Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Barry of Wrath

Re: New RPG: Barry of Wrath

Postby kimo » Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:54 am

crawfors wrote:anyone using Genji gloves and sword of haste?

Interesting you mention that. I equipped Barry with the Genji Gloves with the Golden Axe & Gorehowl as weapons until I got the Balrog Blade as a weapon. Traz has the "Sword of Haste" and "Wind Demon" equipped. Did you have anything special in mind when you asked about the Gloves/Sword combo above? +::Dunno
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby jincyk » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:26 pm

Played 31 hours. Finished with Barry 70, Eber 54, Cosmo 60, Yanna 62
jincyk
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:47 pm

jincyk wrote:Played 31 hours. Finished with Barry 70, Eber 54, Cosmo 60, Yanna 62

WOW, Jincyk, that is amazing +::clap +::biggrin

I'm very curious what Cosmo and Yanna were like at higher levels? Did you manage to get Cosmo to be faster?

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:02 pm

very nice!!

and cosmo doesn't get faster! that way by design.
if you want him fast you use VE or elixirs :)

he's a strong spell caster/ healer
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:08 am

My final party just prior to the final battle (31 hours):

Barry, Lvl. 42 – Cosmic Axe, Balrog Blade, Crest of the Undying, Cosmic Cloth, Ring of the Cosmos, Genji Gloves, Phoenix Pendant.

Traz, Lvl. 40 – Star Crusher, Wind Demon, Wondrous Cap of Fortitude, Hellforge Plate, Wondrous Giant’s Ring, Wondrous Archelon Ring, Zodiac Relic.

Paragon, Lvl. 44 – The Athos, Wondrous Shield of Fortitude, Cosmic Cap, Armageddon Plate, Wondrous Archelon Ring, Wondrous Spiritual Ring, Tzimisce Relic.

Eber, Lvl. 40 – Arch Lich Wand, Cosmic Shield, Arch Lich Cap, Cloak of the Veiled, Ring of the Cosmos, Wondrous Zodiac Ring, Zodiac Relic.

I never used any elixirs nor did I grind as can be seen by the character levels. Sure, things got tough with only a few party deaths during the game when an enemy decided to hit the party with 3 big AOE spells in a single turn.

I especially appreciated that I did not have to grind to successfully complete the game. So, if you’re not a grinder you will definitely enjoy the challenges this game provides. +::clap

@crawfors
I just saw a plea for help in the “Angel Made” forum.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:58 am

kimo wrote:My final party just prior to the final battle (31 hours):
Barry, Lvl. 42 – Cosmic Axe, Balrog Blade, Crest of the Undying, Cosmic Cloth, Ring of the Cosmos, Genji Gloves, Phoenix Pendant.
Traz, Lvl. 40 – Star Crusher, Wind Demon, Wondrous Cap of Fortitude, Hellforge Plate, Wondrous Giant’s Ring, Wondrous Archelon Ring, Zodiac Relic.
Paragon, Lvl. 44 – The Athos, Wondrous Shield of Fortitude, Cosmic Cap, Armageddon Plate, Wondrous Archelon Ring, Wondrous Spiritual Ring, Tzimisce Relic.
Eber, Lvl. 40 – Arch Lich Wand, Cosmic Shield, Arch Lich Cap, Cloak of the Veiled, Ring of the Cosmos, Wondrous Zodiac Ring, Zodiac Relic.

I never used any elixirs nor did I grind as can be seen by the character levels. Sure, things got tough with only a few party deaths during the game when an enemy decided to hit the party with 3 big AOE spells in a single turn.

I especially appreciated that I did not have to grind to successfully complete the game. So, if you’re not a grinder you will definitely enjoy the challenges this game provides. +::clap

@crawfors
I just saw a plea for help in the “Angel Made” forum.

@Kimo
That is so good - I'll have to try and calm down and not get so freaked about dying +::biggrin I think that's what behind my grinding +++ ;)

@Crawfors
And another call for help in 7th Star - first time poster so thought you might enjoy welcoming them to the game and the forum :)

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:24 pm

Wow, someone was really leveleing up alot. Its hard to di taht unless you find somewhere like just before rescuing the princess! Craw was wrong about just 30 hours cause it takes longer. Well worth the money really.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:39 pm

LOL! blum!

how many hours are you in?
crawfors
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:24 pm

crawfors wrote:LOL! blum!

how many hours are you in?

I was leveling up just before they rescued the princess but not all the tem are leveled just the main ones that I use
which are Barry traz and 2 others. Sorry I didnt see this till now craw. Ive been going at it when I can but havent really
counted the hours.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Tue Jan 24, 2023 10:06 pm

Now Im at the part where the Cosmo and saya and paragon are fighting and going to a safe place.
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:39 am

Dang! Here I was doing good and leveling up my people and then they got thru the vampire
castle and were transported back to the castlewhere cosmos is and now im having to level him up.
Almost like starting over,ugh and all those enemies in one group only 3 in my group
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:38 am

loL! you'll be fine

COsmo and Paragon will level fast in these zones.

YOu might even meet some NEW characters soon so just enjoy it :)

the game is long - so you have to take it as a marathon, not a sprint.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby blumyst » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:18 pm

crawfors wrote:loL! you'll be fine

COsmo and Paragon will level fast in these zones.

YOu might even meet some NEW characters soon so just enjoy it :)

the game is long - so you have to take it as a marathon, not a sprint.

LoL, I died a few times and had to start from a saved game. Glad I save often. My
roomies hear cuss words coming from here and they laugh and say oh did you die again!
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby blumyst » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:23 am

So ive got Saya BUTI cant use any of the wolfs magic,why? When im in battle it skips over the wolf
and goes to paragon. Im at level 18 for the king, 17 for saya, 19 for paragon
blumyst
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:39 pm

blumyst wrote:So ive got Saya BUTI cant use any of the wolfs magic,why? When im in battle it skips over the wolf
and goes to paragon. Im at level 18 for the king, 17 for saya, 19 for paragon

Saya is basically unplayable when it comes to attacks. I guess Saya's just a poorly trained wolf with a mind of its own. You might want to increase its HP because of this.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers