Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Angel Made

Angel Made

Postby Indinera » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:21 am

ANGEL MADE

$24.99

Image Image

This is the third game by Wolfs Moon Studios, after the well-received Wormskull and Verdungo.
https://www.aldorlea.org/wormskull.php
https://www.aldorlea.org/verdungo.php
This developer is noteworthy for the excellent playtime of their games, this one clocking around 30 hours.

SUMMARY:

Main Character Athos works for the church to perform exorcisms and save lost souls. His best friend Destiny teams up with him to correct the misdeeds of the world and try to make it a better place. The wicked ways of man quickly takes precedent as a struggle for power and control send Athos on a journey he never wanted.

Angel Made is a love story wrapped together tightly with conflict and drama. Emotional eunuch Athos displays the excitement of a stone when it comes to the interaction with his true love Destiny- that wears her heart on her sleeve. Fate pushes the two of them together and forces him to explore depths of himself he never knew he had.

FEATURES:

Over 30 hours of game play
Massive Open world
Vast story line
Battle Intensive - but simple enough to understand
Optional Quests
Character Customization
Trade skills: Mining, Crafting, Fishing, Alchemy
Unique Veteran Experience that functions independently from standard experience to further customize characters
Over 200 enemy types
Over 75 musical themes
Multiple Playable Characters
Made by a Single Developer

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :)
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Angel Made

Postby darkange » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:55 am

When did he had time to make this game so soon after verdungo ?
Is he working 16 hours per day on it ? +::O_o
I don't stop when I'm tired, I stop when I am done.
(David Goggins)
darkange
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:37 am

darkange wrote:When did he had time to make this game so soon after verdungo ?

Both Verdungo and Angel Made just arrived now on Aldorlea, but were released months ago. Have you tried any of them?
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby crawfors » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:18 pm

darkange wrote:When did he had time to make this game so soon after verdungo ?

Good morning SMart ass LMAO

When they arrive on Aldorlea and when I complete them are two entirely different things.
There's a long waiting list to get a game on here!

Verdungo was finished in august of 2020!

angel made was finished in May of 2021.

Indy had some open slots so he put me in.
I'm thankful he did that. He's a cool guy!

Shane
crawfors
Explorer

Postby meezs » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:43 pm

Been playing the game3 awhile really do like it . Very much like-the ability to super build the characters past 99 and items past 99. One question or I should say help unless i9m starting to mix up games wasnt there a place where you could fight at 3 different levels and there I believe it has the adventures guild in it? if so what area was it in because I can not find it anymore.
meezs
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:12 pm

oh holy shit. you're really far into the game!
do you have a favorite character??? :)

i was starting to wonder if anyone had even played since no one had said anything.

yes adventurer guild has a spot where you can enter a dungeon- every time you finish it your dungeon faction increases and eventually you'll get to do the highest level dungeon with a super boss at it ( the super boss drops killer gear so he's worth re-doing a quite a few times) The town is Veratos- it's right before Shadow Valley

glad you're enjoying the customization!

with the relics raising your stats at level up
and the veteran experience boosting it how you want- you can really do some wild stuff in the game.

BTW!! Did you find this?
Spoiler: show
The Ultima spell??
crawfors
Explorer

Postby meezs » Sat Feb 05, 2022 11:18 pm

No I have not yet found that one but i have to say because I like to grind out and build up each character the VE along with the ability to find and to purchase elixirs along with building the characters in combat make this one of my favorite games. Also I think the purchasing prices and amount of points are great for the elixirs. Price is just enough to make you work for it and at the same time does not over do it on the points. I will let you know when I am done. As it is now I could probably just go and finish the game but I have not found everything and like I said on of my favorite parts of these games are building up the characters. Thanks for a great game
meezs
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:01 am

just so you are aware- you can beat the final boss- and keep playing (just don't go into the portal)
new stuff actually opens up once the final boss is killed.. a small island with a portal on it that leads you into another zone lol.

For people who love pushing it to super high levels and stats.

How high is your alchemy and crafting? You can make elixirs and craft the best stuff in the game :)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby meezs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:42 am

My Crafting is 7 Alchemy 2 mining 10 fishing 6

Thanks for the headup on after boss kill

Right now I have Athos lv at 150 main group right now is Athos Destiny Rayne and Nadeen all are over lv 100
meezs
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:49 am

Wow impressive!

You've spent that time getting your level up, get your alchemy and crafting to lvl 10 so you can make the best stuff in the game!!

How many hours in are you??
crawfors
Explorer

Postby meezs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:46 pm

As of now about 55. I was off all last week so had fun playing while my back recovered.
meezs
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sun Feb 06, 2022 2:28 pm

perfect.

okay secret time:(there are many in this game)

It's time for us to get you Ultima and a secret area.

Remember where Shadow Valley is? (it's before Raegar's castle)
Let's go hunting there.. there's a monster there called "Wyrm" it has a 50% chance to drop the ultima stone. get that stone.. exit the forest at the southern end and stay on land- walk WEST as far as you can until you come to a tent.. trade your stone for the ultima spell- i suggest you get 2-3 from the Wyrms. THEN if you go into the town that's right there on that path--- Veratos-> go to the bar you'll find a guy with a golden face mask on.. speak with him- go to his house in the north western part of town and help them with an ultima stone! you'll unlock a secret zone
crawfors
Explorer

Postby meezs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:20 pm

ok got the ultima stone and a couple more but no dude wityh a gold mask at the bar he is in front of his house but only said "sorry no one gets in"
meezs
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:42 pm

I remembered I made it a bit difficult to find.

Open up your factions:

see the "white rose" faction? that needs to be +50 or higher to access Thiel (golden mask in the bar)
White rose can be completed at the bar in Veratos.. talk to the bartender and get started on it.

Eventually you'll need the ultima stone which in my opinion is the most difficult thing to get.

Hope that helps

if you check out your factions- all of those are quests that need to be completed.
if you've got zeros on everything- you have a LOT of game left.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby meezs » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:57 pm

Hmmm I do not have Faction on my menu showing any quests
meezs
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers