Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Shadows of the Night

Shadows of the Night

Postby Indinera » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:43 pm

SHADOWS OF THE NIGHT
$19.99

This is the latest game by Anima Games.
According to the developer, this new adventure is worth 15-20 hours of playtime.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 76-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

A thousand years ago, the country was divided between two kinds, those who were willing to follow principles of
truth and justice and those who were not. The latter, were expelled to what is known as the "Outer Lands", beyond the walls of the Night Fortress. The Night Soldiers are the ones entrusted with the duty of keeping the Outers away, being the constant threat that they are, Pallas has his hands full. Having joined the Fortress out of his sense of
duty towards protecting his country and most importantly to him, his family, he will soon realize that to truly protect
them he will have to abandon it all.
There is a war coming.

FEATURES:

- Inspiring storytline of heroism, family, friendship and sacrifice.
- A dynamic party system, experience the story from different perspectives spawning between eight playable characters.
- Sidequests, optional dungeons and bosses to discover.
- Exciting battle system with over 60 skills to use and dozens of equipments and accessories to choose from.
- A fully orchestrated storyline that gives life and rythm to the story.
- Three different dificulty levels to play on.
- The world of Shadows of the Night is vast and varied. You will travel through villages, cities, forests, caves, castles,
deserts and snowy locations.
- 15 to 20 hours of gameplay.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Shadows of the Night

Postby Anima » Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:10 am

Greetings, everyone!

Game developer here. I wanted to drop in and tell you guys that this game has been a labor of love for me. I have spent a lot of time reading through the feedback on my previous game and did my best to implement, remove and improve the game upon them. I sincerely believe that this is the best game I have created this far.

I hope you enjoy playing it as much I have enjoyed creating it.
If you need help with anything, I'm here for you.
Anima
Bard

Postby Poutlaw » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:46 am

Hello , I am stuck at the place where the King and the wizard are fighting . He has met his son and then the fight begins. After I have beaten them, the screen just freezes and I cant continue. Any help??
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:57 am

Hi Anima! Just wanted to say I bought the game and am enjoying it very much!! Definitely your best so far. I'll write more when I finish but I do want to take my time to enjoy it. There's not too many new games that I get thrilled about lately so
+::Thumbup
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:58 am

Poutlaw wrote:Hello , I am stuck at the place where the King and the wizard are fighting . He has met his son and then the fight begins. After I have beaten them, the screen just freezes and I cant continue. Any help??

Hi, Poutlaw. Thanks for reporting this! It has been fixed and an updated build will be available shortly, I'll let you know here.

What are your impressions on the game so far?

ZuluKat wrote:Hi Anima! Just wanted to say I bought the game and am enjoying it very much!! Definitely your best so far. I'll write more when I finish but I do want to take my time to enjoy it. There's not too many new games that I get thrilled about lately so
+::Thumbup

ZuluKat! Thank you very much for your ongoing support and the kind words! I'm happy to know you are enjoying it and I'm looking foward for your complete feedback when you finish it! Enjoy!
Anima
Bard

Postby Poutlaw » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:55 pm

I am really liking the game so far!! I really do miss secret rooms and more quests. I dont know how long this game will last. I am a very fast player . +::biggrin
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby Poutlaw » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:04 pm

Zulukat,
I agree with you that so many games lately seem to be throwbacks of older games. The music , the characters, running from one dungeon only to backtrack again in same dungeon, which in most games the monsters don't replenish and your just walking back. Sorry devs that's boring. I have purchased so many games from here , most of them are the older games which really had thought put into it ! This game is good and I am not bored , no constant backtracking .
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby Anima » Sat Oct 01, 2022 4:28 pm

Poutlaw wrote:I am really liking the game so far!! I really do miss secret rooms and more quests. I dont know how long this game will last. I am a very fast player . +::biggrin

I am very happy to know you are liking the game! +::YAY
Anima
Bard

Postby doublegun » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:01 pm

When can we expect the fix for the freeze problem with the King and Wizard?
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:25 pm

I have already sent it to upload, I'll let you know when it's updated. Thank you for the patience. I have to confess I'm glad to see you're anxious to keep playing though. +::biggrin
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:46 pm

Just waiting on the ok for upload. Thanks!
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sun Oct 02, 2022 10:28 am

The patched build is available for download. Thank you all for your patience and enjoy! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Poutlaw » Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:27 am

How do I go about adding the new build patch for this game ?
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby Indinera » Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:51 am

You can redownload and reinstall the (full) game +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon Oct 03, 2022 11:15 pm

Is there any place to buy items on the way to Goldenore? I dont have anything to survive!! +::whistle
+::sos +::sos +::sos +::sos
Last edited by MONCHA5 on Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MONCHA5
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers