Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knights of Fate

Re: New RPG: Knights of Fate

Postby Oldtimer » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:16 pm

No offense meant, Gold Eagle, but your game is not worth the 19.99$ asked, not taking into account the additional 6.99$ requested for the guide:
- length of game: less than 7 hours, exploring every nook and cranny and fighting every fiends
- perfectly linear story: alleged subquests are simple steps in the progression of the main line
- very limited world, with a few villages, cities and mazes to explore
- summary mapping, with simple patches for plains, forests of hill. In village and cities, most of house cannot be explored (door locked)
In a nutshell: deeply disappointing, that game does not reach the usual quality standards expected from a game proposed by Aldorlea

Old Timer
Oldtimer
Peasant

Postby alan1340 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:34 pm

Hi I found a bug when after talking to jessica game locks ups trying to enter the sewers please fix
alan1340
Peasant

Postby Old Eagle » Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:27 pm

A new build has been updated fixing the reported bug.
Old Eagle
Peasant

Postby poshpaws » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:21 am

Re Oldtimer's observations on the game, I also think that if I'm paying this amount of money I want a game of a good length, with good replay ability and just following a linear path with chests here and there and battles becomes repetetive and tedious. I want secret rooms, puzzles (not dependent on your reflexes), quests and interesting discoveries to make. I also dislike objects that have just been placed for decoration and don't have any function (ie signposts or plaques). The storyline is important too. Some of the games that have been coming out lately have been very 'samey' and I'm being a lot more discerning about the ones I buy. i realise that the more complex games take longer to make but I'd rather wait for these?
poshpaws
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:09 pm

For my part, sometime I like playing with linear no surprise games. I feel more relax and its a good feeling. In that sense, I enjoyed so much Warfare studios games that are not longer available on this site. But what I deeply regret, is that the new games are really shorts and expansive. I feel like I am just entering the game and its all over! But these days, earth has became more and more cheaped with us, even animals has difficulty to find food. So I can understand that brutal change. The question is: do you prefer lots of small games for 20 or a big one for 60? I don't really know in fact! +::Dunno
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby crawfors » Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:54 pm

Gorilla4 wrote:For my part, sometime I like playing with linear no surprise games. I feel more relax and its a good feeling. In that sense, I enjoyed so much Warfare studios games that are not longer available on this site. But what I deeply regret, is that the new games are really shorts and expansive. I feel like I am just entering the game and its all over! But these days, earth has became more and more cheaped with us, even animals has difficulty to find food. So I can understand that brutal change. The question is: do you prefer lots of small games for 20 or a big one for 60? I don't really know in fact! +::Dunno

maybe you should try Angel Made then.
most play times are over 40 hours :P
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:37 pm

I will when I can change my computer :) My processor is not strong enough for that kind of games (not to mention my video card). But it looks very good! I also enjoyed alot Magnificence, it was long and funny. Good humour! +::YAY
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Indinera » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:57 pm

crawfors wrote:
Gorilla4 wrote:For my part, sometime I like playing with linear no surprise games. I feel more relax and its a good feeling. In that sense, I enjoyed so much Warfare studios games that are not longer available on this site. But what I deeply regret, is that the new games are really shorts and expansive. I feel like I am just entering the game and its all over! But these days, earth has became more and more cheaped with us, even animals has difficulty to find food. So I can understand that brutal change. The question is: do you prefer lots of small games for 20 or a big one for 60? I don't really know in fact! +::Dunno

His other games Verdungo and Wormskull are also pretty long I'm told +::shhhh
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby blumyst » Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:19 pm

All of you also have to remember inflation and also have to think about just how many people are
working on a game. I mean 20 dollars doesnt get much nowadays and there are sometimes more
than one person doing this. Its really not that easy writing codes. If any of you want to go ahead
do what these developers do. Write codes make a game, see how long it takes and how many
people will be willing to work on one game. Cause if you get anything in the wrong place while
developing it the game wont work. Like a space or a coma or any word or even symbols. I do like
secrets rooms and lots of treasure chests. I did like the Millennium series and laxius force ones
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:54 pm

Has anyone finished the game? Can you please give us feadback. Thanks!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby TommyD » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:30 pm

Gorilla4 wrote:Has anyone finished the game? Can you please give us feadback. Thanks!

Hey Gorilla,

I just finished the game. Had no issues/bugs/etc. Was pretty short though.

Spoiler: show
Took almost exactly 5 hours.

Lots nothing too difficult. Only had a a character die once.
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:59 pm

Thank you TommyD. Good to know that the game is complete now. I didn't have time to play so far but I will purchase it soon. I like that kind of game. When the games are short like this one, sequels shoud be made in some kind of series... Thanks again, your help is very appreciated!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby blumyst » Thu Mar 03, 2022 9:54 am

Indinera wrote:
crawfors wrote:

His other games Verdungo and Wormskull are also pretty long I'm told +::shhhh

Yes his other games are long and good. I had wormskull, still have it downloaded but somethings wwrong cause when I open it to play it comes up with an error page
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: Knights of Fate

Postby Caiden » Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:03 am

Hi

Where is the Black Market? Thanks
Caiden
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers