Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Seventh Star

Re: New RPG: Seventh Star

Postby Ducati » Mon Jan 23, 2023 11:17 am

Me too Merry - sadly back to pt work!!! Anyway you are correct the more you synthesise the quicker you level up and new strong items appear for synthesis until you can reach level 10?

As for the hovering bot thing sorry about that (tee he he) but really i used sooo many mega x's and the first time i tried it i got slaughtered so i left it until i got much stronger.

Now off to play Barry
Have fun team x +::YAY
Ducati
Peasant

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 5:38 pm

I think Iam lost. I am in four rivers with sapphire, alden trine, sevyn,skye and alessia, but I dont remember where I have to go! +::sos
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:12 pm

i can't help you any unless you tell me what's going on in the story

wait. walk into Quarry's house

duh

you're looking for Quarry

(green house, northwest section of 4 rivers if i remember correctly)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MONCHA5 » Mon Jan 23, 2023 6:57 pm

crawfors wrote:i can't help you any unless you tell me what's going on in the story

wait. walk into Quarry's house

duh

you're looking for Quarry

(green house, northwest section of 4 rivers if i remember correctly)

YES! I went to imperial cave +::Dance. Do I have to return to the town?
MONCHA5
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:21 pm

yes.
Spoiler: show
after the war- asyre clearly says let's get her to FOur Rivers,
then later they say Quarry is in four rivers- let's return there.

GUys/gals I don't have a ton of fat in the dialogue in my games- you will eventually notice i do have a LOT of subtleties.
Spoiler: show
things involving DUncan and his past. etc.

you have to pay close attention because i ALWAYS tell you where to go.

don't skim through the dialogue

Hope this helps :)
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:32 pm

kimo wrote:@LadyJJ
I'm playing rather slow, so hurry back when you get some bandwidth to download the game. Hope you and your family are having a fun holiday.

Got back yesterday. It was a very nice two weeks, thank you. After two weeks of being away, though, I was more than ready to come back home to my family.
I was able to finally download the demo. After so many fails, I was finally able to do it at 4am one morning. Like Barry, the BMT download went smoothly, so all good. :)

I've found Sevyn. I'm not sure if I've found everything/everyone I was supposed to, but I do have lots of goodies. I guess I need to do a little more hunting for a boss in the SE and an excalibur.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:17 am

Ducati wrote:Me too Merry - sadly back to pt work!!! Anyway you are correct the more you synthesise the quicker you level up and new strong items appear for synthesis until you can reach level 10?
As for the hovering bot thing sorry about that (tee he he) but really i used sooo many mega x's and the first time i tried it i got slaughtered so i left it until i got much stronger.
Now off to play Barry
Have fun team x +::YAY

@Ducati
Have fun - I loved Barry +::heart It's a great game too +::biggrin

@Lady JJ
Welcome back and it sounds like you're steaming ahead.
Excalibur is WICKED - worth getting particularly if you can before taking on that flying dragon in the SE. I'd be interested to hear if that helps make the battle not quite so difficult.

@Crawfors
Yes, LOTS of subtleties ...(mutter under breath) which I have sometimes missed. I have learned to be a bit more careful with you and write things down verbatim. That being said I would have completely failed the Excalibur quest as I don't usually go back around talking to NPCs I have already spoken to. Tricky, tricky... :razz:

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:53 am

yeah a lot of the dialogues change throughout the game with Npc's

next level developer stuff here folks
lmao!
crawfors
Explorer

Postby kimo » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:16 am

@LadyJJ
What the heck? I'm just getting to the end of the Gnoll Cave. Welcome home!

Am I really that far behind everyone? I've never found Sevyn that I remember. +::Dunno

@Crawfors
I get the subtle hints/clues provided in the script. But when I don't write something down, a 1/2 day later it will be forgotten. Sometimes I wish the NPC that gave specific instructions would repeat them until the task(s) are completed if at all possible. And I do talk to every NPC because of your comment about changing dialog.
aloha,
kimo lange
kimo
Bounty Hunter

Postby Lady JJ » Tue Jan 24, 2023 1:28 am

I'm trying to construct some notes from memory, which is never very successful with me. In the Golem Caves, on the way to Roden (?sic) where you find Sevyn, there is a secret path through the black to a chest. I remember it was a really good find, but I've forgotten what exactly it was. Maybe the Genji gloves? Can anybody confirm this?

In Skullder's mountain, you can trigger an encounter by stepping in the center of the pentagram.

I have the ship, have had my first encounter with Methuselah, and Maduin has told me I need to go north to find Perfect Ice. I'm taking this opportunity to see what monsters have surfaced now that Methuselah has awakened.

These are the mini/super bosses I've found thus far now that Methuselah is awake
Leviathan (Forgotten Trail south of Pyramid, drops Leviathan Armor)-fairly easy
Demon of the Dunes (outside Alberta Palace)
Eden (Path north of Rinehart)
Looks like there are a few more from the comments I've been reading.

What's up with the Magical Mines NE of Rinehart? Was I supposed to go there earlier? Those enemies are brutal! Maybe they've been beefed up since the great Methuselah Awakening? Seems like that's what's happening in other areas. Or maybe I'm not supposed to be there yet? I'm not sure I tried going there before.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:06 am

Lady JJ wrote:...In the Golem Caves, on the way to Roden (?sic) where you find Sevyn, there is a secret path through the black to a chest. I remember it was a really good find, but I've forgotten what exactly it was. Maybe the Genji gloves? Can anybody confirm this?

No, I don't think it was the Genji Gloves this time as that was in Barry of Wrath. It was something else but I can't remember either and didn't make a note. If Kimo is going through after us, perhaps he can let us know?

Lady JJ wrote:...What's up with the Magical Mines NE of Rinehart? Was I supposed to go there earlier? Those enemies are brutal! Maybe they've been beefed up since the great Methuselah Awakening? Seems like that's what's happening in other areas. Or maybe I'm not supposed to be there yet? I'm not sure I tried going there before.

I am so glad I logged in to read your comments, Lady JJ, as I had forgotten completely about the Magical Mines. I kept checking in and it kept saying in effect "Not Yet", and then forgot about it. I was on my way to tackle Methuselah for the second time through the portal Maduin opened after I got the Perfect Ice and Perfect Fire, and had to do an about face to go back.
You're right - the enemies are tough and seem to be particularly impervious to physical strikes, although magical attacks seem to do much better.

kimo wrote:@LadyJJ
What the heck? I'm just getting to the end of the Gnoll Cave. Welcome home!
Am I really that far behind everyone? I've never found Sevyn that I remember. +::Dunno

You find Sevyn with Trine's party after the play switches from the South to the North - from memory, I think this happens shortly after you pick up Alessia and go back to Rinehart for a party.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby catsmeow » Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:34 am

@ crawfors
Thankyou Thankyou so much it was awesome, finally finished. +::Thumbup I am now in suspense to the next episode ;) I will be checking in regularly to the site waiting with bated breath. +::biggrin
catsmeow
Wanderer

Postby watts712 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:16 am

Hello, I started getting message says
Loading error failed to load;ing/weapons/claws2.png retry
I keep retrying and restarting keeps saying same thing.. it stayed when I got to Southport..
Love the game!!!

Just took off the dragon claw from Raja and don't get the error message
watts712
Bard

Postby crawfors » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:51 am

@ cats

omg you finished it!? great for you!! i hope you really loved it :)
(have you played Wormskull ? you may want to do that)

@watts lol yeah the dragon claw caused more issues than it has proven to be worth
glad you got it figured out though, someone else had the same issue.

YOu didn't get Sevyn yet because it's later in the game--- and a lot of it is meant to be a wonderful surprise but it's difficult to keep things secret for long lmao
crawfors
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Tue Jan 24, 2023 3:15 pm

crawfors wrote:
YOu didn't get Sevyn yet because it's later in the game--- and a lot of it is meant to be a wonderful surprise but it's difficult to keep things secret for long lmao

@Crawfors
Oops… +::shhhh Sorry +:oops: Got carried away - fine balance sometimes with the fun discovering for yourself and needing a hand :)

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers