enter Dragon Cave now?
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby kimo » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:16 pm

Isabelle wrote:
Gorilla4 wrote:Hi Isabelle, you have to download again the game from the link, the one they sent you in your email. Enjoy! +::Dance

Hello Gorilla, I tried to download the game from the link they sent me originally in my email but since I already downloaded once its says Download blocked. I can't reload the game a second time. I would either need a patch or a new password for the product i suppose +:::| .

If you are using a VPN or similar software to hide your IP, the download site gives a "Password Expired" and/or "Blocked" error even within 30 days. I just turn it off before clicking a download link to update a program and everything works okay for me. It took me several attempts to figure this one out.

@Zenith
People buy guides to get ALL the info about a game (i.e. secret rooms, how to solve quests, etc.). Your choice to not include Shard info was a poor choice IMHO.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:52 pm

Hi, I bought the guide but the password is blocked!! I need to dlownload the guide.

Who can help me? +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:35 pm

I see GrannyC completed without all the shards. So I'll just finish up today since I got the new download. Did get rest of chests with the patched version, no shard soooo I guess I'll have to replay at a later date to get them all. Thanks for the update Zenith!

Finally finished! Not finding that last shard really bummed me out...other than that it was an easy play through. I did like the traveling around through the various cavern/cave areas. I know I always mention it with these style games but some hidden rooms would be a nice treat for the next game. And perhaps other modes to play in easy/normal/hard/insane...
+::whistle The characters were well thought out and the artwork overall worked well. +::Thumbup
Last edited by ZuluKat on Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby nicholas » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:26 pm

I have come to a dead end in the mines to find the artifact. Where do I go next? +::sos +::sos
Thanksl Am enjoying the game so far. +::kiss
nicholas
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:54 pm

I am at the beginning of the game. I've been to Hopetown and had to use the tunnel to exit. Went to a town to the east where we first learned about the shards quest. Some gamers said that one shard can be found in Hopetown? Is it possible later to go back in the city?
It would be nice, Zenith, to include this quest in the guide. I would probably buy it because it seems a little difficult... Thanks! The game is fun, beautiful, well balanced and I like the music...
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Zenith » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:47 pm

nicholas wrote:I have come to a dead end in the mines to find the artifact. Where do I go next? +::sos +::sos
Thanksl Am enjoying the game so far. +::kiss

You have come to a dead end inside the mines or after the mines?

Gorilla4 wrote:I am at the beginning of the game. I've been to Hopetown and had to use the tunnel to exit. Went to a town to the east where we first learned about the shards quest. Some gamers said that one shard can be found in Hopetown? Is it possible later to go back in the city?
It would be nice, Zenith, to include this quest in the guide. I would probably buy it because it seems a little difficult... Thanks! The game is fun, beautiful, well balanced and I like the music...

Yes, you can revisit Hopetown at a later time in the game. :)
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Zenith » Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:47 pm

ZuluKat wrote:I see GrannyC completed without all the shards. So I'll just finish up today since I got the new download. Did get rest of chests with the patched version, no shard soooo I guess I'll have to replay at a later date to get them all. Thanks for the update Zenith!

Finally finished! Not finding that last shard really bummed me out...other than that it was an easy play through. I did like the traveling around through the various cavern/cave areas. I know I always mention it with these style games but some hidden rooms would be a nice treat for the next game. And perhaps other modes to play in easy/normal/hard/insane...
+::whistle The characters were well thought out and the artwork overall worked well. +::Thumbup

I can definitely work on some secret areas for my next game. :)
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Nyx » Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Reading through the posts I take it there are no secret rooms !!! +::Dunno
NYX
Nyx
DreamLord of Myst

Postby MONCHA5 » Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:58 pm

Where are the 8 shards? I have been walking all the map and didnt find them all!
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby nicholas » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:31 pm

I'm inside the mines looking for the artfactl
nicholas
Bard

Postby Zenith » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:49 am

MONCHA5 wrote:Where are the 8 shards? I have been walking all the map and didnt find them all!

Here are the locations:

1 - Sorrowmount
2 - Mistridge Maze
3 - Stonethrone
4 - Motherlode
5 - Snowfall Beach
6 - Storage Manor
7 - Dragon Lair
8 - Abyssalis

If you need it to be more specific, tell me and I'll help you out. :)

nicholas wrote:I'm inside the mines looking for the artfactl

In The Beast - Belly head all the way northeast, you will see some stairs, climb them up and head to the next room, there you will find the artifact.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Koni » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:27 pm

I am very disappointed.

We purchased the guide for a reason. Money spent for when we need help to play.
I think the guide should show the answers for all quests.

Inside the game Quests reads:

Quest Journal
Description:
There is a Divine artifact in Rising Fort which may very well be the last thing we have of the Divines.
Objectives:
Collect all eight Divine Shards to activate the Pillar.

I can find Nothing in Rising Fort and it is not on the locations list.
Koni
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers