Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Barry of Wrath

Re: New RPG: Barry of Wrath

Postby crawfors » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:11 pm

Seya has been the same way the entire game.
She auto attacks and does what she wants in combat-
it's why you shouldn't use her later in the game ---> but for the sequence of the story she fits nicely
crawfors
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:27 am

Its really odd that you didnt or havent gotten any error messages from the game. I keep getting them
right after battle. Not all battles but a few. Next time I get one Im going to post it here
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:29 pm

i'd say it's really odd THAT YOU GET THEM

the game is rather pristine so it leads me to believe something went wrong with your download
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:23 pm

@blumyst
There must be something wrong with your download/hardware. One of the things I found refreshing was there were no hard locks in the game at any point. Posting the error is definitely a good idea, but I'd download the game again, too. +::Thumbup
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Mon Jan 30, 2023 1:43 am

kimo wrote:@blumyst
There must be something wrong with your download/hardware. One of the things I found refreshing was there were no hard locks in the game at any point. Posting the error is definitely a good idea, but I'd download the game again, too. +::Thumbup

Thatsa good idea to d othat . Maybe something went wrong when it was dloaded
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:32 am

where do I find the gengi gloves? I thought i had them but they arent in inventory
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:19 pm

blumyst wrote:where do I find the gengi gloves? I thought i had them but they arent in inventory

Spoiler: show
In Southport Passage (cave entrance northwest Southport) to reach sparkle at lone grave-Genji Gloves. Southport is south of Rinehart Castle. You have to walk through the Gnoll Cavern to get there.

Edit-Whoops! Wrong Game! Sorry.
Last edited by Lady JJ on Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:36 pm

lady wrong game lol. that's seventh star.

in barry theyre in the cave after you get Melody..
beforeyou first fight Jerri & terri

there's a small passage on the eastern side of the cave wall that leads to a secret room
crawfors
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:31 pm

crawfors wrote:lady wrong game lol. that's seventh star.

there's a small passage on the eastern side of the cave wall that leads to a secret room

Thankyou, I missed that but I think I found it by accident the first time, guess I missed it and cant get it now
cause I already fought jerry and terri?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Ducati » Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:45 pm

Hi Lovely team

Here i am stuck in the pyramid - cant work out how to light the 2 lamps?? Excellent game and 39hrs in with
BARRY
AILEY
EBER
PARAGON

i feel like i probably haven't strengthened my team enough yet - still advise on light the lamps would be awesome +::heart x
Ducati
Peasant

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:04 pm

blumyst wrote:

Thankyou, I missed that but I think I found it by accident the first time, guess I missed it and cant get it now

@Blumyst
No, I missed them the first time through that area, but you can get back to it later once you get the ship and can travel around.
Do go back for them as they are terrific gear :)
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:07 pm

Ducati wrote:Hi Lovely team
Here i am stuck in the pyramid - cant work out how to light the 2 lamps?? Excellent game and 39hrs in with
BARRY
AILEY
EBER
PARAGON
i feel like i probably haven't strengthened my team enough yet - still advise on light the lamps would be awesome +::heart x

@Ducati
How're going? I see you made it over to Barry. From memory, I think you need to go to the upper floor and you'll find something in a chest that will do the trick. Sorry, it's a bit vague but just explore around and you'll find it - and level up more +::biggrin
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:43 am

MerryX wrote:
blumyst wrote:

@Blumyst
No, I missed them the first time through that area, but you can get back to it later once you get the ship and can travel around.
Do go back for them as they are terrific gear :)
MerryX

I went to that cave but couldnt find where the small passage was. It was the mining cave I forst found Jerry and terri
I think?
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:30 pm

blumyst wrote:I went to that cave but couldnt find where the small passage was. It was the mining cave I forst found Jerry and terri
I think?

Okay, making up for the blunder I made earlier...

Enter the Mesai Mines from the World Map, go down the stairs. Follow the tracks east, north then east again. Go down the next set of stairs. Head all the way west to the wall, then north a few steps. Don't take the steps up, but head east to some steps. Take those steps. Directly in front of you will be a darker path that goes north a couple of steps, then east, seemingly to a dead end. Follow that path through to the blackness east, north, east, north to 3 chests.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:43 am

Lady JJ wrote:
blumyst wrote:I went to that cave but couldnt find where the small passage was. It was the mining cave I forst found Jerry and terri
I think?

Okay, making up for the blunder I made earlier...

Enter the Mesai Mines from the World Map, go down the stairs. Follow the tracks east, north then east again. Go down the next set of stairs. Head all the way west to the wall, then north a few steps. Don't take the steps up, but head east to some steps. Take those steps. Directly in front of you will be a darker path that goes north a couple of steps, then east, seemingly to a dead end. Follow that path through to the blackness east, north, east, north to 3 chests.

THANKYOU Lady JJ!! I found them!!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers