Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Faceless Ones

The Faceless Ones

Postby Indinera » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:02 pm

THE FACELESS ONES

$14.99

This is the latest game by Valkyria Games.

Image Image

SUMMARY:

Gualtier, Eidora, Cazis and Hyndla. Four of the most capable warriors in the Kingdom of Abrujah. Under the
command of Queen Berenice, they are about to commence a journey that will change their lives forever, if they
fail, the world is doomed.

The Faceless Ones are a sect of masked individuals, tied to the powers of the dark, they seek to bring forth
an evil lord, their master, Moldark. Once imprisoned by the King for his wrong doings, he now seeks to return to
finish what he had started.

FEATURES:

- Beautiful Artwork.
- Big and the detailed sprites.
- A semi-open world experience.
- Autosave feature.
- Mouse support.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Faceless Ones

Postby sarahp » Thu Dec 29, 2022 2:45 pm

Is there a forum for this yet please? Also what is roughly the length of the game? Thanks
sarahp
Bard

Postby Del » Thu Dec 29, 2022 4:45 pm

This is the forum right here. :)
The playtime is around 10 to 15 hours.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby klooloo » Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:13 am

Nice game, been playing for over 5 hours now but I have apparently done a VERY BAD THING.
I stopped the ship right outside of Fisherman's Harbor and now cannot get back on board! Is there any way around this, or am I going to have to go back and use my most recent save file? Thanks in advance for any advice, and Happy 2023!
klooloo
Peasant

Postby Del » Sat Dec 31, 2022 12:59 pm

Hello! A patched build that fixes that has been uploaded, if you download it again you will be able to resume from your main save file.

I'm glad you're enjoying the game!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby klooloo » Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:11 pm

Eternal thanks Del, to one and all! Now to get back to that dang tower +::wizard
klooloo
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:13 am

Hi Del,

I have just finished the game and I did have a good time although Christmas and New Year interrupted my flow a bit so I forgot where I was up to +::Dunno I almost had to send out a call for help to you as somehow I could not find the key for the tower to get to the third boss. In the end, I realised I had wandered off to heal up and buy some more resources just before the dealing with the boss guarding the cave and chest with the key...then Christmas etc happened...and so I wandered forlornly around the world having forgotten about going back to finish off the dungeon +::Annoyed +:oops: I think there might be a learning moment for me there about keeping better notes of what I'm doing especially when a game has no Quest Log or guide +:::| My bad as I knew that so I figure it is my responsibility ;)

Anyway, I eventually got back on track and finished the game in about 9 hours +::biggrin Levelled up the characters - Guatlier (25) Eidora (25) Cazis (29) and Hyndla (27). I liked Hyndla the best - I seem to like characters who can heal well and also do some damage! Guatlier missed his targets a bit too often for my liking. I'd work my way up to some decent TP and then he'd "blow" it +::grrr You can tell I got a bit emotionally invested in this +::biggrin

The game played smoothly - didn't have the unfortunate experience of getting stuck getting off or on the boat like Klooloo - so unlucky and very frustrating when that happens +::cry

The battles were a challenge especially with the minor bosses and the foes towards the end. I found the large damage spells just didn't cut it with the last dungeon and had to pick each foe off one at a time (nasty little buggers!) Once I got Starlight 2 though that did a bit more damage +::lol And the graphics were particularly good in this last dungeon with more details and colour.

Overall, despite RL interruptions and having an embarrassing lapse in memory, I had a good time and would recommend this game.

All the best - hope you have a good year, Del, and keep the games coming!

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:15 am

Hello! I'm happy to know you have enjoyed your time with the game! :)

Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, they always help me a lot!

Happy new year to you as well!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Re: The Faceless Ones

Postby Poutlaw » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:44 pm

I too wish there was a quest log. I am enjoying the game but I am lost now. I have both keys and am wandering aimlessly around . I guess ill find it eventually . Ok found it . this game took me 6 hours to finish.
Poutlaw
Peasant

Return to Games from other Developers