Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Chains of Time

Chains of Time

Postby Indinera » Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:21 am

CHAINS OF TIME

$14.99

This is the latest game by Old School Games.
According to the developer, this new adventure is worth 10-15 hours of playtime.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 68-page $4.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Rollo is a street urchin, unaware of his own origins, he was raised by the streets and survives with the aid of his bravery
and boldness. Alongisde his best friends, who also oppose the current tyrannical regime, he is always on the lookout for
a good score. Upon finding a mysterious old ring, things start to unravel for him when he finds out about his past, his
birthplace and the consequences that entails.

Rollo will have to become much more than a street urchin and care for the survival of all people, instead of only his own.

FEATURES:

- Chains of Time is a story of friendship, bravery and overcoming the odds. It touches deep in universal matters that
are pertinent to all human experience.
- The story is paced in an adventurous manner, embark on it and feel yourself going through it.
- The world of Chains of Time has secrents and hidden locations to be found, on the course of your main mission you will
come upon unexpected surprises.
- Take full advantage of a Quest Journal to keep track of all your objectives.
- Chains of Time offfers mouse support to those who prefer to play with it.
- Enjoy this adventure for over 10 to 15 hours.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Chains of Time

Postby doublegun » Thu Sep 15, 2022 3:16 pm

How do you get on the dragon and fly? I tried pressing enter and it doesn't work.
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby oudis » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:03 pm

Hey, doublegun. Try taking one step down from where you are and then hit Enter. It's just a matter of being in the right position.
oudis
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:27 pm

Hi oudis
great game. I bought it right away. I was just wondering what "secrents" means? In the description it said
"The world of Chains of Time has "secrents" and hidden locations to be found, on the course of your main mission you will
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:09 am

Bought the game, haven't found any secret rooms or areas yet. The characters do have a little more depth than past games. So far, it's pretty good but I'm only at the Shrine. Yeah, had to do some side steps to get on dragon but it worked.
No time to play it all the way through yet, kind of busy now...but I'll get it finished this weekend hopefully and will write more then.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:43 am

ZuluKat wrote:Bought the game, haven't found any secret rooms or areas yet. The characters do have a little more depth than past games. So far, it's pretty good but I'm only at the Shrine. Yeah, had to do some side steps to get on dragon but it worked.
No time to play it all the way through yet, kind of busy now...but I'll get it finished this weekend hopefully and will write more then.

Wow in one weekend? I always take longer but then theres other things to do that always get in the way
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby gmz26 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:02 am

The game locked up and froze right after climbing the ladder in the castle for the fight against the king. I also didn't see any secret rooms or hidden places I looked everywhere. I am not able to finish the game due to the game freezing up. It is a good game, pretty straight forward, no respawining enemies so you can't grind but it really isn't necessary. I found that the skills that grima the magician has aren't really needed they arent that powerful and the only real skills used was the healing spell from esker. You also can not see the hp of the enemies when in battle. I'm not sure if the game is even close to 10 hrs I think it took only around 5 if the game will end after defeating the king and that was with me doing everything and side quests and killing all enemies.
gmz26
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:53 pm

I finished in little over 3 hours.. not sure if I missed something and didn't find any secret rooms... I followed the quest journal... did enjoy the game just way to short
watts712
Bard

Postby oudis » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:21 pm

blumyst wrote:Hi oudis
great game. I bought it right away. I was just wondering what "secrents" means? In the description it said
"The world of Chains of Time has "secrents" and hidden locations to be found, on the course of your main mission you will

That was just a typo, thanks for the catch. :)

ZuluKat wrote:Bought the game, haven't found any secret rooms or areas yet. The characters do have a little more depth than past games. So far, it's pretty good but I'm only at the Shrine. Yeah, had to do some side steps to get on dragon but it worked.

There are no secret rooms on this one, there are optional dungeons to be found and completed though. Thank you for your feedback so far, I'm looking foward to hearing more.

gmz26 wrote:The game locked up and froze right after climbing the ladder in the castle for the fight against the king. I also didn't see any secret rooms or hidden places I looked everywhere. I am not able to finish the game due to the game freezing up. It is a good game, pretty straight forward, no respawining enemies so you can't grind but it really isn't necessary. I found that the skills that grima the magician has aren't really needed they arent that powerful and the only real skills used was the healing spell from esker. You also can not see the hp of the enemies when in battle. I'm not sure if the game is even close to 10 hrs I think it took only around 5 if the game will end after defeating the king and that was with me doing everything and side quests and killing all enemies.

Does it give you any message before locking up and freezing?
oudis
Wanderer

Postby blumyst » Fri Sep 16, 2022 6:27 pm

Someone has time on their hands it looks like!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:31 pm

Lol at time to play games...dipping into sleep time to play and on a cigarette break to post here. If anyone has spare time, please pass this way!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby oudis » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:11 am

Hahaha
Time is the ultimate coin, isn't it? We don't really know how much we have of it, and we cannot trade with it.
oudis
Wanderer

Postby Jaden10 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 6:17 pm

Hi, I just downloaded Chains of Time and I can't get the sound to work. When I look in the option menu there are nothing to let me use the sounds tabs. Any Ideas? I also deleted and downloaded it again.
Jaden10
Peasant

Postby Gorilla4 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:20 pm

Manually with the arrows should do the trick, from left to right, right, right, etc.
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby blumyst » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:50 pm

oudis wrote:Hahaha
Time is the ultimate coin, isn't it? We don't really know how much we have of it, and we cannot trade with it.

If we could go back in time I wqould defenitly do that and change a few things but would keep coming to aldorlea
for sure. I found this site by accident and Im glad I did. iwas looking for the zelda game to play on the
computer and found better games thru here.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers