Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Angel Made

Re: New RPG: Angel Made

Postby blumyst » Thu Mar 10, 2022 7:28 pm

crawfors wrote:i don't think there's a single item in the game that LOWERS a stat

it just wouldn't raise as much as something else (or zero)

it's basically like this:
short term gain, for long term pain ?
you can be weaker by equipping exp+ gear in the short term.. but many hours down the road ----> your characters will be much stronger

always make sure you're wearing a relic to raise your stats when you level up

I like increasing Athos' attack. (same for Rayne)
Magic on Destiny.
etc.

and if you need to spend an extra 20 minutes grinding monsters in the area you're at-do so! a few extra character levels can make a big difference.

Thanks Shane I was thinking lowering one or two stats wouldnt be so bad if it helped
then rheres short term pain for long term gain
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:13 am

I got your first game on my old comoputer and didnt realze it till after I started p;aying it. Thats ok cause thisway I have it on thos computer now and dont have to transfer it over here.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:40 pm

I appreciate the support :)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:26 pm

crawfors wrote:I appreciate the support :)

your welcome +::Dance
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: Angel Made

Postby mamachi » Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:55 am

will there be a guide for this one?
mamachi
Bard

Postby firefly84 » Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:26 pm

I would write a guide on Steam for a free Steam Key.
But I have noticed that the last questions in the Steam Discussions were left unanswered for 9 months.
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby briony » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:27 am

how do i kill the mushroom monsters - they keep using a healing spell on themselves so i cannot kill any one them - the ones in the fungal dungeon
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby crawfors » Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:53 pm

Lmao I love that fight! STRATEGY!

you want me to ruin it or you want to figure it out yourself?

Spoiler: show
YOu have to isolate the mushrooms 1 by 1 and kill all 7? of them first. then you attack the boss. if you can't kill a single mushroom, after a few rounds- then you need to go level up
crawfors
Explorer

Postby briony » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:33 am

thanks
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Quimby » Mon May 09, 2022 4:29 pm

Not sure I know how to post but I was so impressed and had such fun playing Angel Made. Very clever and definitely worth the money. I am a 71 year old housewife and love to play RPG's. The charactors were great and the skills diversive. It took me 82 hours to get the World Ender Stone and I had a great time doing it. I am just not sure if I have done everything to finish the game. I have all my group at LV 120's. Please let me know and again thank you for a great game and I will definitely buy from you gain as I do with all the Aldorlea games. Have I finished the game?

I did earlier in the game and did not go into the portal so I will now. I also enjoyed Wormskull and can't wait for your next adventure +::YAY
Last edited by Quimby on Sat May 14, 2022 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby briony » Wed May 11, 2022 3:39 am

where can i get leather, magical essence ginseng and velvet please - missing those to do crafting etc
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby crawfors » Thu May 12, 2022 10:54 am

I apologize for just now seeing this

Brioni: I believe I just answered you on another platform for the items you're looking for

Quimbi:
and thank you so much for your high compliments- It's genuinely appreciated and that's a large part of why I keep making these
On if you beat it or not: uhm did you watch the final cut scene once you beat the boss? It leaves you a portal once you do and that concludes the game.
THe northern most world map after the Castle, that leads into Hell

Did you play my other game Wormskull?
I feel if you enjoyed Angel Mades story, Wormskull would also appeal to you in a big way

Shane
crawfors
Explorer

Postby sarahp » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:40 pm

Can anyone help me please? I am lost as where to go, I am at Norwall Castle, and the king says I have to get a ship and find the seal and Nokozan relic, but, where do I find the ship please?
sarahp
Bard

Postby MerryX » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:45 pm

Hi Crawfors,

I have just finished the game...finally!! I know I did not complete everything but I got to the point I needed to finish! At least for this time...The game is absolutely huge and a lot of fun, however I had been interrupted completed it from last year so lost momentum and the story thread. I'll just need to tuck it away for another go later on +::biggrin

The game took me 103.55 hours - a lot of it spent on crafting etc. I managed to level up Athos (60), Destiny (58), Nadeen (61), and Luna (55). The rest of the team - Samara (50), Midnight (51), Ramsey (50), Vezar (50), Rayne (54). All Learned Skills completed. I am absolutely gobsmacked by Quimby's stats +::Thumbup

Crafting 9 - could not get the last 2 items and 4 armors +::surrender
Alchemy 10
Mining 10
Fishing 10

I think the story, characters, world build, music - everything was fantastic - I love your games +::heart

Highly recommended +::clap +::YAY +::Dance

All the best,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Re: Angel Made Sumashi - unable to kill

Postby joie » Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:56 pm

Hi

The sumashi just keep doing mass cure - all 6 of them and I am unable to even make a dent. How do you kill them?

Plus - what level should the crew be to kill the gnolls? I can kill 3 of them at once but not 5.

Thanks in advance.
joie
Wanderer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers