Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

From Within

From Within

Postby Indinera » Thu Mar 24, 2022 5:58 pm

FROM WITHIN

$19.99

This is the latest game by Valkyria Games.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 82-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

"...at every new century, a new force threatens Astra, and a new God arises to defeat it. Such is the way of the world."

There are many worlds, and Astra is one of the most beautiful and powerful ones. Inhabited by many different beings, they live in harmony and peace, until a new century arrives...

Ethea is a young creature, descendant from the Gods, a Goddess herself, but still human, in a way. Such is her predicament, born with the destiny of defeating the forces that now threathen Astra, she doesn't have the Form and the powers of all her predecessors. However, she has something that any of them did not have. That "something" is what makes her more powerful than all of them together. What is it? That, is her quest, to find what it is that will allow her to save the world of Astra.

She is young and rebellious, and her journey is long and perillous. To walk her path righteously, she will need courage and maturity. Aided by her mentors, Ethea is on the path to change the ways of Astra and everyone in it, forever.

FEATURES:

* 15-20 hours of gameplay
* Beautiful world with lush environments populated with unique creatures with their own cultures
* Freedom to explore the whole world of Astra at your will
* A touching story that speaks profoundly with the human soul
* Sidequests to complete
* A Hidden Boss to defeat
* Ultimate Weapons to discover
* Mouse Support
* Quest Journal to aid in gameplay

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: From Within

Postby blumyst » Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:48 pm

Just tried to use the mouse and it doesnt work. Also when using the keys the character
goes from one side to the other. Doesnt go up or down
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:04 pm

I haven't tried the game yet. But it looks as beautiful as Valiant and Elendia Ceus. Can't wait to try this game!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:11 pm

blumyst wrote:Just tried to use the mouse and it doesnt work. Also when using the keys the character

Hi, blumyst! I hope you're doing well!

I'm sorry to hear about the mouse, I have just tested and tested and tried to make such an error occur for me here but it doesn't. The Mouse is working fine. I'd say trying to disconnect the mouse and connecting it again, or even trying to run the game again, restarting the PC, something like that. It's not a very good piece of advice though, as I'm afraid it really doesn't do much, but these things seems to be more PC related than with the game itself. I'll keep my eye out for this one though.

Gorilla4 wrote:I haven't tried the game yet. But it looks as beautiful as Valiant and Elendia Ceus. Can't wait to try this game!

Thanks for the compliments! I hope you enjoy the game when you do try it!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:36 am

Del wrote:
blumyst wrote:Just tried to use the mouse and it doesnt work. Also when using the keys the character

Hi, blumyst! I hope you're doing well!

I'm sorry to hear about the mouse, I have just tested and tested and tried to make such an error occur for me here but it doesn't. The Mouse is working fine. I'd say trying to disconnect the mouse and connecting it again, or even trying to run the game again, restarting the PC, something like that. It's not a very good piece of advice though, as I'm afraid it really doesn't do much, but these things seems to be more PC related than with the game itself. I'll keep my eye out for this one though.

Gorilla4 wrote:I haven't tried the game yet. But it looks as beautiful as Valiant and Elendia Ceus. Can't wait to try this game!

Thanks for the compliments! I hope you enjoy the game when you do try it!

The mouse doesnt even ashow up in the game but when I go to the menu like going to see the quest log and equipment it shows then. Gues ill try to restart my computer
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:59 pm

I bought the game and have some kind of glitch where after speaking with Hasha and trying to go back down through the cave there is no light anymore like when I came through it coming up. The screen just goes black until I exit the entrance then it's lit but I tried several times still the same. Thanks.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri Mar 25, 2022 9:02 pm

Do you mean the screen returns to normal when you return exactly from where you have just entered it?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:41 am

A new patched build has been updated, thanks for the catch. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Koni » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:48 am

I had the same issue after defeating Hasha.

Cave A is dark.
I came back and tried to go to Cave B intead. Survived it, but Cave A is dark again.

How do I access the updated patch?
Koni
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:21 am

Koni wrote:I had the same issue after defeating Hasha.

Cave A is dark.
I came back and tried to go to Cave B intead. Survived it, but Cave A is dark again.

How do I access the updated patch?

Just redownloading and reinstalling should work.
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Shotz! » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:04 am

Hello,

I just started the game and am enjoying it so far. I, however, am stuck. LoL I cannot seem to get the mermaids to sing. I feel like I have talked to everyone possible, bought items, stayed at the inn. Am I missing something? (I admit I'm playing this in the middle of the night, so might just be tired) +::Zzzz
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby mamachi » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:22 pm

I have the same problem with mermaids. I have solved all the 3 sidequest. +::sos
I like the game it is easy and nice to play.
mamachi
Bard

Postby Del » Sat Mar 26, 2022 12:55 pm

Hi! I'm happy to see you're all enjoying the game! :)

To convince the mermaids all you really have to do is speak with Suznu again, that will trigger a new scene. Let me know if I can help you any further. Enjoy the game!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby mamachi » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:01 pm

I have done that a lot of times. Here is what he say: "It seems this fight is our fight as well. Now go get what you need"

I do not know what I need. I talked to all the citizens again and I slept in the inn.
+::surrender
mamachi
Bard

Postby Del » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:25 pm

If you exit the Bay, isn't the Skyeater outside?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers