Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knights of Fate

Knights of Fate

Postby Indinera » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:11 pm

KNIGHTS OF FATE

$19.99

Image Image

This is the latest offering by Old Eagle, already behind The Exodus.

Please also note that the game also comes with a 82-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

The Triskelion Knights are an elite force selected and trained to protect the country. They're the King's right hand and they are now called to the biggest mission of their lives, to stop a Shaman from regaining his full powers and starting another war for the souls of the people. However, all is not as it seems...

FEATURES:

Classical Storyline
Sidequests to Complete
Mouse Support
Quest Journal to track your progress
An Exciting Fantasy World to explore!

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Knights of Fate

Postby gmz26 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:13 pm

What is the game length? The game looks good.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby gmz26 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:32 pm

I tried the demo. Right after the first battle I tried to save my game before going in the house. I got an error box that says unable to find the Graphics/Characters/$Calder then the game closes.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Feb 05, 2022 9:00 pm

gmz26 wrote:I tried the demo. Right after the first battle I tried to save my game before going in the house. I got an error box that says unable to find the Graphics/Characters/$Calder then the game closes.

Same here.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Sat Feb 05, 2022 10:34 pm

ZuluKat wrote:
gmz26 wrote:I tried the demo. Right after the first battle I tried to save my game before going in the house. I got an error box that says unable to find the Graphics/Characters/$Calder then the game closes.

Same here.

I got the same error and this game looks just like one Ive had before!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:06 am

cannot save in demo same as the other players
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Indinera » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:05 am

This has been fixed. Please redownload the demo, and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby kodiac77 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:08 pm

Okay very very bug ridden but I will try redownloading this and see if it is any better. It seems like something I would like so here goes.
kodiac77
Peasant

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:34 pm

One of the heroes looks like Onyx with the outfit of Princess Tale. I like this kind of game. I will try it as soon as I can. Thanks!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby gmz26 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:54 am

Does anyone know what the game length is?
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Elyona » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:37 am

I was looking into getting the guide but when it was in the cart it said it was only $3.99 not $6.99 and only 23 pages long not 82 pages like it was written. Is one of them a mistake or what is going on? Please any help or clarification would be great. +::sos +::Dunno

Never mind, I figured it out. You have to order it from the main game page, not this one, qnd then it will cost the $6.99 & be 82 pages long. +:oops: +:oops: +:oops:
Elyona
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:18 am

Elyona wrote:I was looking into getting the guide but when it was in the cart it said it was only $3.99 not $6.99 and only 23 pages long not 82 pages like it was written. Is one of them a mistake or what is going on? Please any help or clarification would be great. +::sos +::Dunno

Never mind, I figured it out. You have to order it from the main game page, not this one, qnd then it will cost the $6.99 & be 82 pages long. +:oops: +:oops: +:oops:

My bad, sorry. Now fixed +::Thumbup
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Old Eagle » Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:21 pm

kodiac77 wrote:Okay very very bug ridden but I will try redownloading this and see if it is any better. It seems like something I would like so here goes.

It was actually just one bug where the game was being saved into the wrong folder, it's fixed now. Thank you for giving it a chance! I hope you enjoy it. :)

gmz26 wrote:Does anyone know what the game length is?

Tough question, I'd say 10 to 15 hours depending on how you play it, I finished it under less than that but they, I made the game. +::biggrin
Old Eagle
Peasant

Postby gmz26 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:16 pm

I found a bug entering the town right where the demo ends. If you don't help the lady with the bandits first and go straight to the part where you go to the sewers right after the guards come to arrest you the game locks up and you have to force close. My thoughts so far of the game. It is fun so far the balancing seems fair, there are alot of chests to find. I am not a fan however of towns not having buildings you cant go in, for example in the town right after the demo there is not one building or house you can enter and the town is large, in my opinion if there are no houses to enter and npcs dont really do anything then the town is just one big maze with random chests laying around. I also don't like that you can not see the enemy hp bar so you have no idea how much hp they have left.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby Old Eagle » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:31 pm

I know the cause of this, a new build will be uploaded shortly. Thanks for the catch.
The idea of having enemies with bars showing their HP is definitely something I can implement from now on, thanks for the suggestion.
Old Eagle
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers