Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chains of Time

No sound?

Postby jincyk » Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:42 pm

No sound, no music. Is this intentional?

Found it. Apparently when you download the game it defaults to no sound, but you can select the BGM levels in option.

In the guide, the Ahriman Dungeon map is seriously off, isn't it? And I cannot find knight armor.
jincyk
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Chains of Time

Postby oudis » Tue Sep 20, 2022 9:53 pm

Hi jincyk,

I believe I have found the issue with the game starting off without music, it has been fixed and it will be available soon.
Which Ahruman's Dungeon are we talking about?
oudis
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:27 am

Hi oudis,

Just finished your game and I had a good time. :) Took me about 7.5 hours as I tend to dawdle and characters to level 24. Interesting story and characters. Game played smoothly with mouse control as long as I remembered to completely close down and not just go to title page and then re-start.

Would have liked a little more variety in the dungeons as they felt a bit repetitive after a while. Although I thought I was done for in first dungeon when I didn't have many potions and no healer - relieved when Esker finally joined the team.

I had hoped for more side quests - only found one if you don't count the "optional" dungeons - and I bought the guide to check if I'd missed anything.

Many thanks,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby oudis » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:19 am

Hi MerryX,

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to write such detailed feedback, I really appreciate it.

I'm happy to know you had a good time with the game, that's always the main goal for me. :)
I will be sure to remember your input for my next game, about the dungeon variety and more full fledged sidequests.

Again, thank you very much for your support! :)
oudis
Wanderer

Postby panna » Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:33 pm

oudis wrote:Hey, doublegun. Try taking one step down from where you are and then hit Enter. It's just a matter of being in the right position.

Have given up with this game. Cannot ride on the Dragon. Have tried for a long time taking one step down from wherever!. Backwards and forwards, side to side. It's not straightforward when you have 4 characters to move! I'll move onto another game, life is too short to be stuck on something like this!
panna
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers