Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

From Within

Re: New RPG: From Within

Postby molly » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:41 pm

Purchased game after playing demo. The application downloads but won't launch. Have tried multiple times but nothing happens after extracting files. Had no problem with demo download.

Purchase order # 45489537.
molly
Peasant

Postby jas » Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:37 pm

I applied the patch by touching the pillar. However, I still am not able to get the Skyeater...I returned to ever island and it still makes no difference. Basically, I cannot move on at all as I cannot get the Skyeater. Not happy!
jas
Peasant

Postby Del » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:01 am

molly wrote:Purchased game after playing demo. The application downloads but won't launch. Have tried multiple times but nothing happens after extracting files. Had no problem with demo download.

Purchase order # 45489537.

After you extract the tiles you must go to the folder you just extract and run the game.exe application. Have you done that?

jas wrote:I applied the patch by touching the pillar. However, I still am not able to get the Skyeater...I returned to ever island and it still makes no difference. Basically, I cannot move on at all as I cannot get the Skyeater. Not happy!

I have sent you a private message so we can get this fixed for you. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:39 pm

Liked the demo and ive learned not all games have a launch feature . You have to go into thefoder where its downloaded to and start it from the game application. Thats why Ialways download games to my desktop and not to any drive,
it goes to the C drive anyway but if the folder is right there then I can open it and start it from there. Havent had any problems yet. Aldso for some of ther people you might want to get the guide as well. Treat yourself tothe guide aswell as the game you all deserve some fun.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:40 pm

Blumyst! Usually you can create a shortcut and having the shortcut on your desktop. Right click on the application and choose ''create shortcut''. Take your shortcut out of the folder and bring it on your desktop. Much easy to open a game this way...
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby mamachi » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:20 am

I just finished the game and I have a very nice time playing it. There is a beautyfull graphic and a very good story +::YAY
Thanks to the developer Del for always giving a helping hand.
I look forward to your next game. +::Dance
mamachi
Bard

Postby blumyst » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:39 am

Gorilla4 wrote:Blumyst! Usually you can create a shortcut and having the shortcut on your desktop. Right click on the application and choose ''create shortcut''. Take your shortcut out of the folder and bring it on your desktop. Much easy to open a game this way...

Gorilla sometimes that doesnt work. Ive actually tried that. Heres the message I get when doing that:

The program cant start because nw_elf.dll is missing from
your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem
So I jusat leave it in the folder and have it on my desktop
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:55 am

blumyst wrote:Liked the demo and ive learned not all games have a launch feature . You have to go into thefoder where its downloaded to and start it from the game application. Thats why Ialways download games to my desktop and not to any drive,
it goes to the C drive anyway but if the folder is right there then I can open it and start it from there. Havent had any problems yet. Aldso for some of ther people you might want to get the guide as well. Treat yourself tothe guide aswell as the game you all deserve some fun.

I'm happy to know you are enjoying the game! :)

mamachi wrote:I just finished the game and I have a very nice time playing it. There is a beautyfull graphic and a very good story +::YAY
Thanks to the developer Del for always giving a helping hand.
I look forward to your next game. +::Dance

Thank you for the support, mamachi! I'm glad you had a good time playing From Within, ultimately that is always my goal. Keep an eye out for my future games!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:02 pm

Blumyst, I understand perfectly! Can you update your system? Maybe it can help? But you are right having your folder in the desktop can do the job. Enjoy your game +::heart
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby poetforhim726 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:30 pm

I am so stuck in the Sit of the Destroyer!!!! +::sos The statues do not go up or down stairs for me at all. What am I doing wrong???? I have defeated the enemies and I don't know if I am pushing the statues in the right order or what. I AM SO CONFUSED. I get to room with the spikes and cannot get past them at all. I am getting frustrated.
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby poetforhim726 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 12:00 am

Never mind!!!! I figured it out!!! Persistence sure pays off! +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
poetforhim726
Wanderer

Postby Del » Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:56 am

Nice to know you have figured it out, have fun! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby TommyD » Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:47 pm

For anyone who has finished, how many hours did it take?

I'm buying/downloading now anyway, just trying to plan my weekend :)
TommyD
Wanderer

Re: From Within

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:23 am

Hi Del,

A bit late to the game but better late...

I enjoyed the game very much - took me 9:50 hours to finish. Levelled up Ethea (26), Quetzo (28), Cassandra (27), and Alistair (27).

The game played smoothly and I particularly liked the storyline and character development. The dialogue was well done and enjoyed the back and forth between Ethea and the others. The dungeons were a nice variety and I enjoyed the puzzles - not too hard but mixed things up and made the game a lot of fun! +::YAY

Thank you, Del - I would definitely recommend this game +::clap

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers