Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Angel Made

Re: Angel Made Questions - Repost

Postby joie » Tue Feb 28, 2023 9:07 pm

How does one kill the Sumashi in the north section of the game. The villains just keep casting mass cure and they never seem to run out of mana?

What level is recommended to kill the ancient dragon? the Gnoll shaman?

Please help
joie
Wanderer

Re: Angel Made

Postby MerryX » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:24 pm

joie wrote:How does one kill the Sumashi in the north section of the game. The villains just keep casting mass cure and they never seem to run out of mana?
What level is recommended to kill the ancient dragon? the Gnoll shaman?
Please help

@Joie
It has been awhile since I played and I wasn't keeping any game notes then but are the Sumashi those mushrooms? This question came up earlier, and Crawfors explained -
Spoiler: show
You have to isolate the mushrooms 1 by 1 and kill all 7? of them first. then you attack the boss. if you can't kill a single mushroom, after a few rounds- then you need to go level up

Hope this helps - failing that try to PM the developer, Shane Crawfor.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby mimella » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:24 pm

Superb game and my characters are level 22 but I cannot craft weapons or armor as I cannot find horns or orbs. Any hints would be most grateful.
I am working my way slowly through the pyramid at present.
mimella
Peasant

Postby briony » Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:05 am

HI have got my crafting level to 10 but no new recipes came up - crafted items 97% weapons 100% armors 89% missing 2 for items and 4 for armors - collected recipes 138 100% - where are the other recipes or is this a bug in the game - fishing level 10 mining level 10 alchemy level 10 help please
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers