Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Barry of Wrath

Re: New RPG: Barry of Wrath

Postby blumyst » Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:11 am

Where do I go afterthe great white? I lost track of where I need to go and dont want to start over again
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 09, 2023 1:19 am

blumyst wrote:Where do I go afterthe great white? I lost track of where I need to go and dont want to start over again

@Blumyst
From memory, I think you need to go the far north above the Great White to the castle where the story will continue.
Spoiler: show
Be warned that at that point your party will be separated and play out in different areas

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:37 am

MerryX wrote:
blumyst wrote:Where do I go afterthe great white? I lost track of where I need to go and dont want to start over again

@Blumyst
From memory, I think you need to go the far north above the Great White to the castle where the story will continue.
Be warned that at that point your party will be separated and play out in different areas

MerryX

Ok, thankyou Merry
well I tried that couldnt find a castle
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:08 am

Using an earlier save from where I think you are...

Your party is Barry, Yanna, Ailey and Traz. Exit the Great White to the north. Head west. Cross a wooden bridge. There is a town, Ami, where you can stock up, and a castle.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:42 am

Lady JJ wrote:Using an earlier save from where I think you are...

Your party is Barry, Yanna, Ailey and Traz. Exit the Great White to the north. Head west. Cross a wooden bridge. There is a town, Ami, where you can stock up, and a castle.

ok thankyou, Ill try that I mustve missed the castle then. Found the town of Ami to stock up in but no castle! Ive been to the cave in the great white
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:55 pm

blumyst wrote:

ok thankyou, Ill try that I mustve missed the castle then. Found the town of Ami to stock up in but no castle! Ive been to the cave in the great white

@Blumyst
Mmmm...who's in your party at the moment? You may be further along in the story and have gone back to the Great White for some reason?
Have you played with the King, Paragon and Saya team?
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:03 am

MerryX wrote:
blumyst wrote:

@Blumyst
Mmmm...who's in your party at the moment? You may be further along in the story and have gone back to the Great White for some reason?
Have you played with the King, Paragon and Saya team?
MerryX

yes I have them in my my formation, all 3 of them
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:37 am

@Blumyst
Okay, you are further along in the story then. So you have got everyone back together - Barry, Melody, Yanna, Ailey, Traz, Ivanka, Madae, Paragon, Cosmo, and Saya? And picked up Eber as well? And have you been to the far NW island (brown background next to the Great White) with the Tower and fought your way through?

So, with the Harvester now unleashed on the World, you need to go back to the town (Ogen - island in far East) where they all reunited and speak to the Mayor (the King's friend). He will send you to the holy man/priest on the top floor of the Church who will direct you from there...

You will be seeking the Holy Stone/Orb and Holy Glove
Holy Stone - you need to go to see the Wizard in Hot Springs Village on island north of castle who will open a portal into Nexium
Holy Glove - go West, young man, to an island of prehistoric monsters and fight your way through to the Centre of the Earth where you will fight Balrog

I would highly recommend writing down what instructions you are given because the characters do NOT repeat the information until you do it so you won't get reminders. It's a one shot deal! +::Dunno And yes, I found that out the hard way... +::cry

I really hope I'm steering you in the right direction, Blumyst, because my notes and memory may be a bit shaky now - I have since played 7th Star which means I may get details mixed up and then several other games after that +::biggrin

If anyone else can help - I'm looking at you, Crawfors - please chime in.

MerryX :)
MerryX
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:26 am

MerryX wrote:@Blumyst
Okay, you are further along in the story then. So you have got everyone back together - Barry, Melody, Yanna, Ailey, Traz, Ivanka, Madae, Paragon, Cosmo, and Saya? And picked up Eber as well? And have you been to the far NW island (brown background next to the Great White) with the Tower and fought your way through?

So, with the Harvester now unleashed on the World, you need to go back to the town (Ogen - island in far East) where they all reunited and speak to the Mayor (the King's friend). He will send you to the holy man/priest on the top floor of the Church who will direct you from there...

Holy Stone - you need to go to see the Wizard in Hot Springs Village on island north of castle who will open a portal into Nexium
Holy Glove - go West, young man, to an island of prehistoric monsters and fight your way through to the Centre of the Earth where you will fight Balrog

I would highly recommend writing down what instructions you are given because the characters do NOT repeat the information until you do it so you won't get reminders. It's a one shot deal! +::Dunno And yes, I found that out the hard way... +::cry

I really hope I'm steering you in the right direction, Blumyst, because my notes and memory may be a bit shaky now - I have since played 7th Star which means I may get details mixed up and then several other games after that +::biggrin

Thanks Merry and thanks LadyJJ for all the help. I'll gt back to you and let you know if It worked which it should. Almost forgot Yes I have Eber also
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:14 pm

yeah i can't remember any of it lol.

i realize I make the games- but i try to do it in the perspective of the characters, not an omniscient
that way the dialogues feel more real
crawfors
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:34 pm

blumyst wrote:
MerryX wrote:@Blumyst

Thanks Merry and thanks LadyJJ for all the help. I'll gt back to you and let you know if It worked which it should. Almost forgot Yes I have Eber also

Thankyou I am getting farther now and am in Ogen!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:42 am

finished played 42 hrs=
Barry L46 - cosmic axe golden axe cosmic cap armegeddon plate genji gloves phoenix ring an phoenix pendant
Ailey L46 - wizard;s staff wondrous shield of fortitude execution's mask cosmic cloth wondrous zodiac ring ring of the cosmos zodiac relic
Eber L41 - magistrate staff cosmic shield face of the veiled cloak of the veiled bowtie ring of the cosmos tzimisce relic
Paragon L42- cosmic blade aegis bethemoth helm hellforge plate wondrous treant's ring wondrous spiritual ring zodiac relic
misse on getting traz
great game but what do you do with all the gems and minerals you find?
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby crawfors » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:29 am

WOO that's a beautiful play time! glad you got your monies worth :)
I'm also glad that you enjoyed it!

THanks for your support! <3

Shane
crawfors
Explorer

Re: Barry of Wrath

Postby sarahp » Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:16 am

Just finished the game, All characters over Lvl 50, with main party:-
Barry lvl 60, Traz lvl 56, Paragon lvl 55, and Eber lvl 52. and just over 33 hours playtime.
Great game (as most of yours are), but, my only gripe is the upgrading EVERY time I close it, so it saves, and the extracting EVERY time I want to play. Both take ages to do, it is a shame it cannot make an icon on desktop (as most do) so it saves and plays automatically.
I will now try Seventh Star, but, if that is the same then I am not sure I will buy it. Thanks anyway Crawfors.
sarahp
Bard

Amarath???

Postby jincyk » Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:01 pm

I'm in Amarath with Yanna, Ailey, and Ivanka, and I can't proceed because every time I click on a statue A. says she can't make out any of this language. I've clicked on statues/entered rooms to the left and the right. What am I missing?
jincyk
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers