Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

She Who Rises

Re: She Who Rises

Postby MerryX » Sun Feb 19, 2023 3:12 am

Hi Del,

I've just finished the game and I did enjoy it and would recommend it to others. Took me around 9.5 hours and levelled everyone up to Level 30, except Druna (28).

The game played very smoothly and I actually did notice and like the music which I don't usually do. The storyline was great and kept me interested and engaged. The side quests were both profitable for experience and loot and helpful levelling up. Some of the dungeons were sneakily deceptive with"hidden" passageways to get to different parts. Fooled me a couple of times +:::| Nice variety of game play, including hopping down and up a cliff. I had to keep on my toes ;)

Battles were not too difficult but weren't a push over either - although once I got Spectral Pulse that was a bit of a game changer. With powerful hits from the others, it could successfully mop up the enemy team!! +::YAY

So, thank you very much for all your hard work. It paid off with a fun time all round +::Thumbup

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Re: She Who Rises

Postby bobcat » Sun Jun 25, 2023 9:19 pm

I can't find the general in the area of the swamped grove been all over and can't find him
bobcat
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers