Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

That Which Was Lost

That Which Was Lost

Postby Indinera » Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:23 pm

THAT WHICH WAS LOST

$19.99

This is the latest game by Anima Games, already behind several well-received productions, such as Dei Lapis or Ultima Adventum.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 100-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Once, the world was ruled by the ones now known only as the Ancient. Even though the current world was built on the foundation of everything they created, not much is really known about them or their culture. It is believed they worshiped a vast pantheon of Gods, but above them all ruled only one, the Supreme Goddess Lathea. She was both kind and just, mighty and wise, and she seemed to love the Ancient Ones. A great believer of knowledge and it's power, Lathea left humankind valuable books written by her own hands, there is only one problem, humankind has forgotten the old ways and the old language, making the books unreadable. One can only wonder in awe what kind of knowledge such books hold.

Shea, a young and curious scholar from Whitegrain Village, a small refuge inside the valley, had dedicated her entire life to learning the Ancient Language. She has always believed that the cure for The Plague, a terrible disease that consumes everyone it touches, was to be found within the ancient texts. Living in the valley, she always had the comfort of time, as it has always been the only safe refuge against The Plague... but not anymore.

When darkness engulfs her hometown and everyone she loves, Shea needs to use what only she can hope to know to save them all. Between her and her objective lies a great desert, separing the valley from the rest of the world, and all of it's horrors and challenges.

Shea will face them all, she has to.

FEATURES:

* A rich storyline that embodies themes that have always been relevant to us, now perhaps more than ever
* Detailed characters each with their own motivations and fears
* A carefully constructed world with a vast and rich lore
* Beautiful sprite art that gives life to the characters
* Sidequests, optional dungeons and bosses to challenge the player
* Ultimate weapons to be found
* A Quest Journal to keep track of your progress
* Full mouse support

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: That Which Was Lost

Postby watts712 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:57 am

How do I get the red chest at the Inn on the outside rail in Trunkhide?? Enjoying the game so far
watts712
Bard

Postby Anima » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:30 pm

Hello there, watts712.

Thanks for catching that, it was a small colision mistake that was preventing you from move behind the balcony and get that one chest. It has been fixed promtply and a patch is being uploaded. I will let you know when it is up.

How are you enjoying the storyline? At this point you have experience the introduction, of course, did you enjoy it? :)
Anima
Bard

Postby watts712 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:58 pm

I'm in the Talisman and the when I enter the house behind the Inn it takes me and the back if the house and can't enter or exit I gave to restart game and same thing happens

I am enjoying the game and storyline very much... Great job!! I was so excited to see a new game this morning when I see your or Indi's name on a game I just go ahead and buy them you both do great games .. I am stuck in house on a snowy day in The. Beautiful Great Smoky Mountains in TN with a great game to play ... What a wonderful day!!

The same thing happens at the item shop in Talisman
watts712
Bard

Postby watts712 » Sat Mar 12, 2022 2:43 pm

Am I suppose to pick up the planks or be able to cross the bridges cause I can't do either in the volcano?? I have been everywhere from start to volcano twice and now I'm stuck..
Thanks
watts712
Bard

Postby Anima » Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:49 pm

The build has been updated. Have fun! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby poetforhim726 » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:30 pm

I am enjoying the game and am almost at the last boss fight, however once I go through the portal it seems I cannot get up the path because it seems the stairs are backwards! Meaning going down instead of up? Hmmmm. What am I missing? Is there a switch I am supposed to hit? Help!
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:43 pm

I'm having the same problem as Poetforhim...can't move on the stairs and since I didn't bring the ship that way I can't leave the same way I came which was from the west side of screen. Have to wait for reply as I'm not going back 3 hrs. from last save. :(
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:55 pm

A patch for that has just been uploaded! Good luck with the boss and do let me know how you liked the game, please! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby jas » Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:07 pm

I have enjoyed this game. I am on the beach and made it to the final area. I am wondering if I am able to leave the beach once I get there? I don't seem to be able to leave.
jas
Peasant

Postby Anima » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:14 pm

Originally I didn't want to make that available, given the context which we shall not spoil. +::biggrin
Now that you mention though, I have decided to make it available to leave. I'm updating a new build for that as we speak.

When you can, I would really appreciate if you could give your feedback on the game. That helps me keep improving my future projects! :)

I will let you know when the build is available.
Anima
Bard

Postby poetforhim726 » Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:21 pm

Anima, thanks so much for the fix! I really enjoyed this game and the message at the end really touched me because of what is going on in the world today with the pandemic, racism and now what is happening in the Ukraine. The graphics are gorgeous! And believe it or not, I hardly used the walkthrough, preferring to explore on my own! Now that I finished the game, I am going to replay it over and over. Beautiful game, beautiful storyline and a beautiful message.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34 +::heart
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby jas » Tue Mar 15, 2022 1:20 am

Anima I completely enjoyed this game. I agree with poetforhim and his post. I am not so good at reading all the lines in a game and am good at entering through them. However, your end post was so very inspiring, eyeopening and special. The end results of this game were inspiring. Thank you for the enjoyment of downtime as well as food for thought!
jas
Peasant

Postby Anima » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:38 am

Thank you both very much for your feedback! I am really glad you guys have enjoyed the game and it's message, it's one I wanted to say for a while now. Thank you for giving the game an opportunity and for your kind words. Until the next one! :)

*A build allowing the exit from the beach has been uploaded.
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Tue Mar 15, 2022 4:36 pm

I must say I do agree with the other posts. I'd like to have seen the game a bit longer though. I really loved the end! Anima, you have become quite thoughtful in your story lines. I can only wait until the next game. It's funny because the novel I've been working on for quite some time is called "The Return of the Ancients" the only difference being the Ancients come back to destroy the evil people yet try to strengthen the good humans there are. So, not meaning to get off the subject...I'll patiently await your next tale! :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers