Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Seventh Star

bottles?

Postby jincyk » Fri Jan 20, 2023 6:30 pm

I'm at Rembrandt and still can't find bottles, which means I can't synthesize many items. Did I miss something?
jincyk
Explorer

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star

Postby MerryX » Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:42 pm

jincyk wrote:I'm at Rembrandt and still can't find bottles, which means I can't synthesize many items. Did I miss something?

I think bottles (vials, jars, kegs, etc) are for sale in a shop in Rinehart City. The one with the clown from memory +:::|
MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Ducati » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:10 pm

Hi Team
This is my first post on this site although i have purchased and played sooo many brilliant games on the site. Well now I am playing the very awesome 7th Star. Gone really well and even managed to kill the hovering dragon!!!
Bit curious about the weapons - armour shop in the blue town.... is it a tease? or is there a way to buy equipment?

So love this game - real reminders of Chrono and FF - thank you and more please xx
Ducati
Peasant

Postby Shotz! » Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:30 am

Hello All

I'm sure I've asked this before, but since I'm not very computer saavy I'll ask again, which file do I copy from the Demo to the Full version to get my saved files? LoL Sorry to be a pain. :)
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby Shotz! » Sat Jan 21, 2023 3:24 am

NVM I figured it out LoL
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:13 pm

Ducati! wow glad i could be your first game worthy for a comment ! Love this

did you play Barry as well?

The weapon/armor shop in Blue TOwn are a tease- there's literally nothing I can sell you at that point in the game lol.
the stuff you craft is so much better. (the elixir shop works just fine though hehe)

Glad you're enjoying the game! Hope the story pulls you in!

Shotz lol glad you got it figured out. that stuff can be a pain so don't feel bad.

Merry has you covered jac
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Ducati » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:04 pm

Thank you for the reply now I can move on and find more hidden robotty type creatures ( very clever)
I have downloaded Barry & started it but when 7th come along I decided to play that first and just really bowled over by the whole game - Thank you x
Ducati
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:06 pm

I genuinely love hearing from you guys in the forums so by all means don't be afraid to comment moving forward!!

how are you liking my girl Quarry??
I've expressed my own feelings for the character hahahaha
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:20 pm

I am in the sewers and found a possible passage issue. On the way to the Rat King there is a short passage with a chest and it is possible to keep going East into the black "non-mapped" area. The player can walk everywhere in the black area on that map. Is there something to be found there? I could easily spend an hour or more to find that answer.

Also, some of the solid gates allow passage right through them. Is this also purposeful? Now I have to go back and check every solid gate.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 21, 2023 4:30 pm

there is no purpose- don't waste your time! lol

i'd call it a happy mistake- doesn't hurt your game any, but won't help either
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Sat Jan 21, 2023 6:12 pm

crawfors wrote:there is no purpose- don't waste your time! lol

i'd call it a happy mistake- doesn't hurt your game any, but won't help either

I'd call them Tile Passage assignment mistakes. +::biggrin :razz:

You're not in politics, are you? +::fear
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:15 pm

I have found the fishing spot to the west of Quarry's home village, but the party cannot enter the Hornet Cave to the East of her village without getting more help. That's the problem with taking a few hours off. And the NPC in her village doesn't say anything now that the switch has been set. It would be great to have a reminder of what the party was supposed to do. Yeah, I know I should have written it down ..... but. I'm going back to where I started and see what is available besides more bait.

On the good side, my fishing skill is now Lvl 2. +::clap
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 21, 2023 8:39 pm

that fishing zone you found that's west of Four Rivers?

follow that path north...
youll eventually find Raja...

then once you have him you can enter VIper Cavern that is EAST of Four Rivers.

find anti-venom in viper cavern and return to Sade in Four Rivers
crawfors
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:07 pm

if you guys had not played it yet-

after you wrap up Seventh Star i would really encourage you to play my game Wormskull that is on the site

it ties directly into Seventh Star in many ways and with a LOT of the characters that are actually in this.

Although the story is completely stand alone in Seventh Star-- you'll get a lot of OH WOW moments from the Wormskull story as they are linked
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Sat Jan 21, 2023 10:08 pm

@Kimo
Great to see you here at 7th Star. I thought it may not be long before you hopefully turned up after Barry.
Yes, I found I could pass under some of the grates in the sewer so had to go back and thoroughly search again. I was tantalised by a glimpse of other passageways across the sewer channel where it looked like you could climb down a ladder in the sewer and across to another ladder...Eeewwh!! But I couldn't find a way through so had to leave it. Did not find the black "non-mapped" area +::Dunno ...You do go everywhere +::biggrin

@Crawfors
I'm up to just after Anubis and Methusaleh at the Pyramid and the only thing I can say is :razz:
Spoiler: show
Just when I thought I'd reached the final denouement...Methusaleh scarpered off!!! Now I'm trailing back through the Smoking Mountains and the only bright spot is I get to beat up some strange new beasts and gather more Dragon Ore and Dragon Blood needed for armors

FYI - I am currently 32:51 hours in with Quarry (46), Asyre (40), Duncan (55), and Sevyn (40). The rest of the team -
    Raja (36)
    Mar Gruk (35)
    Sapphire (36)
    Trine (33)
    Alden (33)
    Skye (34)
    Alessia (30)
    Vex (21) - forgot to pick him up earlier

Have I missed anyone? It feels a bit overwhelming with such a big team of characters and I'm not sure who to focus on. I'm a bit confused about the storyline and the 7th Star - is that Sevyn in which case where does Quarry fit in? I may have missed or not taken in some of the story. Anyway, I'm trudging back to Rinehart...

BTW, where do I find Bluecap Mushrooms, Bone Chips and Dark Ice? I don't seem to have come across these anywhere?

And did you see Kimo's post at Barry about a call for help from someone over in Angel Made? The work of the game developer is never done...serve you right for being good +::lol

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers