Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

She Who Rises

Re: New RPG: She Who Rises

Postby catman3 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:44 pm

It would be nice if the "miner's glasses"would permit one to detect hidden passages, or that they were marked in the guide.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby catman3 » Wed May 18, 2022 6:46 pm

It would be nice if the "Miner's glasses" would show hidden passages or that the hidden passages were shown in the guide.
catman3
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Thu May 19, 2022 7:43 pm

Hi Del,
I tried the demo and saw that it looks exactly like another game that was here. I feel
like im having Deja vu
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu May 19, 2022 9:10 pm

Hi Blumyst! Yes there is scenes from other games like Midnight Blessing but it has nothing to do with it. Story is different and the way Del has put the scenes together is completly different also. So yes it gives us a feeling of déjà vu but I kind of like it...
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Thu May 19, 2022 10:05 pm

Finished in just over 10 hours. I really enjoyed it but as I was playing Aveyond's The lost Orb right when this came out I was looking for the goodies and had to remind myself wasn't playing Amaranthia game lol! Overall, I enjoyed the story line and characters. I've always liked this style of game even though I compare them all to Indy's games So for the most part battles were easy with the Spectral Pulse skill. More side quests and repeat monsters would have been nice but not necessary. It will definitely be on the replay list down the road a ways. Thanks for the game!!! +::Thumbup

One question there were several empty chests throughout game was that planned?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri May 20, 2022 10:44 am

ZuluKat wrote:Finished in just over 10 hours. I really enjoyed it but as I was playing Aveyond's The lost Orb right when this came out I was looking for the goodies and had to remind myself wasn't playing Amaranthia game lol! Overall, I enjoyed the story line and characters. I've always liked this style of game even though I compare them all to Indy's games So for the most part battles were easy with the Spectral Pulse skill. More side quests and repeat monsters would have been nice but not necessary. It will definitely be on the replay list down the road a ways. Thanks for the game!!! +::Thumbup

One question there were several empty chests throughout game was that planned?

Thanks for the feedback! I'm glad you had a good experience with the game.
As for the empty treasure chests, yes. I have used some chests to decorate, but if you pay closer attention you will see that those chests are different than the ones you can actually open.

I'm really happy to know you will put the game in your replay list! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Ifrit Ring

Postby jincyk » Fri May 20, 2022 11:41 pm

In the Sage's Retreat, I'm missing the Ifrit Ring. I assume it's in that treasure box in the extreme northwest corner, but I'm unable to get to it. What's the trick?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby Del » Sat May 21, 2022 8:52 am

Hi jincyk, approach the water from the down side of the floating leaves and hit confirm, it will allow you to jump over. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby mamachi » Sat May 21, 2022 10:17 am

I tried the demo and I liked the game but 4 saves that is not much when you like to save before entering new places. sometimes you have to go back because you missed something and I really dont want to make kopi of the saves all the time. Can we have more saveslots please.
mamachi
Bard

Postby Del » Sat May 21, 2022 11:55 am

That is something I can consider for future games. I'm unsure if I would able to pull that off for this game, though.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby WubbyDub » Mon May 23, 2022 5:50 am

I have been enjoying the game but I got stuck in the dungeon for the first commander so I bought the Guide. I never like to disparage anything but I'm afraid I think the guide was a waste of my money. I am still stuck. Nothing shows me how to get into the cave that I need.
WubbyDub
Wanderer

Postby Del » Mon May 23, 2022 11:03 am

Hi, WubbyDub. I'll help you:

Here we go:

Spoiler: show
1 - You can jump on that spot.

2 - Enter that cave.

3 - This is where you will find yourself upon entering the cave.
4 - This black roof is actually passable, so go beneath it.
5 - Exit here.

6 - This is where you will find yourself upon leaving the cave.
7 - This is the entrance to the General's Lair.

I hope that helps!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby WubbyDub » Tue May 24, 2022 3:47 am

I have been all over the water areas and tried to jump over all the plants but nothing works. What am I doing wrong?
Sorry... I finally found it. Enjoying the game
Last edited by WubbyDub on Thu May 26, 2022 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
WubbyDub
Wanderer

Postby WubbyDub » Tue May 24, 2022 3:50 am

Thank you Del. That was very helpful.
WubbyDub
Wanderer

Re: She Who Rises

Postby GrannyC » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:43 pm

I am at Castlerock and I have the quest to inter the dungeon via the well. The only well I can find is in the alchemy classroom and I cannot enter it. The guide is no help as it really does not tell me any thing. I really need help!
GrannyC
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers