Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Seventh Star

Seventh Star

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:47 am

SEVENTH STAR

$24.99

This is the latest game by Wolfs Moon Studios, already behind the epic Verdungo and Angel Made.
Players can expect over 20 hours of game play.

Image Image

SUMMARY:

The war of the wolves continues to wage on for decades as the North and South struggle for power. A young female warrior named Quarry fights for the southern kingdom of Rinehart. She attempts to unite the southern hemisphere while uncovering her past. What will she discover about the Seventh Star as she digs deeper? The people need hope and perhaps Quarry is exactly the person to bring them it.

Players will enjoy a vibrant soundtrack, massive variety of monsters to encounter, an enjoyable story and engaging combat. The option for crafting & alchemy is available for players who enjoy it in Seventh Star. Similar to other Wolfs Moon Studios titles- players can expect many hours of game play and appearances from old and familiar faces from previous stories.

FEATURES:

* Hundreds of monster types
* Unique Crafting/Alchemy recipes
* Engaging combat with multiple elements/status effects
* Over 20 hours of gameplay

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:53 am

hey All.
much like Barry of Wrath.. i lied about the time... 20 hours is extremely conservative and you're going to get over 30 hours :P

enjoy.

Shane
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:52 pm

Noooo...I'm not ready!! Still having fun with Barry - now up to 50:27 hours! +::O_o Yes, you lied :razz:

Okay, I can do this...buy Seventh Star outright now and have it lurking on my desktop enticing me to keep going +::biggrin
I love the crafting and alchemy aspect :)

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 11, 2023 6:56 pm

you put 50 hours into Barry? omg please post that over on Barry so people know!! hahaha

The Seventh Star story is going to floor you.. especially since you played Wormskull & ashes of the night

;) <3
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Wed Jan 11, 2023 9:49 pm

crawfors wrote:you put 50 hours into Barry? omg please post that over on Barry so people know!! hahaha

The Seventh Star story is going to floor you.. especially since you played Wormskull & ashes of the night

;) <3

Done :) - and stop teasing me - now I can't wait and I need to finish Barry +::lol

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:39 pm

Quarry awaits.
for what it's worth, i really have to say she's probably my favorite character that i've ever created. She is truly an absolute delight throughout the entirety of this game.

It's the first lead female character I've ever done- and after the fact I was so proud of how it all unfolds - the game will always hold a special place in my heart long after I retire from creating these.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Gran64 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:37 am

I am having an issue with the game. in my fight I am getting this message Loading Error Failed to load:img/claw2.png Retry.
after, I hit Retry, it want reload. This problem started in the Amari Dungeon.

Help! I sent a picture of the error to Aldorlea game also.
gran64
Gran64
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:56 am

you're using the dragon claw on Raja.

take it off and the problem is fixed.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:05 pm

SO you guys/gals are aware, Seventh Star wraps up a lot of things & characters from Wormskull & Ashes of the Night. There are also direct references to characters from Angel Made in it.

Now you don't NEED to play those, but it really does not hurt as far as all the references that are made.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:16 pm

crawfors wrote:Quarry awaits.
for what it's worth, i really have to say she's probably my favorite character that i've ever created. She is truly an absolute delight throughout the entirety of this game.

It's the first lead female character I've ever done- and after the fact I was so proud of how it all unfolds - the game will always hold a special place in my heart long after I retire from creating these.

@Crawfors
I'm HERE +::YAY

Finally just finished Barry which BTW was fantastic - and now looking forward to another adventure. Your comments have totally pulled me in - although Quarry is going to have her work cut out for her as Barry is pretty amazing ;)

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:19 pm

I'm telling you- as much as you loved BArry-

Quarry is an absolute darling.
You're going to be hooked on her. :)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Valdy » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:23 pm

I am surprised this game can only be opened with a zip file. I only get games that have an .exe file, because I don't have nor use zip.
Valdy
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:53 pm

Hi Crawfors,

Well, I am enjoying the game so far in this early stage. I have found the battles a bit rough - don't get me wrong, the game plays smoothly but I mean I'm fumbling through learning how they work together as I try to make sure everyone levels up, uses skills to increase power, equips the best gear, gets enough gold, find out how to gather materials (shops or enemy drops), etc. Some characters were hogging all the action and leaving others not earning VE points. It's been a bit of a juggling act and a rough bouncy ride. (Perhaps it's particularly in contrast to having just completed Barry of Wrath where the final team worked so seamlessly together)

I'm about 6:49 hours in with Quarry (17), Garion (21), Bork (17) and Malah (17) just after we found Warwick in the desert. I haven't had much time for crafting (3), alchemy (2), or fishing (1) except in passing and I'm going to need to spend a bit of time on that as I've already found areas I can't fish because my level is too low :(

I like the sneaky little places you are hiding loot apart from the treasure chests
Spoiler: show
little indentations in rock walls...I wonder where else?? ;)

I have noticed a small number of minor mistakes/omissions -
    - the favourite fishing spot is I believe west of home village (not east) and the viper cavern is actually east (not west) - and there are no fishing poles or bait for sale in the village!! Had to go all the way back to Rinehart City! Logically, if Quarry loves fishing there should be gear nearby +:::|

- The Bone Axe description reads "A nice sturdy walking staff"

I think the story is one of the most complex and rich I have seen you do with much to still and unfold...

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:08 pm

once youve found warwick in the desert just return to fort rembrandt and speak with him and it'll continue you to the next portion of the game :)

there will be ample crafting/alchemy opportunity in the next zone!

you have the right idea, take your time- level things up.

there are a few rings of learning around that desert you may want to make sure you found !! :D

glad you feel that way about the story!! it's going to keep unraveling some big stuff so hold tight hehe
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Mon Jan 16, 2023 10:07 pm

crawfors wrote:once youve found warwick in the desert just return to fort rembrandt and speak with him and it'll continue you to the next portion of the game :)

there will be ample crafting/alchemy opportunity in the next zone!

you have the right idea, take your time- level things up.

there are a few rings of learning around that desert you may want to make sure you found !! :D

glad you feel that way about the story!! it's going to keep unraveling some big stuff so hold tight hehe

Oh, dear...Crawfors is now laughing maniacally...that is sooo NOT a good sign +::fear Okay, I'll strap in but I warn you, I can hold a mean grudge +::grrr +::biggrin

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Next

Return to Games from other Developers