Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Against All Odds

Re: New RPG: Against All Odds

Postby Anima » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:07 pm

Gorilla4 wrote:I will try that, thanks! Is it normal that I haven't seen this manor everybody talked about?

It was a glitch that was fixed, that's why you didn't notice anything wrong with it. :)

Gorilla4 wrote:I finally went to the vampire graveyard after winning the bow in a battle to kill the chimera (before heading to the chimera lair). I was harmed by the succumbs but everytime nothing from the vampire hound B (the dogs). They miss their shot everytime. Is it because I was at a level where they wouldn't harm me anymore or is it something else?

You were probably too strong for them!

blumyst wrote:the manor where you get the good weapon is ok. It was just that one area was left open to where the player could
go down and then get stuck. I realized what I was doing. With the save files I had deleted them from
the game before this latest update. I didnt realize there were suppose to be 2 folders and when I looked
this time after the new download and after I got more save files I saw the files in the 2nd folder, my bad!
I just wish some of the developers would actually do whats suggested with their games after they ask people
for feedback but oh well it goes in one ear and out the other! Also theres alot of good accessories and they all do
different things why cant there be one thst does everything or have xtra room to add a few more accessories like
a few other games. Just a thought

Hi blumyst, I do take into consideration every feedback you guys give me, and I do try to implement them little by little in every new game I create. I'm glad you could sort out the matter with the save files. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Poutlaw » Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:33 pm

I dont know where they have this game at 15 hours !! I finished it in under 5 hours!! +::O_o
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:58 pm

Finished game in a little over 8 hrs. I wished I'd had time to play it straight through in a day. Since I put story line first, I was very impressed with it. I did wish for more hidden rooms though. I think the characters were good but could have been a little spicier. The ending was great, carrying on the tradition left openings for another game to be similar in nature but different. Well worth the price considering the length. Really liked the weapons lol. +::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Sun Aug 21, 2022 9:04 pm

Anima wrote:
Gorilla4 wrote:I will try that, thanks! Is it normal that I haven't seen this manor everybody talked about?

It was a glitch that was fixed, that's why you didn't notice anything wrong with it. :)

Gorilla4 wrote:I finally went to the vampire graveyard after winning the bow in a battle to kill the chimera (before heading to the chimera lair). I was harmed by the succumbs but everytime nothing from the vampire hound B (the dogs). They miss their shot everytime. Is it because I was at a level where they wouldn't harm me anymore or is it something else?

You were probably too strong for them!

blumyst wrote:the manor where you get the good weapon is ok. It was just that one area was left open to where the player could
go down and then get stuck. I realized what I was doing. With the save files I had deleted them from
the game before this latest update. I didnt realize there were suppose to be 2 folders and when I looked
this time after the new download and after I got more save files I saw the files in the 2nd folder, my bad!
I just wish some of the developers would actually do whats suggested with their games after they ask people
for feedback but oh well it goes in one ear and out the other! Also theres alot of good accessories and they all do
different things why cant there be one thst does everything or have xtra room to add a few more accessories like
a few other games. Just a thought

Hi blumyst, I do take into consideration every feedback you guys give me, and I do try to implement them little by little in every new game I create. I'm glad you could sort out the matter with the save files. :)

Thats great anima well I hope that you will consider some of what I said for the next game and i'll be waiting to see
it now and play it.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Aug 21, 2022 10:22 pm

I finished the game and liked it very much! The final battle was surprising in the tactics to win. I was ko first but I was able to defeat the boss when I understand what were my wicknesses and how to overcome them (at the second trial). Like others said there is room for a sequel if you want! Thank you for your help in the process. +::Thumbup
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby blumyst » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:26 am

I agree there should be a sequel and the items and gold can be carried over to the
next game please?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:14 pm

Poutlaw wrote:I dont know where they have this game at 15 hours !! I finished it in under 5 hours!! +::O_o

Fast player!

ZuluKat wrote:Finished game in a little over 8 hrs. I wished I'd had time to play it straight through in a day. Since I put story line first, I was very impressed with it. I did wish for more hidden rooms though. I think the characters were good but could have been a little spicier. The ending was great, carrying on the tradition left openings for another game to be similar in nature but different. Well worth the price considering the length. Really liked the weapons lol. +::Thumbup

You do like your special weapons, huh? :)
I'm glad you have enjoyed your time with the game. Thank you very much for your feedback, as always. I'll do my best to improve upon your suggestions on my next game. All the best, ZuluKat!

Gorilla4 wrote:I finished the game and liked it very much! The final battle was surprising in the tactics to win. I was ko first but I was able to defeat the boss when I understand what were my wicknesses and how to overcome them (at the second trial). Like others said there is room for a sequel if you want! Thank you for your help in the process. +::Thumbup

I'm happy to know you had a tough time with the boss, that was the evil intent! +::biggrin
Jokes aside, congratz on overcoming the challenge and beating the game! I'm glad to know you had a good time with it! :)

blumyst wrote:I agree there should be a sequel and the items and gold can be carried over to the
next game please?

A trend for a sequel seems to be rising! +::biggrin
For the items and gold to be carried it would have to be a direct sequel, starting right after the events of the first one. It is a possibility, if I get around doing it. Thanks for the suggestion, blumyst.
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:40 pm

Anima wrote:
Poutlaw wrote:I dont know where they have this game at 15 hours !! I finished it in under 5 hours!! +::O_o

Fast player!

ZuluKat wrote:Finished game in a little over 8 hrs. I wished I'd had time to play it straight through in a day. Since I put story line first, I was very impressed with it. I did wish for more hidden rooms though. I think the characters were good but could have been a little spicier. The ending was great, carrying on the tradition left openings for another game to be similar in nature but different. Well worth the price considering the length. Really liked the weapons lol. +::Thumbup

You do like your special weapons, huh? :)
I'm glad you have enjoyed your time with the game. Thank you very much for your feedback, as always. I'll do my best to improve upon your suggestions on my next game. All the best, ZuluKat!

Gorilla4 wrote:I finished the game and liked it very much! The final battle was surprising in the tactics to win. I was ko first but I was able to defeat the boss when I understand what were my wicknesses and how to overcome them (at the second trial). Like others said there is room for a sequel if you want! Thank you for your help in the process. +::Thumbup

I'm happy to know you had a tough time with the boss, that was the evil intent! +::biggrin
Jokes aside, congratz on overcoming the challenge and beating the game! I'm glad to know you had a good time with it! :)

blumyst wrote:I agree there should be a sequel and the items and gold can be carried over to the
next game please?

A trend for a sequel seems to be rising! +::biggrin
For the items and gold to be carried it would have to be a direct sequel, starting right after the events of the first one. It is a possibility, if I get around doing it. Thanks for the suggestion, blumyst.

LoL, I'll give you an around to it. Would be nice and theres a few people already that will buy it. You know thats gauranteed right now. I havent beaten the boss yet but will and the xtra gold will help in the next one. You can be just as good as Indy is with making games, your already there. Also make them a little longer if you can please. If I could develop a game I would . I have a few times wanted to fix the games I buy add to them but didnt know where to do it
and cant read code
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers