Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Darker Tides

Re: New RPG: Darker Tides

Postby Del » Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:12 am

Hi, polarbr. That has already been fixed, can you please download the game again? Tha will sort it out.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MONCHA5 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 6:56 pm

Hi, I already have the tentacles but I dont know where I have to go? +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:10 am

Hi, MONCHA5. Now that you have the tentacles head to Haven's Debris, that's the ruins that sits alone in one of the snow islands. With the tentacles you can now explore it in full. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Mapster » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:47 pm

I appear to be stuck on that big ship. I've defeated all the bad guys and opened all the chests but can't seem to find a way off. Help.
Mapster
Bard

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:41 pm

I am just beginning the game and I like the story very much. Great graphics and music! +::heart +::heart +::heart
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby jas » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:42 am

I am also stuck on the ship....defeated all and no way off.
jas
Peasant

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:31 pm

Jab and Mapster, you can also find help by contacting aldorlea at : aldorlea@googlemail.com. If there is a glitche, it will help everybody to take care of it!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby jas » Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:57 pm

I sent an email....No reply yet but it was just last night. Thanks for the suggestion.
jas
Peasant

Postby Del » Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:31 pm

Hi, Mapster and Jas, are you talking about the King's Grace? The way out is exactly from where you came, from the deck. There are sparkles to the right side of it, if you interact with them you will be asked if you want to leave the ship or not. Let me know if that helps.

Gorilla4 wrote:I am just beginning the game and I like the story very much. Great graphics and music! +::heart +::heart +::heart

Thanks for the kind words, I'm glad you're enjoying the game. Keep me posted about your experience with it, please. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: Darker Tides

Postby MerryX » Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:14 am

Hi Del,

Well, I have finally finished the game after purchasing in Sept 2022 and then getting stalled. So I re-started it and realised once I got up to my last save that I had stalled right at the last battle!! I now remember that I tried numerous times to beat the Kraken and failed +::surrender +::cry

However, this time I remembered your recent advice for Echoes of Numa, and after a long, fierce and bloody battle, I eventually triumphed +::YAY +::Dance Had to make several attempts as the Kraken would not get poisoned +::O_o
*Note to self: Watch Del's final boss battles - they are absolute doozies!!!

The game took me about 7:20 hours (last year I had got up to 9:02 hours so either I have improved or I missed something!) Levelled everyone up to Aala (28), Agnar (29), Glinda (29), and Conall (29).

I enjoyed the characters and storyline - thank you for the Quest Log and starting them off on decent HP :) Every little bit helps in the beginning not to get wiped out. The game ran smoothly with the mouse support which I really appreciate. Also like the visible non-re-spawning enemies in this game as you have to do a bit of back-tracking when you reach the end of a dungeon. The side quests helped build out the play and gather more resources and better gear.

Thank you again for a fun time - I would recommend this game.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers