Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Hearts United

Hearts United

Postby Indinera » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:31 pm

HEARTS UNITED

$19.99

This is the latest game by Zenith Games, already behind Child of Hope.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 94-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

In the beginning, there was only once race, today known as the Ancestors. Through them, two other races were born. The Sun Peole, the very first of the second generation races, could endure the Sun, so they explored the deserts and found gold, they became wealthy beyond measure and great merchants. The Moon People, had a innate talent for mining and farming, they also became wealthy. From these two races, another was born, the Clear Sky people. They were just as formidable as the previous two, but they came later and therefore, they were enslaved.

The country has always had troubles of it's own, and to make it worse, the ones known as Colonizers came and took over the country's leadership. The conflicts are ever rising, on an eternal war for survival, after consequences of ill resolved problems, all races and people, for once, will have to learn to work together or be destroyed separately.

FEATURES:

* Intense storyline full of twists and turns
* Character driven script where each character has a major role on the development of the conflict. With their own
motivations and their own fates, they breath life into the game's world.
* Dynamic Party system where you change perspectives and see the story through different angles, making the experience intensely immersive
* A rich world with a vast lore, different races, people and cultures. You will explore forests, mountains, deserts, caves, towers, snowy landscapes and much more
* Quest Journal to keep your progress
* Mouse Support

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Hearts United

Postby awol » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:50 pm

I have come to Walls of the Past Entrance and on the second floor I am unable to climb down the rope. Do I need to do something to activate the rope? Been going all over the place but I can't proceed to the other side anywhere that I can see.
awol
Peasant

Postby sable » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:55 pm

I have the same problem, can't get past this.
sable
Peasant

Postby Zenith » Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:46 am

Thank you for reporting this. I have located the issue and have already solved it. A patched build was sent to update, I will let you know when it's available here.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby Indinera » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:20 pm

The updated version has been uploaded.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby awol » Fri Apr 15, 2022 4:32 pm

I am stuck again! I'm in the Walls of the Past Entrance and on the second floor I am unable to get into the room with the rope or into the room with the stairs. And nowhere to get to the the rooms from the first floor. I'll go and search again but feel it is another error.
awol
Peasant

Postby sable » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:24 pm

awol wrote:I am stuck again! I'm in the Walls of the Past Entrance and on the second floor I am unable to get into the room with the rope or into the room with the stairs. And nowhere to get to the the rooms from the first floor. I'll go and search again but feel it is another error.

I think it is too, I can't advance either.
sable
Peasant

Postby Zenith » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:32 pm

Can you please try downloading the build again and let me know that goes?
Zenith
Wanderer

Walls of Past

Postby jas » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:04 am

Can someone post their path in Walls of the Past? I am so lost lol. I even bought the guide! I cannot get the second room with the rope.
jas
Peasant

Postby awol » Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:17 am

Zenith wrote:Can you please try downloading the build again and let me know that goes?

Downloaded it again and same results. The rope now works in the lower left corner on the second floor (fixed) but there is no access to the rope (upper right corner room) or to the right side rooms on the second floor.

That or I am missing something with my path.
awol
Peasant

Postby sable » Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:17 am

awol wrote:
Zenith wrote:Can you please try downloading the build again and let me know that goes?

Downloaded it again and same results. The rope now works in the lower left corner on the second floor (fixed) but there is no access to the rope (upper right corner room) or to the right side rooms on the second floor.

That or I am missing something with my path.

No, I'm getting exactly the same, can't get to the other rope either.
sable
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:59 am

This has been updated again.
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Zenith » Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:02 pm

In the updated build I have made the navigation in the dungeon easier. There are now multiple ways to move foward instead of just the one. I'm confident that will solve all issues, please let me know.
Zenith
Wanderer

Postby TommyD » Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:20 pm

Good to know it is updated. Will re-download now. Had same issues as reported above.

(Against my better judgement I bought this the day it came out. I typically wait at about a week so these issues are already resolved. I won't do it again. Indy, please vet the games a bit better. I understand there are glitches, but it seems your user community are beta testers).

p.s. I am volunteering to be a beta tester :)

Additional p.s. Once I downloaded the update I lost my internet access and couldn't figure out why. I was using my work computer. Apparently the security software not only shut down my internet but alerted my IT department -- they called me and specifically told me the name of the file. Weird. Normally when I buy games from here I get a warning when I run the install, but never had this happen before lol
TommyD
Wanderer

Postby Zenith » Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:10 pm

I completely understand your argument, Tommy. However, in my defense, it was only the ONE bug where I mistakenly forgot to create the tranfer events on a rope to the next map. The problem here is that the navigation on this dungeon is complex. There was only one way to reach the spot where you have to be on the third floor, and you had to traverse through different spots in all three floors to do that. On the latest patch I have reduced that traversal complexity making multiple paths available to the desired location.

Thank you for purchasing the game and for your support. It does not goes unnoticed. :)
Zenith
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers