Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Barry of Wrath

Barry of Wrath

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:25 am

BARRY OF WRATH

$24.99

This is the latest game by Wolfs Moon Studios, already behind the epic Verdungo and Angel Made.
Players can expect over 20 hours of game play.

Image Image

SUMMARY:

The once small faction known as Citadel has united and grown in stature. They push forward in an ominous power grab enslaving anyone that resists.
The aging king Krump stands in their way and he enlists an unassuming Orc named Barry into his legion to help stop the forces of Citadel.
Barry is just a small town farmer... but is now expected to topple the likes of Sernie Banders and Pancy Neurosis. Unite with the King's daughter and other obnoxious characters to form your band of rag-tag heroes and bring down the empire of Citadel.
Make them all feel.. The Barry of Wrath.

FEATURES:

Featuring an exciting combat system with 10 different status effects to keep the players on their toes with the need to regularly adjust their battle tactics (No more constantly spamming your favorite ability every turn)
    A total of 11 different playable characters
    A veteran experience system which allows customization of each character
    Over 200 different enemy types
    A deep & vibrant soundtrack made up of 65 songs altogether

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Barry of Wrath

Postby MerryX » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:47 am

Downloading demo to check it out - loved Verdungo - and Angel Made - really enjoying it but not quite finished. Even semi-retired it's a challenge keeping up with and catching up on great games here on Aldorlea +::biggrin
Love your work and the game outline sounds very interesting and a bit different :)

MerryX +::YAY
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:32 am

Good Morning MerryX ! I love that you remember my games like that :)
(don't forget to give WOrmskull some love hehehe)

Barry is a very lighthearted game compared to my others- still serious moments, but the overall theme is less serious.
Barry himself is rather serious but everyone else just seems to keep piling it on him all game. Between the mechanics and the story- it makes for a very fun experience.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:35 am

Players who are familiar with my games know I also underestimate the playtimes a bit ... my description says 20 but I expect you to be closer to 30+

it's a good problem to have I've learned :) lol
crawfors
Explorer

Postby watts712 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:57 am

I'm trying to d/l and it's telling me it will take 1 hour...is something going wrong??? My computer is little over a year old.. I have almost every game from Aldorlea site and never had a d/l take this long...
Thanks,
Cindy
watts712
Bard

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:36 pm

watts712 wrote:I'm trying to d/l and it's telling me it will take 1 hour...is something going wrong??? My computer is little over a year old.. I have almost every game from Aldorlea site and never had a d/l take this long...
Thanks,
Cindy

His games are huge both in content AND filesize +::Thumbup
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:06 pm

Indinera wrote:
watts712 wrote:I'm trying to d/l and it's telling me it will take 1 hour...is something going wrong??? My computer is little over a year old.. I have almost every game from Aldorlea site and never had a d/l take this long...
Thanks,
Cindy

His games are huge both in content AND filesize +::Thumbup

Its impossible to download the game, I have been waiting for 2 hours and still says it will take 1 hour! +::surrender
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:10 pm

impossible? heck that was common practice back when i was a kid lmao

i remember 4 hour downloads just to play something!!

have patience, i'm worth it :)

i wouldn't be excited about dling the demo and the game though lmao
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:38 pm

crawfors wrote:impossible? heck that was common practice back when i was a kid lmao

+::grrr +::grrr +::cry +::cry +::Zzzz +::Zzzz
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby fanpankan » Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:54 pm

World Map ?
+:::|
fanpankan
Bard

Postby kimo » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:17 pm

crawfors wrote:impossible? heck that was common practice back when i was a kid lmao

Ahhhh, the days of dial-up 56k baud modems. I don't miss them. Anyone remember 1200 baud? Anyone ever use an acoustic coupler attached to their land-line?

Okay, for anyone who wants to know, the Demo game took about 40 mins. to download for me as it is a HUGE 2.6 Gig zipped file.

Thankyou @Crawfors for creating a game that is longer than what has become typically 10 hours (or less) for many developers who are basically "gaming mills" in my opinion. I won't even bother with games that are estimated at less than 20 hours. I'd rather beta-test games for people who want to turn out an Epicalifragilisticexpialidocious game like Indy has been doing for years.

Is there a guide available for this game?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:28 pm

LOL kimo those were the days!

glad i've attracted players who enjoy games longer than 20 hours! That's what I love making!

there is no guide but it really shouldn't be necessary- as long as you read the dialogue it typically tells you in bold or a shiny color where to go next.

use your notepad and write down the instructions if necessary hahahaha.
i know we're old and sometimes forgetful!
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:43 pm

crawfors wrote:Good Morning MerryX ! I love that you remember my games like that :)
(don't forget to give WOrmskull some love hehehe)

Barry is a very lighthearted game compared to my others- still serious moments, but the overall theme is less serious.
Barry himself is rather serious but everyone else just seems to keep piling it on him all game. Between the mechanics and the story- it makes for a very fun experience.

Currently downloading Barry full version as too good to miss out +::YAY I did forget Wormskull and knew I'd played it but didn't share my thoughts on it except when I shared as an aside about Verdungo. Clearly when I have time I'm going to have to go back and play it again!!

PS It only took me 8 minutes to download the file - I may have to take back all the nasty things I've been saying about download speeds in Australia +:oops:

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:45 pm

lmao! Merrx glad you decided to grab it :)

i feel you WILL NOT be disappointed and will certainly get many hours of entertainment out of it.

There are alot of loveable characters, so you'll have to keep us all updated on your progress
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:52 pm

Quick mention to Indi -

I have not been getting any notifications from the website when a reply is posted. I used to get them but not anymore - and I do tick the box to ask to be notified.

I wasn't sure where I could raise this website issue so hoped it's okay to do that here? I know you tend to monitor the new game releases to see if there are any glitches you need to manage. If there is a better place to do this, please let me know :)

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers