Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Breath of the Gods

Breath of the Gods

Postby Indinera » Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:04 pm

BREATH OF THE GODS

$19.99

This is the latest game by Valkyria Games, who previously released She Who Rises and From Within. According to the developer, this new adventure is worth 20 hours of playtime.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 71-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

The Gods and the Fallen Gods are waging a war for the fate of the humankind. Disatisfied with the behavior and consequent
outcomes of humans, the Fallen Gods wish to extinguish the race, to create a new one, a better one.
Knowing the true potential of humanity, the True Gods are fighting to preserve humankind. The War will be settled by
two Chosen Ones, both sons of Gods, brothers in blood, enemies in the battlefield.

FEATURES:

- Classic Storyline.
- High Fantasy Setting.
- Beautiful and varied locations to explore.
- Open world experience.
- Sidequests to complete.
- Quest Journal to help keeping track of your progress.
- Mouse Support.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Breath of the Gods

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Hi! I like the game, the story and gameplay. It's a good game. I entered the first forest near the first village at the left and there is a few bugs here. The first bridge. I could not go under, from right to left. But I could on the other side...
In the first cavern, when I first fought the wolf, the game shut down with the message Script hanging. Restarting from outside the cavern and entering it, I waited a little before fighting the wolf, and I did not have the problem.
Near the exit of this same cavern, I wanted to heal, and took a healing potion, the game shut down with no message.
I really hope, the bugs won't continue, because it is not playable. It is bugging a lot... Thank you. +::tired
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:08 pm

The rest of the forest and the ponds are ok. No problem for my part. I am relieved!... For players in general, because it is a new game, I advice saving a lot in case something goes wrong. :razz: +::O_o
Last edited by Gorilla4 on Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:10 pm

Hi Gorilla,
Can you tell me the exact name of the healing potion you have used? And also, if you try to use it again, do you still get the error?
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:17 pm

It was a medicinal draught. I took it several times. No problems anymore. The problems occures in the cavern. But in other part, sometime the game seems to freeze. When I am saving or taking a potion, or entering a place like a tent, etc. So I am wondering if it is going to shut down... I update Windows yesterday. It could be my computer. Let's see what others players have to say!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:19 pm

They are indeed very odd bugs. It seems they are not related to anything in the coding of the game itself but with the machine. I will double check though. Thanks for reporting it. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:52 pm

I continued She who rise, witch I haven't finished, and the game is working well so far. If other players can talk about the game, it would help us... but I remember having problems with midnight blessing too. Maybe it is related because this game was made with midnight blessing also.
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:32 pm

The game is better and better! No other bugs for a while. If I find something strange, I let you know!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:44 pm

I'm glad it's all sorted out and extra glad you are enjoying it!!! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:21 pm

Hi Del. Just finished the demo, story line is good so far, no problems. How long does the game run approximately? It has a nice old style to it !
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Thu Jul 14, 2022 9:14 am

Hi, ZuluKat. I'm happy you have enjoyed it. :)
The game offers an open world experience, you are free to explore at your will. The runtime may range from 15 to 20 hours, I'd say.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Madmar » Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:10 pm

I found the game very glitchy. One step too far and freeze, I can't move. I have experienced this type of glitch in your past games. I will continue with the demo but am questionable as to purchase. +::fear
Madmar
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:09 am

Hello, Madmar.
Unfortunately that seems to be something happening in some machines but not others, most players aren't and haven't reported such issues. I have been looking into it but since it's not something directly related with the game coding there is only so much I can do. I'll try new ways to patch the build for those who are experiencing trouble.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby polarbr » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:11 am

I'm having problems on the island with the village and a run down castle/fort. I believe that I've completed every other island and have killed every enemy on those islands, but when I get to this last island, nothing happens when I walk into the village or the run down castle/fort from the map view. It doesn't take me into the village or the castle/fort.

Is anyone else having this issue? Or am I missing a task? Since the quest log doesn't show you what you've completed, I have no way of knowing.

Thanks!
polarbr
Wanderer

Stuck near the beginning: New RPG: Breath of the Gods

Postby joie » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:10 am

Hi

In the demo - wandering around. Have entered the forest and found a cavern. When I emerge I can see two chests in the hill above me but no way to get there. In the cavern I can see another hall in the cavern to the left and no way to get there. Sorry if this is embarrassingly easy. Help would be great.
joie
Wanderer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers