Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Dragon Queen

Re: New RPG: The Dragon Queen

Postby Gorilla4 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:19 pm

Currently playing the game and I have too say the story is very very good. I am about to save that dragon... +::Thumbup
Gorilla4
Bard

cavetown

Postby jincyk » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:40 pm

Where is the sidequest character in Cavetown? I've been over and over it and cannot find it.
jincyk
Explorer

Re: New RPG: The Dragon Queen

Postby MerryX » Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:01 am

Hi Del,

I have just finished the game - took about 8 hours and got up to Level 31.

I did enjoy it - I thought the story line was great and liked the characters. Graphics a bit different but easy on the ol' eyes. Nice variety for me with different islands, towns, and dungeons. A few side quests worth expanding out the play although for me it was still a little short.

The introduction of Darc (Thief) felt a bit sudden but certainly helped build out the team and the battles were difficult without being impossible. Loved the way when the enemies were vanquished they zoomed out the top of the scene. Very cool 8)

While I did buy the guide, I didn't use it much except for completion satisfaction. I never found the Dragon Rod at the end - was it in the chest I couldn't get to in the Castle Hideout? Otherwise the game played well without any problems.

I would recommend this game +::Thumbup

Many thanks,

MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers