Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: The Crimson Pearl

Re: New RPG: The Crimson Pearl

Postby MerryX » Fri Jun 16, 2023 2:20 am

Del wrote:MerryX, instead of going to the king you must go to the Solitary Beach. It's a small island to the south, enter the Cave of Solitude and you will see a portal that will take you to the next dungeon.
Let me know if you manage to find it.

Hi Del,
Yes, all found and done. Thank you +::Thumbup

I took around 7 hours, and levelled all characters up to Level 29. The story was good, really liked the artwork, and the game mechanics worked flawlessly. I'm afraid I can't comment on the music as I played with the BGM down.

I did find the directions a bit misleading with only showing up one antistone in the inventory and I was positive in the dialogue I had been directed to return to Beacon Aires with the 3 antistones. There were no directions to go to the solitary beach other than from you just before - or at least none I saw. I found this quite frustrating and nearly gave up a few times.

Overall, I think the game is okay but to be honest I have preferred other ones you have developed (e.g., Echoes of Numa, Crown of Light, Darker Tides, Breath of the Gods, She Who Rises, Moonfall, Sandfall, and particularly From Within).

All the best,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Thank you for your feedback, MerryX.
I'm very happy to know you have been supporting me throughout all these games. Thank you! :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby ZuluKat » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:23 pm

Hi Del. while in the Plains I got an error inside the house in the south east area when I went to check the bed on second floor. NoMethodError occurred while running script. undefined method 'set_face' for NilClass. Game is pretty good so far otherwise. +::sos
ZuluKat
Explorer

Postby Del » Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:32 am

Hi, ZuluKat.

I'll look into that but rest assured that there is nothing in that bed. It's an event page that wasn't supposed to be there.
So you can move foward without worrying about having left something behind.

I am happy to know you are liking the game!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers