Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Great Divide

The Great Divide

Postby Indinera » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:09 pm

THE GREAT DIVIDE
$14.99

This is the latest game by Old School Games, already behind Chains of Time, a game reminiscent of the mega-hit Last Heroes.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 72-page $4.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

The One Being, the Goddess who ruled it all, one day grew tormented by the actions of its own creations. That
frustration led to what is known as The Great Divide. The One Being was split in two, a Spirit of Good and a Spirit of
Evil. The world faces unbalance as those spirits fight each other for full control.

Yas and Ursula are two best friends who lived their whole lives in Buccan Village, an idyllic place far away from
all the troubles of the world, it's as if it exists in its own reality. That all changes when a stranger shows up at
their shores...

FEATURES:

- Classic good and evil storyline, reminiscent of the great classics and mythologies.
- Journey through forests, caves, mountains, valleys and shrines.
- Up to 10 hours of exciting gameplay.
- Sidequests and optional dungeons to complete.
- Quest Journal to keep track of your missions.
- Mouse Support.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Great Divide

Postby oudis » Sun Oct 23, 2022 11:01 am

Hello, everyone!
Game developer here. As always it's my desire that all of you have a good experience with the game. I hope you guys enjoy it and if there is anything I can help you with, I'm here for you. :)
oudis
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:48 pm

This is a buy for sure but next month. I am out of budget and didn't finish the Dragon Queen. See you soon!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby blumyst » Wed Oct 26, 2022 8:10 pm

Hi Oudis,
Six against 3 lol so you did do it!! Good game!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby oudis » Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:54 am

Gorilla4 wrote:This is a buy for sure but next month. I am out of budget and didn't finish the Dragon Queen. See you soon!

Thank you for your ongoing support, I hope you enjoy the game!

blumyst wrote:Hi Oudis,
Six against 3 lol so you did do it!! Good game!

I'm glad you're having a good time with the game, let me know if I can help you out with anything! :)
oudis
Wanderer

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Nov 04, 2022 7:54 pm

I started the game and like this kind of girly game with a challenging battle system. Makes me think of the old Ella's Hope of Eridani, witch I liked so much! If I find any bugs, I let you know!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby MerryX » Fri Nov 04, 2022 10:18 pm

oudis wrote:Hello, everyone!
Game developer here. As always it's my desire that all of you have a good experience with the game. I hope you guys enjoy it and if there is anything I can help you with, I'm here for you. :)

Hi oudis,

Just finished the game and I quite enjoyed it as a short game between other longer more complex games. I did find the "mechanics" similar to some other recent games. Not knowing much about game building, it looks like it has used similar game options (e.g., dungeons). Some of it I found a bit repetitive and there were quite a number of accessories and skills that I just didn't use. I would have liked a bit more variety, surprises and twists.

Liked all the characters (although as it was a short game, they were not fully developed) and got them all up to Level 23. Game play was about 8 hours and I'm pretty sure I did everything. The storyline was quite good and the game ran well with the mouse overall. No major glitches +::Thumbup

It looks like a sequel may be in the future...I'll keep an eye out for it ;)

Thank you,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby oudis » Sun Nov 06, 2022 12:18 pm

Hello, MerryX!

Thank you for playing the game and for taking the time to write your feedback about it. I can't tell you how grateful I am for that!

The game has similarities with my previous game, yes. I'm working on these game, the two latest and quite possibly the two next ones, as if they were a franchise. I'm exploring themes that I think fit together on the same world and under the same approach. Hence why you found the similarities.

I appreciate the constructive comments and I'll work on them for my next game, as I've been doing so far.
Again, thank you very much for your support. :)
oudis
Wanderer

Return to Games from other Developers