Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Against All Odds

Re: New RPG: Against All Odds

Postby Anima » Mon Aug 15, 2022 9:16 am

lesmiley wrote:I made it to undertown but can't find where they sell weapons, it says you can by the best ones there

Hi, lesmiley. Hmm... that is probably a wrong info on the guide (I'll fix that), Undertown only sells items. The best equipment can be found at the last dungeon.

blumyst wrote:
Anima wrote:Can you send a screenshot from your last save file? Right before you enter that screen that is freezing?

I would but I dont know how to here? I can send a pc of it to an email. I took apic of it then saved itto my desktop
so i can send

I'll PM you with an email adress.
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:03 am

Anima wrote:
lesmiley wrote:I made it to undertown but can't find where they sell weapons, it says you can by the best ones there

Hi, lesmiley. Hmm... that is probably a wrong info on the guide (I'll fix that), Undertown only sells items. The best equipment can be found at the last dungeon.

blumyst wrote:
Anima wrote:Can you send a screenshot from your last save file? Right before you enter that screen that is freezing?

I would but I dont know how to here? I can send a pc of it to an email. I took apic of it then saved itto my desktop
so i can send

Ok
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:50 am

blumyst wrote:

so i can send

I'll PM you with an email adress.[/quote]

Ok[/quote]

Hi Anima,

I had the same issue - and also have a screenshot but unable to figure out how to add here or even send to you. Maybe Blumyst will have better luck :)

It was after you get the Legendary Bow and are heading out of the Bog. You come to a set of two large waterfalls and there is a wide passageway between heading to the bottom of the screen that looks like it leads somewhere except it takes you back to the interior of the Mansion where you freeze. Caught me twice because I'm a slow learner +::biggrin

I also hunted high and low for the great gear in Undertown like Lesmiley so yes, as you say the guide will need to be amended or you'll have more frustrated gamers searching for the ultimate "something"!

Enjoying the game also - thank you 8)

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:10 am

MerryX wrote:
blumyst wrote:

so i can send

Ok[/quote]

Hi Anima,

I had the same issue - and also have a screenshot but unable to figure out how to add here or even send to you. Maybe Blumyst will have better luck :)

It was after you get the Legendary Bow and are heading out of the Bog. You come to a set of two large waterfalls and there is a wide passageway between heading to the bottom of the screen that looks like it leads somewhere except it takes you back to the interior of the Mansion where you freeze. Caught me twice because I'm a slow learner +::biggrin

I also hunted high and low for the great gear in Undertown like Lesmiley so yes, as you say the guide will need to be amended or you'll have more frustrated gamers searching for the ultimate "something"!

MerryX[/quote]

I guess we just dont go down there cause all it does is makes the game freeze
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Anima » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:30 am

Hi Anima,

MerryX

Thank you for reporting the bug as well, and for the explanation. I was finally able to locate the problem and fix it, I will let you know here when the patched build is available.

I'm happy to know you are enjoying the game! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Anima » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:17 am

The patched build has now been updated. Enjoy. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:40 pm

Looks like all the saved game files go into the AAO file but I didnt see
any there and I deleted the old file since the new download didnt replace
the old one. Now I get to start over again causeI cant find the old save
files.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Koni » Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:39 am

I had the same issue with the bog.
Glad you fixed it, but how to I download the fix?
Koni
Wanderer

Postby Quimby » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:05 pm

I went and got the Legendary Bow then left and tracked back several screens but then all of sudden the manor is appearing on the screen and I am in a small box at the top of the screen and cannot go anywhere. I do not know how to send a screen shot.
Quimby
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:04 pm

Hi! That issue has been solved, the patched build is already available. You just have to redownload it from the download link you received upon purchase. Let me know how it goes, please. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:36 pm

This game his quite good! The battles are a lot challenging! The story is excellent!
There is something I would like to know, if someone can help. I won the battle to win the special bow to kill the chimera. Where should I go next to battle the chimera?Should I go first in the Dungeon to level up a bit? -------)
Sometime the quests doesn't appears in the quests history, like the place where the vampyres are and that I missed... I spoke with someone in the hotel. That person talked about vampyres, but nothing appeared in the quests history.
But the game is nearly perfection in everyway! +::heart
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Anima » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:27 am

Hi, Gorilla4.
Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you are enjoying the game.

The dungeon is an optional location, I recommend you venture through it for it's treasures and levelling up. After you're done, you have to head to Chimera's Lair, it can be found in the central island, the desertic one. I hope this helps! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:44 pm

I will try that, thanks! Is it normal that I haven't seen this manor everybody talked about?
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 2:21 pm

I finally went to the vampire graveyard after winning the bow in a battle to kill the chimera (before heading to the chimera lair). I was harmed by the succumbs but everytime nothing from the vampire hound B (the dogs). They miss their shot everytime. Is it because I was at a level where they wouldn't harm me anymore or is it something else?
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:52 pm

the manor where you get the good weapon is ok. It was just that one area was left open to where the player could
go down and then get stuck. I realized what I was doing. With the save files I had deleted them from
the game before this latest update. I didnt realize there were suppose to be 2 folders and when I looked
this time after the new download and after I got more save files I saw the files in the 2nd folder, my bad!
I just wish some of the developers would actually do whats suggested with their games after they ask people
for feedback but oh well it goes in one ear and out the other! Also theres alot of good accessories and they all do
different things why cant there be one thst does everything or have xtra room to add a few more accessories like
a few other games. Just a thought
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers