Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Knights of the Throne

Knights of the Throne

Postby Indinera » Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:57 pm

KNIGHTS OF THE THRONE

$19.99

This is the latest game by Anima Games.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 66-page $6.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

The Knights of the Throne are an elite group of warriors entrusted with the duty of serving the people through protecting the throne. Though their glory days have passed and most of the kingdom barely remembers them, they will be called to duty once more, and they will answer.

Lasha is the leader of the Knights, a young woman of honor and strength. Deadly with a blade and pure in her heart, she will volunteer to take on a perillous path to protect the kingdom from an army of enemies never seen before.

FEATURES:

- An emotional story of sacrifice and commitment.
- Beautiful locations with incredible visuals.
- Sidequests to complete.
- Optional bosses to defeat.
- Mouse support.
- Auto-save function.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Knights of the Throne

Postby Mapster » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:38 am

Right out of the gate I seem to have found a bug. When talking to Ada in the castle, I get a message saying "Failed to Load img/pictures/main_4.png." In the game file, there is a folder called img but no sub-folder called pictures. And, if I avoid that interaction, further along I get an identical message referring to main_5.png. Help!
Mapster
Bard

Postby Anima » Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:59 am

Hey, mapster. And you didn't get that error message right from the first conversation, right?
That is strange, it's the very same file. I'll look into right now and get back to you. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Anima » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:36 am

The build has been patched. You can download and continue. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Mapster » Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:39 pm

OK, thanks, I will download it now.
Mapster
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Nov 18, 2022 7:47 pm

Just 10 minutes into demo and had to stop to buy! So far running great but if any problems will let you know. Good to see you have a new game out. Real busy here though so don't know whether I can get through it this week. +::Thumbup :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:06 am

Me too, ZuluKat :)

Hi Anima,

Enjoying the game very much so far. No major problems except just wanted to check two chests I can't reach?
Dustground Town - chest outside Inn
Ruined Twin Temple - chest on right outside
Are they just teasers or should I be able to get to them?

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:55 am

ZuluKat wrote:Just 10 minutes into demo and had to stop to buy! So far running great but if any problems will let you know. Good to see you have a new game out. Real busy here though so don't know whether I can get through it this week. +::Thumbup :)

Yes! It's always great to read messages like these! Thank you for supporting my games and I hope you enjoy your time with it! :)

MerryX wrote:Me too, ZuluKat :)

Hi Anima,

Enjoying the game very much so far. No major problems except just wanted to check two chests I can't reach?
Dustground Town - chest outside Inn
Ruined Twin Temple - chest on right outside
Are they just teasers or should I be able to get to them?

MerryX

That wasn't a teaser and it has been fixed. Thanks for reporting it, MerryX. The patched build is already available.
Nice to know you're enjoying the game, keep me posted on your experience about it, please! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Poutlaw » Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:40 pm

I got this notice today in my email about this new game. Any idea how long it is ? Also it said BLACK FRIDAY sale. I dont see how to apply that??
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby Anima » Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:23 pm

Hi! Play time is from 10 to 15 hours, I'd say.
Anima
Bard

Postby MerryX » Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:45 am

Hi Anima,

I have just finished the game and it was a lot of fun +::Dance Thank you +::YAY

It was interesting you decided on an all female team and a female villain - not much testosterone running about here although some people say there is nothing more dangerous than a woman ;) That being said the story was engrossing and kept moving along. I did not run across any more issues with treasure chests, and the graphics were gorgeous - although I did get a huge clue about who was the villain
Spoiler: show
Having just polished off some purple undead, the fact the Queen was purple and was toting around a skull was a bit of a head's up +::biggrin

The scenes were so rich and colourful, it took my eyes a little while to be able to scan but I adjusted pretty quickly.

One thing I'll mention that may be either me not paying attention or missing something or may need fixing -
In Mountrest Village, I kept getting dialogue about some missing/lost/dead kids but I don't remember it coming up in the storyline?

Game time took about 8.5 hours, with characters levelled up to Lasha (26); Hilda (26); Uhra (26); and Morrigan (30). Morrigan levelled up faster than the others. All of them had a nice array of skills and magic. I think I liked Morrigan best - she had some wicked magic in the end.

Overall, I had a great time and would recommend this game.

Many thanks,

MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Anima » Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:31 am

Congratulations for finishing the game! I am happy to know you have enjoyed it. :)
The dialogues in Mountrest about the missing kids are about the very first quest in the game, the kids that went missing in Everwinter Cave.

About the queen:
I could have disguised that better, indeed. +::biggrin

Thank you for your feedback, MerryX, I really appreciate the support. Until the next game! :)
Anima
Bard

Re: Stuck near the ruined twin temple

Postby jas » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:49 am

I was at Ruined Twin Temple. I parked my boat on the shore near the temple. I have completed all tasks on the the island but cannot get back to the boat. It is on the left side of the twin temple. I cannot exit the twin temple to the left.

I have a photo but don't know how to attach the photo.

I re downloaded the game. However, when I open it, my save files are not there. I do not want to start from the beginning.
Last edited by jas on Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jas
Peasant

Postby Anima » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:45 pm

A new build has been updated. You will be able to circle around the temple and board the ship. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby jas » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:46 am

I re downloaded the game. However, when I open it, my save files are not there. I do not want to start from the beginning.
jas
Peasant

Next

Return to Games from other Developers