Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Darkest Road

Re: New RPG: The Darkest Road

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:35 pm

@Zulukat - What was your playtime / number of hours?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby TommyD » Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:34 am

Lady JJ wrote:@Zulukat - What was your playtime / number of hours?

I'm not Zulukat, but I did just finish. For me it was about 8.5 hours.

Fun game! +::Thumbup +::Thumbup
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby Myth » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:43 am

ZuluKat wrote:
GrannyC wrote:Another error..... In the earth village there is another chest you can't get to. It is on the left behind the soldier who says they have removed all of the rocks. +::cry

There are a couple other chests in the side lava room on right also.
Spoiler: show
I finished and I liked the story but felt a little let down at the end. I guess I'm getting used to a big celebration and not just a blah that's it ending. The not being able to get some chests because 1. you planned it that way or 2. Mapping was off bugged me a little bit. I must say fighting the orcs was a good bunch of tough battles!
Overall, decent game. +::Thumbup

Thank you for your feedback, ZuluKat.
Would you be able to be more specific regarding the chests you couldn't open? What map is it exactly?
Myth
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Mon Dec 27, 2021 4:47 pm

Myth wrote:
ZuluKat wrote:
GrannyC wrote:Another error..... In the earth village there is another chest you can't get to. It is on the left behind the soldier who says they have removed all of the rocks. +::cry

There are a couple other chests in the side lava room on right also.
Spoiler: show
I finished and I liked the story but felt a little let down at the end. I guess I'm getting used to a big celebration and not just a blah that's it ending. The not being able to get some chests because 1. you planned it that way or 2. Mapping was off bugged me a little bit. I must say fighting the orcs was a good bunch of tough battles!
Overall, decent game. +::Thumbup

Thank you for your feedback, ZuluKat.
Would you be able to be more specific regarding the chests you couldn't open? What map is it exactly?

Destroyer's Throat B1-3, chest blocked by lava south mid to bottom area. Apologies but I think that was the only one. Forgot to save before boss battle and had to go through again.

Lady JJ wrote:@Zulukat - What was your playtime / number of hours?
9.5 hours but I have a tendency to go back through areas to make sure I didn't miss anything.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Myth » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:35 pm

A patched build fixing the treasure chests issue is now available.
Myth
Peasant

Postby Kjollie » Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:33 pm

I can not find the sword in Havoc past.....I've been walking around in there forever:(. Found 3 gems but no sword
Kjollie
Peasant

Postby Myth » Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:56 am

Hey there, you are missing another gem. There are four to be found to open the portal to the sword.
Myth
Peasant

Postby Madmar » Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:50 pm

Problem with the portal. I have all 4 gems but can't get them on the pillars. Is there something I missed to trigger this event?
Madmar
Explorer

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:13 pm

Madmar wrote:Problem with the portal. I have all 4 gems but can't get them on the pillars. Is there something I missed to trigger this event?

I had the same problem until I just clicked all 4 sides of one column to figure out which side activated each. I can't remember which side though.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Madmar » Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:23 pm

Thank you so much ZuluKat. I can finally move on. +::YAY
Madmar
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:44 am

finished the game and still had lots of gold left. Always winder what to do with the leftover.
then they get more from hitting the monsters
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: The Darkest Road

Postby jincyk » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:04 pm

Is there a way to level up? I'm with Lucia and Evorus, level 3, mace and longbow, and they can't survive even a single battle in Obscuro. I'm about to give up. What am I missing??
jincyk
Explorer

Re: The Darkest Road

Postby bgillisp » Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:37 pm

jincyk wrote:Is there a way to level up? I'm with Lucia and Evorus, level 3, mace and longbow, and they can't survive even a single battle in Obscuro. I'm about to give up. What am I missing??

I just played the steam version today and that zone of the game is badly unbalanced I feel as those two are not well set up to take on the monsters there. I got past it by just dodging every fight until I met up with the others, then I went back and took on all of the monsters. Was much easier with a party of 4.
bgillisp
Mercenary

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers