Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Echoes of Numa

Echoes of Numa

Postby Indinera » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:07 pm

ECHOES OF NUMA

$19.99

This is the latest game by Valkyria Games, a throwback to the good ol' days in visuals!

Image Image

SUMMARY:

Many centuries ago, the Goddess Numa sacrificed her physical self so humankind could survive. Now, present only
in spirit, she concedes her powers to those known as Vessels. These unique beings have the responsibility to wield
Numa's Light to better the world.
Jessabel is the guardian of the next Vessel, Allegra. Responsible for educating her, training her and in this
particular case, raising her, will soon find out that there is more to Allegra than she could have ever imagined.
This one Vessel has the power to change everything. It's Jessabel's duty to make sure Allegra does well. For the sake
of humankind.

FEATURES:

- A heart touching story that connects deeply with the human experience as a whole.
- Compelling characters each with their own impact on the world they live in.
- A true sense of adventure. Travelling through woods, mountains, ships, caves and ruins, this is a classical
RPG experience.
- Quest Journal.
- Mouse Support.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: Echoes of Numa

Postby Del » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:31 pm

Hello, everyone!

While I worked on this game I took into consideration all the feedback you guys have given me over the past year.
Things like better character deveopment, better pacing and more exciting gameplay and story development as well were all things I worked hard on to improve upon the latest games.

I hope you guys enjoy it and if I anything comes up, I'm here to help you out.

Oh, I forgot to mention in the features but the gameplay lenght should go up to about 20 hours.

Enjoy! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:52 pm

Ok, I hear you Del. I purchased the game. I played only 5 minutes so far but I can recognised the music of Laxius Force!... It pretty cute and classic! Only 41 mo for 20 hours of play time? It's a bit like Aveyond, no? These Amaranth games were only few mo for hours and hours of game. So I let you know how I feel about this game later. But, in general, I really enjoy your creations...
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:35 pm

Hi, Gorilla4. The engine with which the game was made ends up producing smaller file sizes, indeed, which I think is a plus. :)

Thank you for your support and please do let me know your thoughts on the game. Enjoy!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:39 pm

Thank you Del! After the cutseen (just after the fight with some godess that Allegra destroyed) where Jessabel said she wanted to contact the Bastion, the character start to walk a little bit slower than usual. Is it possible to fix this as it was before? Starting in the room next to the room of Jessabel. Would be more fun.
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:27 am

Quick fix, done. I'll let you know when the new build is available.
How are you enjoying the first hour or so? :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:16 pm

I think the game is really good! A lot of story. Challenging battles, a little less when you equiped new gears. I enjoy myself pretty much. I like the names of the characters too. I had a friend called Allegra so I can so much relate to the story!
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:44 pm

Well, same problem with slow moving. A suggestion is to have dash in options. Another suggestion is items in containers especially since there's so many, a few wouldn't hurt. And of course some secret rooms. LF music requires secret rooms!!!
All in all on demo story line is better than your past games so far. I don't know but it would seem more time spent adding things we really like instead qty. of games released, would make it more worth the price also meaning longer game play. I'd rather spend $20-25. with more game play and what I expect from a good game. Still debating whether to buy or not. I've
played your latest demos but haven't purchased like I used to always purchase because I do expect more. Apologies if this seems harsh because I do like most of your games. :)
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:47 pm

Hi, ZuluKat.
Your comments are not harsh at all, and you are completely right about them. That is why I worked harder and longer on this game and will continue to do so for my future games. As you could tell, the story is better crafted and so are the other aspects of the game. If you do give it a chance, I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for your feedback, as always.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Fri Jan 27, 2023 8:43 pm

The patched build is now available for download. After downloading it, simply enter the Mountain Trail, from either side and it will fix the speed problem.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:03 pm

I bought the game and slowness is still present. Is it because I used a save from demo?
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Gorilla4 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:18 pm

Zulucat, you have to enter the mountains north and it will go back to normal speed, even if you go out of the mountains...
Gorilla4
Bard

Postby Del » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:10 am

Exactly, ZuluKat. I have fixed the scene where the speed is reduced but since you already went through it I applied a fix elsewhere so you wouldn't have to start over. You have to enter the mountain for that fix to be applied.

Gorilla4, thanks for helping out!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:18 pm

I just went back through the mountain. On another problem after General says he will inform ship captain to take them to the coordinates the captain only goes to East not the island. Did I miss something? Or is this in need of a fix? Game has been good so far. I like the story line, repeat monsters would be a plus. There's something about grinding levels to get stronger lol. Thanks!

p.s. you can't get to the captain of ship in east port if that has anything to do with it.
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:35 pm

Hi, ZuluKat. Do you mean after you go through the Aqueduct and return to the Fortress?
If so, the Generals then tells you to speak with the captain at West Twinport, he will take you where you need to go. Head to West Twinport and speak with the Captain in the ship at the docks. Let me know if that helps.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers