Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: The Last Seal

New RPG: The Last Seal

Postby Indinera » Mon Dec 12, 2022 1:01 pm

THE LAST SEAL

$14.99

This is the latest game by Anima Games.

Image Image

Please also note that the game also comes with a 53-page $4.99 strategy guide available for purchase:
https://secure.bmtmicro.com/cart?CID=45 ... ID=2618061

SUMMARY:

Joan and her best friend are about to complete their training to become Magic Knights. An elite group entrusted
with the duty of protecting the country from any possible threat. In a country who was once ravaged by war and
disease, the Magic Knights always have their hands full.
When a presumed to be extinct race starts wreaking havoc, Joan and Cadel begin what will be the journey
of their lives.

FEATURES:

- An extremely vast world with many different cultures and visuals to explore.
- Lush visuals with great environmental design.
- A semi open-world experience allowing you to explore the world in any order you choose.
- Autosave feature.
- Mouse Support.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Last Seal

Postby MerryX » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:05 am

Hi Anima,

I've just bought the game and things have been going well until I defeated the guardian in the Forsaken Mosque. When I went out and down the stairs, I froze and was unable to move.

Would you be able to look at it and do a fix?

Many thanks,
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby doublegun » Tue Dec 13, 2022 12:16 am

I'm having the same problem.
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:55 am

I have already tracked down the issue and resolved it. I will let you know here when the new build is available. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Anima » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:49 am

The patched build is now available. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby doublegun » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:56 pm

Where do we get then patch? I tried to redownload and it is still frozen.
thanks
jenny
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby Anima » Tue Dec 13, 2022 4:00 pm

Did you save before you walked down the stairs or after? If it's after we will need a different fix for you.
Anima
Bard

Postby MerryX » Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:45 pm

Anima wrote:I have already tracked down the issue and resolved it. I will let you know here when the new build is available. :)

Thank you - brilliant! I am able to progress...

One thing I'll mention is I proceeded to the Pyramid and was surprisingly successful -
Spoiler: show
wiped out all the Anubis with one blow - hits between 188-288. While highly gratifying, I doubt I'm supposed to triumph over enemies that each gave me Exp 3,500 and Gold 3000. I levelled up amazingly quickly +::biggrin

I am enjoying the game - I like the battle dynamics with characters' turns rapid and almost overlapping how it might be in a "real" battle.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby doublegun » Tue Dec 13, 2022 10:49 pm

I saved after I walked down the steps.
Jenny
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Tue Dec 13, 2022 11:23 pm

doublegun wrote:I saved after I walked down the steps.
Jenny

Hi doublegun,
Well, that's a bummer +::cry I was fortunate enough to save before the stairs so able to keep going. Hopefully, Anima can offer you another solution :) If your previous save isn't too far before, maybe you could download the fix and go from there?

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:55 pm

Hi Anima,
I'm still going - up to the Clock Tower now with some decent boss battles I need to earn ;) - and just had to pause to write to you about how gorgeous the graphics are +::heart

Amazingly detailed and beautifully coloured. Throughout the game I've found myself spending time just admiring a tea set or meal with tiny utensils and wine, a wall of machinery, the different towns and dungeons. The New Era City, Ghost Train and Clock Tower are particularly remarkable and remind me of a steam punk style.

Love it and adds to my enjoyment of the game - thank you +::kiss

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Wed Dec 14, 2022 10:54 pm

Hi Anima,

Just finished and had a great time - thank you.

It took me about 7.5 hours so a bit on the short side but for all that - a little gem. As I said the graphics were great - best I've seen in a long time. I levelled the characters up to Joan (22); Cadel (22); Crigast (25); and Elwyn (23). I did not have quite enough gold to buy the best equipment at the end but found a solution +::shhhh
Had an over-abundance of Stimulant drops so sold over half of them at about $250.00 a pop to end up comfortably well off +::biggrin

I liked the initial character development but once the action started that fell a bit by the wayside. With a bit more story and a few side quests, the game could have been a bit longer and had more room to "play" with the story. And now I'm just being picky as I still think it's a good game at a reasonable price.
Although I bought the guide, I didn't use it much except to make sure I hadn't missed anything - bad case of FOMO ;) Therefore, I tended to wander off script and succeeded in running off to do the Darkened Halls dungeon with only Joan and Cadel as I thought I should level up before the Trial Grounds. Managed to do it with frequent trips back to the Inn and it made the Trial Grounds ridiculously easy.

Apart from the gorgeous artwork, the other standout for me were the battle dynamics. The team felt well-balanced and I liked the way the battle sequence played out with various characters almost over-lapping in their attacks. I'm not explaining it very well but you'd know what I mean.

So I would definitely recommend this game - and thanks again!

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Anima » Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:46 pm

Jenny

I'm working on a fix so you won't have to start from an older save file. I will let you know when it's available.

MerryX wrote:Hi Anima,

Just finished and had a great time - thank you.

It took me about 7.5 hours so a bit on the short side but for all that - a little gem. As I said the graphics were great - best I've seen in a long time. I levelled the characters up to Joan (22); Cadel (22); Crigast (25); and Elwyn (23). I did not have quite enough gold to buy the best equipment at the end but found a solution +::shhhh
Had an over-abundance of Stimulant drops so sold over half of them at about $250.00 a pop to end up comfortably well off +::biggrin

I liked the initial character development but once the action started that fell a bit by the wayside. With a bit more story and a few side quests, the game could have been a bit longer and had more room to "play" with the story. And now I'm just being picky as I still think it's a good game at a reasonable price.
Although I bought the guide, I didn't use it much except to make sure I hadn't missed anything - bad case of FOMO ;) Therefore, I tended to wander off script and succeeded in running off to do the Darkened Halls dungeon with only Joan and Cadel as I thought I should level up before the Trial Grounds. Managed to do it with frequent trips back to the Inn and it made the Trial Grounds ridiculously easy.

Apart from the gorgeous artwork, the other standout for me were the battle dynamics. The team felt well-balanced and I liked the way the battle sequence played out with various characters almost over-lapping in their attacks. I'm not explaining it very well but you'd know what I mean.

So I would definitely recommend this game - and thanks again!

MerryX

Thank you very much for your feedback!
I'm really glad you liked the graphics so much and to know that you took the time to just admire them shows how much you did enjoy them. I am known to do that with games as well! :)

I do understand what you mean about the battle, I'm glad you have enjoyed the little twist it offers.

MerryX, thank you very much for your feedback and support. I really appreciate it! :)
Anima
Bard

Postby Anima » Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:09 pm

Jenny

The patched build with a fix for you is now available. :)
Anima
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Dec 16, 2022 6:45 pm

Before I buy is it fixed properly now?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers