Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

That Which Was Lost

Re: New RPG: That Which Was Lost

Postby jincyk » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:18 pm

Average length of game play? I wish that when you post new games you would include this information.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Anima » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:06 am

10 to 15 perhaps, depending on how fast you are. Some people got it finished even faster than that, 6 hours was the record I guess.
Anima
Bard

Postby mamachi » Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:38 pm

Killing the violet cloak leader is more than I can do. I am at level 9 it is not possibel to level up anywhere. He cast damage on all 3 characters and I can only heal one at a time. I use attack and defence down and double strike. +::sos
Do I really have to forget about this game or can anybody help.
mamachi
Bard

Postby mamachi » Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:45 am

I think the developer for this game is gone +::grrr
mamachi
Bard

Re: That Which Was Lost

Postby Anima » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:44 am

I am not. :)
Can you email me your save file to help_please1@outlook.com?

I'll help you out.
Anima
Bard

Postby mamachi » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:05 pm

Happy you are back. I have send you save file 16 +::YAY
mamachi
Bard

Postby mamachi » Wed May 04, 2022 9:10 am

I finished the game. Very simpel to play but with a story about a pandemi. There could have been a little more gameplay like hidden treasures and secret rooms but I have a nice time playing it and there where no bugs at all. +::YAY
mamachi
Bard

Postby jazmine » Sat May 28, 2022 8:54 pm

Thank you VERY much for the info on how to defeat the violet cloak boss. I was getting smashed in 3 to 4 rounds.
Good job.
jazmine
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:26 am

Hi Anima,

I have just finished the game - took me about 7 hours and levelled all characters up to Level 21. The story was interesting and pulled me along. I have to say the first REAL boss - the Violet Clothed thief - was the hardest fight I've ever encountered early in a game. I can see why people had trouble with him! +::surrender He had far too many multiple damaging hits and the team had very limited healing and damaging skills at that point. In addition, he seemed to have a high HP so took ages to take down. I must say I felt a warm glow of achievement and satisfaction when I finally managed to defeat him after 2-3 tries +::YAY I found I needed many more healing items to help out too ;)

The game played smoothly with no major problems. I was surprised by the ending in a number of ways - first the final boss went down far too easy...basically wiped it out in about 1.5 rounds with minimal damage inflicted +::Dunno After my experience with the Violet Clothed Leader it was a bit of a shock +::lol

The other thing about the ending...and please don't look if you haven't finished the game as this really is a spoiler +::shhhh
Spoiler: show
The story had focussed on the reading of ancient text and a cure for the Plague, and in the end this was not really the point although it had driven the heroine and the others through the game. I think that is what felt a bit of a let down I suppose - there wasn't the "magic cure" - just a bit of "tough love" +::biggrin Although may be a fair call considering our recent and ongoing RL experience ;) And finally explains the meaning behind the game title!

Overall, I did enjoy the game and would recommend to interested players.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers