Seventh Star

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star

Postby crawfors » Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:50 am

the secret shop is in ALberta.
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Shotz! » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:27 pm

Loving all the hints I've gleaned from all you vets on here. I have another question though. LoL

Anyone know which creatures drop the "talisman of power" and the "soul essence"? These are the only 2 items I can't seem to find, or at least forgot to write down. And I'm guessing "Hellstone" and "meteorite" are up in the snowy lands that I can't get to yet. Any help directing me is appreciated. :)
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby kimo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:06 am

crawfors wrote:kimo

crafting/alchemy increase by using it
not by unlocking all your currently recipes

a little secret is utilizing the amari dungeon-- -b uying shit loads of mithril ore and crafing hundreds of mithril armor

you can also use the secret shop in jordan to do this

@crawfors
It was your last line above that made me think I had missed a secret store in Jordan. I did find the one in Alberta which sells very valuable Dark Onyx.

@Shotz!
Meteorite is a drop from some enemies, but Hellstone is most likely in the Prehistoric Island that doesn't unlock until you have sucessfully completed the frozen area. I don't have any Hellstone either. Guess I need to visit Hell.

Soul Essence and Talisman of Power are drops from more powerful enemies. Sorry, but I have never kept track of who drops what except I do know any Skeleton-looking enemy drops Bone Chips and Skulls. Kinda makes sense.

You can buy Talisman of Power from
Spoiler: show
the secret store in Alberta. 2 NPCs sell different items.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Shotz! » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:28 am

@ Kimo

Thanks!! I can't believe I missed the blonde hair of the second npc in the shop. LoL

I'll keep looking around for stronger enemies, I guess. I need to level up a bit anyway.
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:45 am

@Shotz! and @Kimo
Don't forget to keep an eye out for when you can get into the Mine.
Lady JJ reminded me about it - it has very tough enemies but significant amounts of loot including... +::shhhh
soul essences, bone chips, dragon blood, talismans of power, etc.

Sorry, I didn't keep a good record of who dropped what either +::Annoyed except most dragons drop dragon's blood and ore (duh), Snow Dragon's drop bluecap mushrooms and dark ice, prehistoric beasts seem to drop copious amounts of precious stones, and hellstone definitely by enemies in Hell.
You both sound like you're having fun +::biggrin

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Shotz! » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:43 am

MerryX wrote:@Shotz! and @Kimo
Don't forget to keep an eye out for when you can get into the Mine.
Lady JJ reminded me about it - it has very tough enemies but significant amounts of loot including... +::shhhh
soul essences, bone chips, dragon blood, talismans of power, etc.

Sorry, I didn't keep a good record of who dropped what either +::Annoyed except most dragons drop dragon's blood and ore (duh), Snow Dragon's drop bluecap mushrooms and dark ice, prehistoric beasts seem to drop copious amounts of precious stones, and hellstone definitely by enemies in Hell.
You both sound like you're having fun +::biggrin

MerryX

Oh I'm having a blast! I'm trying to level up a bit and craft most of the stuff I can before I head to fight Anubis. With all the hints from you guys and some exploring, I've found pretty much everything I need.

Now if only all the dragons dropped ore, as well as blood, I'd be all set. Haha

This is exactly the kind of game I enjoy. I am going to do Barry after this one since I've read such great recommendations.
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby Shotz! » Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:48 am

@ Merry

Wait did you mean the dragons on the way to Alberta, or is there some others I should be fighting?
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 31, 2023 12:51 pm

loL! shotz there are dragons all over the game! just have to find the ones you want to kill :P
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Shotz! » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:19 pm

crawfors wrote:loL! shotz there are dragons all over the game! just have to find the ones you want to kill :P

@ crawfors

LoL But which ones drop more dragon ore. I've been searching all over and only have 4 after a couple of hours.
Shotz!
Wanderer

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:26 pm

i wouldn't worry about it so much.
i'd move on and try to find hellstone

:)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:32 pm

@MerryX
My party was standing in front of the Magic Cave as I started the game this morning. I remember the posts about forgetting and the Cave is definitely worth the trouble.

@Shotz!
There are Hellstones in the Cave, but you can only access the cave after finishing the frozen region up north. You'll enjoy the ice dragons.

A tip for anyone who is considering entering the optional Magic Cave near Reinhart.
The enemies seem to be very resistant to physical attacks, so use any strong magic spells you have. My party is Quarry(49), Trine(41) used as support because only physical ATK for him, Duncan(63), Sevyn(48) her Ultima spell is worth the MP as long as you have MP potions.

@Crawfors
The Obsidian Plate can be equipped to Quarry's head. Also, the "Historian" in Reinhart is still talking about Dark Elves. And I accidentally found the "The Rembrandt" while wandering around and trying to remember what is where. Did I miss an NPC clue? +::Dunno
Just an FYI.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby kimo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:52 pm

I just finished off the Dragon of Perdition and used 14 Mega Elixirs. When will my trophy be sent? +::YAY +::biggrin

Questions for anyone who may know.

1. I am missing 1 "Item" recipe to synthesize (176/177). I have synthesized all the Weapons and Armor, so I guess I need to synthesize more Items to get the missing recipe. Or am I wrong about that?

2. The historian in Reinhart is now saying when the Balrog is gone, the Ultimate Weapon will appear near Sevyn. She was supposedly found in Crescent Valley. Do I need to go find a weapon in Crescent Valley? If so, where the heck is that? Or is Sevyn the weapon?

3. When the portal is opened by Meduin (sp?), is that a point of no return?

It seems like I may be getting near the end now. +::Thumbup
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:47 pm

hey Kimo

if you return to where you found Sevyn, you'll find a lovely surprise :)

for 3. you can enter the portal and walk back out- it insn't a point of no-return but that is the final zone to beat the game
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:53 pm

crawfors wrote:hey Kimo

if you return to where you found Sevyn, you'll find a lovely surprise :)

for 3. you can enter the portal and walk back out- it insn't a point of no-return but that is the final zone to beat the game

Thanks, but I don't remember where Crescent Valley was.

And do I just need to make more items before getting the final recipe?
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:26 pm

you were Trine... you had left a castle and got on a small island to find Sevyn..
get in your boat and search.. there's a only a few small islands :)
crawfors
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers