Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Dragon's Prophecy

Re: New RPG: The Dragon's Prophecy

Postby oudis » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:15 pm

I'm glad to know the game ran smoothly, that is always a must for an enjoyable experience. As for the dialogues, the middle point of the point is a bit more focused on action, and that is more narratively speaking than mechanically, but still, I wanted to keep that uniformity and not having too many dialogues and explanation there. I wanted to make them count by having them present in scenes that were crucial to the narrative and character development.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed feedback, Lady JJ. I am happy you have enjoyed your time with The Dragon's Prophecy! :)
oudis
Wanderer

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:22 pm

First, when Lady JJ writes, I read first on reviews and she hit it right on the money. I have to agree my eyes did adjust and didn't give it a second thought after that. I finished in 11+ hrs. Loved the cave areas even went back through to make sure I didn't miss any chests but did get a little frustrated cuz I forgot the pattern of maneuvering through them. With mazes I always thought hugging the outside wall helped but proves that wrong lol. This was a fun game to tide me over till LS comes out. The story line was good, I liked the end where he addressed the issues needing to be dealt with. I've noticed a lot of games leave things hanging where it is just assumed everything works out. Which is why I liked the ending so much. We live in an age where assumptions are everyday so when I play a game I like to see the follow through. The characters themselves worked together nicely and the battles with the combined skills of all played well. I guess since I started playing on hard mode and some games insane the battles were a little too easy...but I really enjoyed this so thanks for a good game at a good price! :) +::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby oudis » Sun Jul 31, 2022 5:52 pm

Thank you for your feedback, ZuluKat! It seems you are enjoying the game and that makes me really happy!
I will have to add in a VERY HARD mode to give you some challenge, won't I? +::biggrin
I will keep improving upon the aspects you all mentioned to make sure the next games are even better! :)
oudis
Wanderer

Postby lesmiley » Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:58 am

I'm in the basement of the final dungeon but can't get past so impossible tiles to get to the chests and portals. What am I missing to get past them.
lesmiley
Peasant

Postby oudis » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:15 am

Hi, lesmiley. This glitch has been fixed a few days back, we have been able to update the build directly to Aldorlea. Can you please download again from the link you have received upon purchase? That will do the trick.

Let me know if I can help you any further.
Are you enjoying the game?
oudis
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:28 pm

Hi oudis,
See I was wrong. I always expect to be wrong, well usually. Anyway people did buy your game thats good!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Re: The Dragon's Prophecy

Postby sable » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:29 am

Am in the fire cave, getting this message :" Uncaught InvalidStateError: Failed to execute 'stop' on 'AudioScheduledSourceNode': cannot call stop without calling start first."
Can't do anything
sable
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:49 am

Hi oudis,
I have just finished the game and I had a blast!! +::YAY Although I am not a fan of the retro graphics and some colour schemes (the orange in particular made my eyes hurt :( ), I quickly adjusted and the story and the way the game played was just terrific. I had no major glitches - except a window that would pop up every time I opened the game saying - "Profile Error Occurred - Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js. Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

It did not seem to effect my game play so I just ignored it. Sorry, I can't help you, Sable, with your issue above. I'm afraid it's outside my skill set +::surrender

It took me about 11 hours taking my time, and levelled up to Magnus (26); Genevieve (28); Chamala (30); and Solo (26). The characters were interesting and the dialogue was well done especially at the beginning before the action really started to gain pace. Plenty of challenges and some of the boss battles were hard, especially when my team were hit with multiple debuffs - really griped me when I kept losing all my MP +::grrr

I would definitely recommend this game for interested people.

Many thanks,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Marco » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:03 am

Chamala said, "Meet me outside when you're ready."
...but she's not outside. Nor inside. Quest log still says find Chamala. I DID!!
She left. Genevieve & I are stuck in the castle. Glitch?!? Where do we "meet her"? We're ready. Aren't we?!??
Marco
Peasant

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers