Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Verdungo

Re: Verdungo

Postby blumyst » Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:58 am

grrrrrrr, I am so pissed!!! I just battled the drago\n oer whatever it is on an island all by itself
and won after it took several rounds just to kill it then went to that desert area, went in to rest
then the whole thing went to the screen where you load games grrrrrrr!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:07 pm

crawfors wrote:Ashes of the Night was the first game I ever made.

If you enjoyed Verdungo, I think you'll like Angel Made a lot more. it's a story game with a very open world.

Nope, dont like it. Make more. LoL, just kidding yes Im trying it and its good but im still going to play ashes as well
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:12 pm

Hi crawfors

Just finished playing Verdungo and enjoyed myself very much - after playing Wormskull which was fabulous!

I played Reinford Warrior (Level 37), Renshi Blade-Master (Level 37), Errow Ranger (Level 39), and Savannah Cleric (Level 41). Started to miss having some characters who could deal more debuffs (e.g. poison, etc) as most of mine were more hit something really hard. I also started to feel there were parts of the story/play I was missing out on (e.g., charisma) so may just need to re-play and choose some different people. With so many to choose from it could be helpful to give a brief overview of each to help players balance the team.

Mining 9, Fishing 8, Alchemy 10, and Crafting 9 - not able to craft as many of the weapons and armours as I wanted to. Ended up with a truly indecent amount of gold.

I did do a couple of things back to front - for example, got rid of the guy up in the north (can't remember his name) before I rescued the king.

Anyway, I think this was a great game with such a lot to enjoy including the alchemy and crafting, the many different characters and villains, a good play length, etc.

Thank you +::kiss

MerryX

PS Off to play Angel Made now +::Dance
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:57 pm

Merryx
so glad you enjoyed the game!

yes it's set up so you can replay it and get a different vibe! but i'm really happy you enjoyed the trade skills
thank you for your kind words! <3 xoxo

omg i can't wait to hear how you enjoy Angel Made! I'll wait for you in the forums over there!!
crawfors
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers