Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Breath of the Gods

Re: New RPG: Breath of the Gods

Postby Del » Sun Jul 17, 2022 10:34 am

polarbr wrote:I'm having problems on the island with the village and a run down castle/fort. I believe that I've completed every other island and have killed every enemy on those islands, but when I get to this last island, nothing happens when I walk into the village or the run down castle/fort from the map view. It doesn't take me into the village or the castle/fort.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or am I missing a task? Since the quest log doesn't show you what you've completed, I have no way of knowing.

Thanks!

Hi polarbr, there are three bosses you need to defeat before you can enter those places. The bosses are Falzan, Barnabbe and Gedderon. One is found at Falzan's Swamp, other at Barnabbe's Island and the last one in Gedderon's Mount. Have you fought and defeated all of these?

joie wrote:Hi

In the demo - wandering around. Have entered the forest and found a cavern. When I emerge I can see two chests in the hill above me but no way to get there. In the cavern I can see another hall in the cavern to the left and no way to get there. Sorry if this is embarrassingly easy. Help would be great.

Hi, joie. The way to the treasure chests is navigating through the caverns, which has some false roofs, there are some
places where you can see a hall to the other side where you can just walk beneath the roof. I believe this answers both questions, let me know if I can help you any further.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 8:29 pm

Hi there! I did not encounter other ''bug'' in the game so far. The cave with the switches is a little laggy with my machine.

Polarbr, did you know that you can cross certain walls by walking through them?

I didn't finished all the bosses so I don't know if I can enter that cripy castle, lol!

Great game, simple, feeling powerfull. I wish there were more story in it with dialogues. But it is pretty good that way too! +::heart
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:35 pm

Polarbr, yes I could enter the final village and castle. I think you may have miss the final boss of the islands, the more difficult, hidden behind a door with irons in a cave. Good luck!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby joie » Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:36 am

Del - would greatly appreciate help. I fell ike I have tried to walk into all the walls in the cavern and in the forest outside. And I cannot find any paths excpet one where you follow the flowers and get to a chest.
joie
Wanderer

Postby Del » Mon Jul 18, 2022 8:58 am

joie, let me know if this helps:

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

Step 5
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby joie » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:46 am

Thank you for the maps. Helped enormously. Also I had not realized that I could make the hero jump.

Most appreciated.
joie
Wanderer

Postby Del » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:10 pm

I'm glad I could help. I hope you enjoy the game. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Madmar » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:46 pm

I am in Gedderon's cave and can't find the entrance to the last switch. I am totally frustrated. Help please? By the way, no more glitches. +::YAY
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:46 am

Witch one? I finished by finding the entrance of the first one near the entrance of the cave. You have to go up and enter by crossing the wall down. There is another complex switch on the extreme left side of the cave. You have to walk down to the right side. If I can remember correctly, there is a larger part of wall, down side of the game, you have to cross the wall down and walk in the black area until you find the place where the switch stand. I use the harrow keys, its much easy that way. Good luck
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Madmar » Wed Jul 20, 2022 4:54 pm

Thank you Gorilla4. I finally found it and am now on my way to destiny!
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 20, 2022 10:24 pm

Ok Del and everyone, I finished the game and I am pretty proud of myself. Most of the time I am kind of lasy and start a new game without finishing another. But I finish this one. And I can say, the final boss is a challenge!
He was not easy to find but I found him by luck.
The last castle is beautiful +::heart I like it a lot. It was kind of a maze. Super cool!
In general, the gameplay is really fun, without much headeck. Has a lot of enemies, but not too much. It let you breathe. The story is good.
Great game! Thank you very much!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Thu Jul 21, 2022 11:26 am

Hi, Gorilla4!
Thank you very much for your feedback, I really appreciate you taking the time to post it and I'm very happy you have enjoyed the game. +::YAY
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:47 pm

Del, I finished...was a little disappointed as after final battle it just ended. +:::| I was at least hoping the return to his mom lol. Battles were too easy, other than that what a beautiful game. I really liked the hidden areas. How about in the future games some really epic (I know that word is overused) weapons? Well, all in all I enjoyed it when I had the time to play it! Thanks!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Sun Jul 24, 2022 10:16 am

You really do like your ultimate weapons, huh? +::biggrin
I will be sure to implement that in my next game. I'm really you have enjoyed the game, thanks for the compliments.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: Breath of the Gods

Postby MerryX » Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:40 am

Hi Del,

I've just finished the game - been doing a bit of a belated catch up on some games I've missed! Took around 9 hours and I think I did everything ;) I did use the guide as I found I was wandering around a bit otherwise.

Able to get characters up to the following levels: Atreus (27); Khal (28); Seyga (28); and Elyssa (29). All had some decent skills - especially Atreus and Elyssa. I did not find the Paralyzing Slash or Sunstrike worth it though - at 50 MP each they were super expensive and not very useful so I stopped using them. I noticed that in another game recently using the same build that while the skills sounded awesome, they were a bit of a fizzer (only causing 60-80 damage points). Otherwise the game ran smoothly with no glitches.

The story line was good and the dungeons interesting and fun. I enjoyed the game and would recommend it to others.

Many thanks,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers