Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Seventh Star

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star

Postby kimo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:08 pm

crawfors wrote:you were Trine... you had left a castle and got on a small island to find Sevyn..
get in your boat and search.. there's a only a few small islands :)

Thanks, found it! +::Dance
But this game is soooo large that a world map would be great.

For everyone playing this game, I would definitely keep track of where certain ingredients are dropped/bought. For example, I have spent over an hour searching for enemies that drop Blue Grass and Sage Leaves to make more Mega Elixirs for full party healing after using almost every one on that Flying Dragon. And I cannot find them anywhere!

Speaking of Bosses ...
I found Skullder, Demon of the Dunes, Dragon of Perdition, and Eden (who was a surprise). Any more were found?

EDIT: I just found Blue Grass and Sage Leaves as drops from the baddies in Skullder's area. +::clap
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:58 pm

kimo wrote:@Shotz!
There are Hellstones in the Cave, but you can only access the cave after finishing the frozen region up north. You'll enjoy the ice dragons.

@Crawfors
The Obsidian Plate can be equipped to Quarry's head. Also, the "Historian" in Reinhart is still talking about Dark Elves. And I accidentally found the "The Rembrandt" while wandering around and trying to remember what is where. Did I miss an NPC clue? +::Dunno
Just an FYI.

I am replaying the game and writing a walkthrough as I go along. This isn't taking so long because I'm only developing the four characters I will use at the end (Quarry, Duncan, Trine, Sevyn). You can actually enter the mines after the pyramid and you have spoken with Maduin upstairs in the library. I found lots of meteorite in the pyramid. The Rinehart Historian is still talking about the Dark Elves, so no special sword yet. The only hint, and it was very subtle and you wouldn't even pay any attention to it were you not looking for a clue, regarding Warwick and The Rembrandt was immediately after the battle with the north when Warwick says he is returning to the Fort, he does say something about perhaps they'll see each other there later. I guess the other thing is that when Duncan regains his memory, wouldn't he want to visit his old friend Warwick at a fort named after his brother? I agree, there are going to be very few people who will stumble across the gift without a better heads up.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:04 pm

@LadyJJ
Same party I am playing ... go figure. +::Thumbup

I would consider replacing Trine in a future playthrough because he only does physical DMG. Although right now he is doing lots of critical DMG. I've tried some other combos, but Quarry, Duncan, and Sevyn are incredibly effective with both magic and physical ATK.

Thanks for creating a walkthrough. I am sure many people will appreciate it because the world has so many places of interest and it's easy to forget where something was first found when you are 30+ hours into the game. If we have enough time between this game and Indy's release this month +::YAY I would be happy to playtest your walkthrough if you want.

Did you ever find ALL the item recipes? I have every recipe except one Item. I have made sooooo many items, that I cannot figure out what I haven't done to trigger the last Item recipe.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:11 pm

The reason I chose those four is not because I see them as the strongest, but that I see them as the heroes in the game. I thought one of the most compelling pieces of dialogue was the female priest in when she says she recognizes that Trine does a lot of mercenary work for Zigorn, but then she talks about how rulers aren't necessarily leaders and that it's time Trine become a leader and she calls him Lord of White Bridge. I just love the dialogues in this game. Honestly, if Crawfors ever published a novel, I'd most definitely purchase and read it.

In my first playthrough, I did find all the recipes and synthesized them all. This playthrough I have one item yet to synthesize. I'm waiting to find Purplecap Mushrooms to synthesize an Ornate Elixir. And I still need more hellstones. There were plenty in the Magic Mine, but only in treasure chests, no drops. So I crafted the weapons and armor I could, but I still have a few more. I am trying to keep track of where I found those hard-to-find resources, whether in chests or as drops, so I'll have that listed as well.
Last edited by Lady JJ on Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:55 pm

kimo wrote:...Did you ever find ALL the item recipes? I have every recipe except one Item. I have made sooooo many items, that I cannot figure out what I haven't done to trigger the last Item recipe.

@Kimo
I did manage somehow to get all the recipes and I can't remember which one was the last one to be coughed up? Maybe one of the elixirs (perhaps the Dragon Elixir)? Anyway, all I can remember doing was just keep on making as many alchemy potions etc as possible while hoping I wasn't using any of the ingredients I needed for the mystery item +::lol

Good luck +::biggrin

MerryX
Last edited by MerryX on Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:58 pm

@Lady JJ
A walk-through is a great idea - and will be very welcome for future players (and those who want to do it again!!)

Thank you,

MerryX +::kiss
MerryX
Explorer

Postby kimo » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:13 pm

@LadyJJ
The only place I found Hellstones as drops was the Volcano Island when looking for the Perfect Fire.

@MerryX
I think it's the Ornate elixir that @LadyJJ mentioned she needed PurpleCap Mushrooms to create the item. I don't have that recipe. I better write it down when I do get the recipe for the final item.

Well, it's time to play now that my outside work is done today. +::wizard
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:10 am

ladyjj
thank you so much for your kind words
also i love that you feel that way about those characters being THE HEROES
that is EXACTLY what i was going for

you picked up the subtleties!! that's what i was hoping people would get.

I actually thought about writing a few books but just haven't navigated from game making to books--- always wanted to so i do appreciate that vote of confidence :) <3
it is very nice of you to say!

purple cap mushrooms--- if you go into the northern lands... you'll see on the world map a small igloo.. walk over the top of it and a merchant will sell you blue & purple mushrooms :)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:49 am

crawfors wrote:purple cap mushrooms--- if you go into the northern lands... you'll see on the world map a small igloo.. walk over the top of it and a merchant will sell you blue & purple mushrooms :)

How did I miss that? ACK!! Maybe I have no business writing a walkthrough after all! LOL
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:21 am

LOL don't feel bad.

kind of like Excalibur, there a small nuances and hidden things :)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:35 pm

You know a game is good when you are sorry it is over. +::cry

@LadyJJ
I started a synthesis list because I plan to add where certain ingredients may be found in the game and I'll try to keep a better accounting for the hardest ones to find. When I restart the game, all that crafting info will be wiped.

I am also going to make an "organizational chart" map with simple boxes and connecting lines for people like me who just need a reminder of what's where. That's important info for later in the game. I hit 38 hours of playtime, but that does include lots of fishing.

Let me know if you'd like me to "playtest" your walkthrough. I sure miss playtesting games.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:01 pm

@kimo-Did you make it to level 10 fishing? Was there any reward?
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:14 pm

Lady JJ wrote:@kimo-Did you make it to level 10 fishing? Was there any reward?

Never made it past "9" for fishing. I made it to the "Ultimate" for Armor and Weapons.I was wondering if there was a reward for all 3 at Lvl 10, too. I do remember someone else posted about never getting above Lvl. 9.

I guess there is only 1 person who can shed some light on this. +::shhhh
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star (Crafting Items)

Postby Lady JJ » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:44 am

I thought I would share where crafting items can be bought or where they drop if they're not available for sale.

Stat-Raising Elixirs
Bazaar Merchant (in Blue Town) sells Elixir of Life, Elixir of Mana, Elixir of Strength, Elixir of Magic, Elixir of Dexterity

VE Scrolls
Bookstore (in White Bridge) sells Scroll of Learning

Alchemy and Crafting - Where to Buy

Rinehart Joker (in southeast corner building) sells Potion Vials, Bottle, Keg, Jar, Grapes, Vegetables, Apple, Blueberries, Berries, Water, Ginseng, Honey, Barley, Malt, Hops and Yeast.

Amari Dungeons Merchant (in Gnoll Caverns due south of Rinehart Castle) sells Potion Vial, Bottle, Keg, Jar, Water, Ginseng, Honey, Red Grass, Blue Grass, Silver Grass, Aloe, Clover, Phoenix Feather, Lilac, Iron Bar, Steel Bar, Mithril Bar and Gold Bar.

Female Secret Shop Vender (behind pub in Alberta) sells Water Seal, Protection Rune, Earth Mark, Totem of Healing, Talisman of Power, Stone of Fortune, Storm Rune, Shadow Rune, Flame Rune

Male Secret Shop Vender (behind put in Alberta) sells Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby, Pearl, Diamond, Topaz, Amethyst, Black Onyx, Platinum, Silver, Steel Bar, Mithril Bar, Gold Bar, Crystal, Obsidian

Bazaar Merchant (in White Bridge) sells Wood, Copper, Leather, Wool, Hemp, Velvet, Silk, Orb, String, Fur, Scale, Claw, Horn, Beak, Fang, Adrenaline, Essence of Reaction, Vial of Charisma, Potion of Perception, Tincture of Stamina, Tincture of Enlightment

Bazaar Merchant (in Blue Town) sells Grapes, Vegetables, Apple, Blueberries, Berries and Water

Bazaar Merchant (in Blue Town) sells Potion Vial, Bottle, Keg, Jar, Ginseng, Honey, Barley, Malt, Hops, Yeast

Igloo (in the Land of the North midsection) sells Maso Mushroom, Vork Mushroom, LO Mushroom, Kraul Mushroom, Vot Mushroom, Ida Mushroom, Bluecap Mushroom, Purplecap Mushroom

Rarer Crafting Items not available for purchase

Aluzahn Plant-Draco Monks (and possibly other Draco classes) in Skullder's Mountain (the volcanic area between Alberta and Rinehart), Frozen Maidens in the Land of the North

Monaey-Draco Monks (and possibly other Draco classes) in Skullder's Mountain (the volcanic area between Alberta and Rinehart), Goryrynch in the Land of the North

Dark Ice-Ice Dragon in the Land of the North

Hellstone-there are 8 in a treasure chest in the Magical Mines. The mines aren't available until later in the game after you've defeated Anubis and had your first encounter with Methuselah. The monsters who drop Hellstones are late game troops in The Core.

I'll make edits/additions to this post if others have corrections or further info.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:01 pm

@Lady JJ Absolutely fantastic list. +::clap
This game has been such a hoot that I agree with the extra work to share our info with others. It's been quite a while since I have enjoyed playing a game with over 30 hours of play time. The newer games with maybe 10-15 hours of sometimes "glitchy" play time do not interest me at all.

So here is my current contribution. I didn't fully understand synthesis the first few hours of play time and spent money to buy armor when it could have been synthesized from enemy drops at no cost. Likewise fishing is great when characters have only 10HP at Lvl 1 because it keeps your money available for better stuff. One huge note is that quantities are not capped at 99 so make sure you always have fishing bait and fishing poles.

These are definitely SPOILERS for people who want to discover things on their own. In any case, here are the recipe lists in the final order as they appear in the game. If a player hasn't synthesized an item, using the ingredients info will help identify the name of the item when it is represented by ??????????????. There will be some missing recipes which will appear as the player crafts items in that category. Hey! At least you can sell the stuff you make and buy some Elixirs.

Items Recipes

Spoiler: show
Healing Tincture – 1@ of Red Grass, Potion Vial, Water
Mana Tincture – 1@ Blue Grass, Potion Vial, Water
Antidote – 1@ Aloe, Silver Grass, Bottle, Water
Minor Healing Potion – 1@ Red Grass, Bottle, Water
Minor Mana Potion – 1@ Blue Grass, Bottle, Water
Healing Potion – (2) Red Grass, (1) Balm Leaves, (1) Bottle, (1) Water
Mana Potion – (2) Blue Grass, (1) Sage Leaves, (1) Bottle, (1) Water
Greater Healing Potion – (3) Red Grass, (1) Balm Leaves, (1) Bottle, (1) Water
Greater Mana Potion – (3) Blue Grass, (1) Sage Leaves, (1) Bottle, (1) Water
Super Healing Potion – (3) Red Grass, (2) Balm Leaves, (1) Lilac, (1) Jar, (1) Water
Super Mana Potion – (3) Blue Grass, (2) Sage Leaves, (1) Lilac, (1) Jar, (1) Water
Rejuvination Potion – 1@ Balm Leaves, Sage Leaves, Silver Grass, Bottle, Water
Greater Rejuvination Potion – 2@ Balm Leaves, Sage Leaves, Silver Grass, PLUS 1@ Bottle, Water
Super Rejuvination Potion – 3@ Balm Leaves, Sage Leaves, Silver Grass, PLUS 1@ Jar, Water
Bandage – 1@ Wool
Phoenix Down – 1@ Phoenix Feather, Magical Essence, Jar, Water
Eye Drops – 1@ Clover, Bottle, Water
Remedy – 1@ Sprig, Rose, Lilac, Bottle, Water
Hex-Bag – 1@ Leather, Sprig, Holy Water, Clover, Flowers
Curse Removal Scroll – 1@ Wool, Sprig, Holy Water, Clover, Rose
Tincture of Purity – 1@ Sprig, Silver Grass, Bottle, Water
Elixir of Life – (1) Dragon Blood, (1) Bottle, (2) Water, (2) Lilac, (1) Honey
Elixir of Mana – (1) Dragon Blood, (1) Bottle, (2) Water, (2) Lilac, (1) Orb
Elixir of Strength – (1) Dragon Blood, (1) Bottle, (2) Water, (2) Lilac, (1) Horn
Elixir of Magic – (1) Dragon Blood, (1) Bottle, (2) Water, (2) Clover, (1) Orb
Elixir of Dexterity – (1) Dragon Blood, (1) Bottle, (2) Water, (2) Lilac, (1) Adrenaline
Dragon Elixir – (1) Dragon Blood, (1) Bottle, (2) Rose, (1) Bluecap Mushroom, (1) Magical Essence
Ornate Elixir – (2) Dragon Blood, (1) Bottle, (2) Aluzahn Plant, (1) Purplecap Mushroom, (1) Soul Essence
Chalice of Healing – 1@ Chalice, Magical Essence, Lilac, Kraul Mushroom, Monaey
Chalice of Mana – 1@ Chalice, Magical Essence, Lilac, Vot Mushroom, White Lillies
Mega Elixir – 1@ Jar, Soul Essence, Lilac, Ida Mushroom, Monaey, PLUS 2@ Aluzahn Plant
Fishing Pole – 1@ Wood, String
Red Wine – (1) Berries, (2) Grapes, (1) Yeast, (1) Bottle
Fish Wine – (2) Grapes, (1) Amberjack, (1) Bottle
Short Beer – 1@ Barley, Hops, Malt, Bottle, Water
Ale – 1@ Keg, Barley, Malt, Bottle, Water
Mead – 1@ Keg, Hops, Malt, Bottle, Yeast
Hero Brew – 1@ Magical Essence, Keg, Water, Barley, Malt, Hops
Dwarven Ale – 1@ Keg, Barley, Malt, Vial of Charisma, Water
Dwarven Mead – 1@ Essence of Reaction, Keg, Hops, Malt, Yeast
Fire Water – (1) Bottle, (3) Vegetables, (1) Yeast, (1) Holy Water
Elven Tea – 1@ Bottle, Water, Ginseng, Honey
Troll Grog – 1@ Malt, Vegetables, Troll Fish, Bottle, Water
Moonlight Delight – 1@ Malt, Berries, Moonfish, Bottle, Water, Keg
Spectral Shot – 1@ Malt, Ectoplasm, Bottle, Water, Keg
Frost Froth – 1@ Malt, Bone Chips, Dark Ice, Bottle, Water, Keg
Chalice – 1@ Copper, Iron Bar

Weapons Recipes
Long Sword – 2@ Steel Bar
Axe – (3) Steel Bar, (1) Wood
Short Sword – (1) Steel Bar
Mace – (2) Steel Bar, (1) Wood
Flail – (2) Steel Bar, (1) Iron Bar
Long Bow – (2) Wood, (2) String
Katana – (3) Steel Bar
Lance – 2@ Steel Bar
Claw – 2@ Steel Bar
Staff – 2@ Wood
Great Sword – (3) Steel Bar, (1) Iron Bar
Mithril Long Sword – 2@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Axe – 3@ Mithril Bar, (1) Wood
Mithril Short Sword – 2@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Mace – 2@ Mithril Bar, (1) Wood
Mithril Flail – 2@ Mithril Bar, (1) Steel Bar
Mithril Bow – 2@ Mithril Bar, (1) Wood, (1) String
Mithril Katana – 3@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Lance – 2@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Claw – 2@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Staff – 2@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Great Sword – (3) Mithril Bar, (1) Steel Bar
Crystal Long Sword – 2@ Crystal
Crystal Axe – 3@ Crystal
Crystal Mace – (2) Crystal, (1) Wood
Crystal Flail – (2) Crystal, (1) Mithril Bar
Crystal Bow – (2) Crystal, (1) Wood, (1) String
Crystal Katana – 3@ Crystal
Crystal Lance – 2@ Crystal
Crystal Claw – 2@ Crystal
Crystal Staff – 2@ Crystal
Crystal Great Sword – 3@ Crystal, (1) Mithril Bar
Dragon Long Sword – 2@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Axe – 3@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Short Sword – 2@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Mace – 2@ Dragon Ore, (1) Wood
Dragon Flail – 2@ Dragon Ore, (1) Mithril Bar
Dragon Bow – 2@ Dragon Ore, (1) Wood, (1) String
Dragon Katana – 3@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Lance – 2@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Claw – 2@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Staff – 2@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Great Sword – (3) Dragon Ore, (1) Crystal
Bone Axe – (2) Magical Essence, (3) Silver, (3) Steel Bar, (4) Bone Chips, (2) Tincture of Stamina
Skeleton Staff – (2) Magical Essence, (2) Platinum, (4) Bone Chips, (1) Skull, (2) Tincture of Stamina
Silver Katana – (4) Silver, (2) Magical Essence, (1) Talisman of Power, (1) Velvet
Silver Long Sword – (4) Silver, (2) Magical Essence, (1) Talisman of Power, (1) Velvet
Silver Claw – (4) Silver, (2) Magical Essence, (1) Talisman of Power, (1) Velvet
Dusk Blade – (3) Crystal, (2) Magical Essence, (1) Silk, (1) Black Onyx, (1) Feather, (1) Shadow Rune
Cosmic Blade – (3) Hellstone, (2) Meteorite, (1) Soul Essence, (4) Black Onyx, (1) Talisman of Power
Cosmic Claw – (3) Hellstone, (2) Meteorite, (1) Soul Essence, (4) Black Onyx, (1) Talisman of Power
Cosmic Lance – (3) Hellstone, (2) Meteorite, (1) Soul Essence, (4) Black Onyx, (1) Talisman of Power
Cosmic Axe – (3) Hellstone, (2) Meteorite, (1) Soul Essence, (4) Black Onyx, (1) Talisman of Power

Armor and Accessories Recipes
Buckler – 1@ Wood
Large Wooden Shield – 1@ Wood
Cloth – 1@ Wool
Leather Cap – 1@ Leather
Leather Armor – 1@ Leather
Studded Leather – (1) Leather, (1) Wool
Studded Helm – (1) Leather, (1) Wool
Iron Shield – 2@ Iron Bar
Iron Helm – 2@ Iron Bar
Iron Plate – 4@ Iron Bar
Steel Shield – 2@ Steel Bar
Steel Helm – 2@ Steel Bar
Steel Plate – 4@ Steel Bar
Steel Tower Shield – 3@ Steel Bar
Mithril Shield – 3@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Helm – 2@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Plate – 4@ Mithril Bar
Mithril Coat – (2) Mithril Bar, (1) Leather
Mithril Hood – (2) Mithril Bar, (1) Leather
Golden Shield – 3@ Gold Bar
Golden Helm – 2@ Gold Bar
Golden Plate – 4@ Gold Bar
Crystal Shield – 3@ Crystal
Crystal Helm – 2@ Crystal
Crystal Plate – 4@ Crystal
Crystal Cap – (2) Crystal, (1) Leather
Crystal Coat – (2) Crystal, (1) Leather
Dragon Shield – 3@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Crest – 2@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Plate – 4@ Dragon Ore
Dragon Cap – (2) Dragon Ore, (1) Leather
Dragon Garb – (2) Dragon Ore, (1) Leather
Obsidian Shield – 3@ Obsidian
Obsidian Helm – 2@ Obsidian
Obsidian Plate – 4@ Obsidian
Obsidian Garb – (2) Obsidian, (1) Leather
Obsidian Cap – (2) Obsidian, (1) Leather
Hellstone Plate – 4@ Hellstone
Hellstone Crest – 2@ Hellstone
Hellstone Towershield – 3@ Hellstone
Ring of Regeneration – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Troll Skin, Emerald
Ring of the Cosmos – 1@ Hellstone, Meteorite, Soul Essence, Black Onyx, Diamond
Necklace of the Cosmos – 1@ Hellstone, Meteorite, Soul Essence, Black Onyx, Diamond
Ruby Ring – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Ruby
Sapphire Ring – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Sapphire
Emerald Ring – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Emerald
Amethyst Ring – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Amethyst
Pearl Ring – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Pearl
Topaz Ring – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Topaz
Diamond Ring – (1) Gold Bar, (1) Magical Essence, (1) Diamond
Black Onyx Ring – 1@ Gold Bar, Magical Essence, Black Onyx
Storm Ring – (1) Obsidian, (1) Magical Essence, (2) Storm Rune, (1) Topaz
Flame Ring – (1) Obsidian, (1) Magical Essence, (2) Flame Rune, (1) Ruby
Frozen Ring – (1) Obsidian, (1) Magical Essence, (2) Water Seal, (1) Sapphire
Armor of Vishaera – (3) Dragon Ore, (2) Magical Essence, (2) Stone of Fortune, (1) Diamond, (1) Orb
Shield of Illusions – (4) Platinum, (2) Magical Essence, (2) Protection Rune, (4) Pearl, (1) Velvet
Gladiator’s Raiment – (6) Leather, (3) Magical Essence, (4) Adrenaline, (4) Essence of Reaction, (4) Essence of Perception
Girdle of Strength – (6) Leather, (4) Talisman of Power, (2) Black Onyx, (2) Silver, (1) Soul Essence
Beast Hide – (4) Leather, (2) Fur, (2) Horn, (1) Magical Essence
Beast Hood – (3) Leather, (2) Fur, (2) Horn, (1) Magical Essence
Magical Gi – (2) Velvet, (2) Silk, (2) Fur, (1) Magical Essence
Bone Armor – (2) Wool, (2) Magical Essence, (4) Bone Chips, (2) Copper, (2) Leather
Bone Shield – (2) Wool, (2) Magical Essence, (3) Bone Chips, (2) Copper, (2) Leather
Bone Helm – (2) Wool, (2) Magical Essence, (2) Bone Chips, (1) Skull, (2) Leather
Silver Helmet – (6) Silver, (2) Wool, (2) Magical Essence, (2) Hemp, (2) Leather
Silver Armor – (6) Silver, (2) Wool, (2) Magical Essence, (2) Hemp, (2) Leather
Silver Shield – (6) Silver, (2) Wool, (2) Magical Essence, (2) Hemp, (2) Leather
Fortitude – (6) Obsidian, (2) Soul Essence, (2) Protection Rune, (2) Diamond, (2) Black Onyx
Crown of Jewels – (2) Gold Bar, (2) Obsidian, (1) Soul Essence, (4) Diamond, (4) Ruby, (4) Sapphire
Ornate Shield – (2) Crystal, (2) Obsidian, (1) Soul Essence, (4) Diamond, (4) Topaz, (4) Emerald
Monster Mail – (4) Scale, (2) Magical Essence, (2) Hemp, (2) Horn, (2) Silk
Jeweled Robe – (4) Velvet, (2) Magical Essence, (3) Diamond, (3) Topaz, (3) Sapphire
Jeweled Cap – (3) Velvet, (2) Magical Essence, (3) Diamond, (3) Topaz, (3) Sapphire
Shield of Flowers – (4) Velvet, (1) Soul Essence, (3) Diamond, (6) Rose, (2) Monaey, (4) White Lillies
Titan Cloth – (6) Leather, (4) Talisman of Power, (2) Black Onyx, (2) Silver, (1) Soul Essence
Titan Helm – (6) Leather, (4) Talisman of Power, (2) Black Onyx, (2) Silver, (1) Soul Essence

I hope others find this helpful. Now it's back to work on a world map based on an "Organizational Chart" approach (boxes and lines). But I will need to find a way to post a graphic here.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers