Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

New RPG: The Crimson Pearl

New RPG: The Crimson Pearl

Postby Indinera » Fri May 12, 2023 11:41 am

THE CRIMSON PEARL

$19.99

Image Image

This is the latest game by Valkyria Games.

SUMMARY:

The Blight has plagued The Kingdom for as long as one can remember. Characterized by a malign force that conjures up vile creatures from another world, The Blight has been the burden every citizen, from commoner to royalty, has to
deal with.

Ashanti and Scarlett, two witches and therefore outcasts, believe they have found out a way to fight The Blight and defeat it once and for all. Their path to such solution will drastically change their lives. They will have to deal with hardship, betrayal and their own flaws.

FEATURES:

- A moving storyline full of twists and turns.
- A semi open-world experience where you explore the different locations in the game at your own discretion and
pace.
- A vast world with varied locations to explore.
- Quest Log.
- Mouse Support.
- Up to 20 hours of gameplay.

SCREENSHOTS:

Lost in the game? Please feel free to use this thread to ask your questions! :) +::Thumbup
ENJOY!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Re: New RPG: The Crimson Pearl

Postby Pixieme » Sun May 14, 2023 2:28 pm

Sleeping at the inn is not recharging HP or MP for any party member but Ashanti. Is this intentional? Scarlett is pretty useless without her skills. And if Ashanti spends all her time healing the other party members, she’s not much use against the monsters.
Also, you have to agree to sleep at the inn without knowing the cost.
Pixieme
Peasant

Postby Del » Sun May 14, 2023 5:59 pm

Thanks for reporting this.

It has been fixed and we're updating the build right away. I will let you know when it's available.

I hope you are enjoying the game. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Indinera » Mon May 15, 2023 6:02 am

Both the full game and demo have now been updated!
• Play my latest games! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Indinera
Site Admin

Postby Pixieme » Mon May 15, 2023 5:13 pm

I reloaded the DEMO and all party members are now recharging HP and MP. It’s has made a world of difference. I'm really enjoying the game and I purchased the full version. I like the plot and the characters. And, being navigationally challenged and no guide available, I like that the dungeons are pretty straight forward (so far). Please note that the inns are still not providing a cost before you have to commit to a stay. Thanks for the fast fix and for a fun game.
Pixieme
Peasant

Postby Del » Tue May 16, 2023 10:51 am

Thank you for the kinds words, Pixieme.
I am very happy to know that you are enjoying the game. Have fun!
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby briony » Tue May 23, 2023 3:50 am

there is a sparkle behind the trees at the first fort but if you click on it -game crashes and an notice comes up - no method error occurred while running script- undefined method set icon for nil:nilclass-
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby Del » Tue May 23, 2023 10:19 am

Thanks for the catch! :)

It's being updated as we speak.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby Del » Wed May 24, 2023 12:31 pm

This has been updated. :)
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby lppedersen » Sun May 28, 2023 5:13 pm

It is a good game, but normaly i use much longer time to play a game than it is said to take.
I used 5,5 hours the first time, and 3,5 second time, so there is alot of time up to 20 hours that it is said to take.
lppedersen
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Sun Jun 11, 2023 3:53 am

Hi Del,

I just finished playing the demo which was a solid start (about 1.5 hours as I had to back track a few times when I was unable to keep my MP topped up) and it gave me a good idea of the game and how it plays. I am enjoying the story so bought the full version to find out what happens - or at least go on the journey as we usually end up with good triumphing over evil one way or another +::biggrin The characters are interesting and I really like how they look.

One glitch I did pick up you may already know about - in Wanderers' Plains when you go in the hut and upstairs, if you click on the bed (who knows...I might have been able to rest and re-charge!!?), an error message comes up and the game shuts down. Sorry...can't remember the error message +:oops:

Anyway, I'm on to the next part of the quest and I'll keep you posted.

MerryX :)

Update - I have realised I have run into a major glitch. I have just completed Snowfall Village and the (Endless) Tower - 30+ levels!!! I was able to beat the monster at the top and gain the Antistone, and then noticed I have only one Antistone and I should have two as I also defeated the monster (?dragon) in the Underwater Cave (after Gedda Village/Wanderers' Plains). I've retraced my steps to check and there's nothing!
So I am faced with the prospect of having to try and find an earlier save and go back and repeat. I think I may have also managed to do them the wrong way round as the Underwater Cave was a challenge and the Tower was ridiculously easy +:::| Maybe that's why it got stuffed up +::Dunno
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:31 pm

Hi, MerryX!

I am happy to know you're having a good time with the game.

I don't think the number of the antistones you have will be a problem. Are you now prevented from moving foward with the story? I don't think you are, if you are, let me know and I'll look into it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Postby MerryX » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:52 am

Del wrote:Hi, MerryX!
I don't think the number of the antistones you have will be a problem. Are you now prevented from moving foward with the story? I don't think you are, if you are, let me know and I'll look into it.

Hi Del,

Thanks for getting back to me. Okay, I'll continue on but if I get back to the King and he spits in my face that I only have two antistones instead of three, I'll be a tiny bit cross!! +::Annoyed

MerryX ;)
MerryX
Explorer

Postby MerryX » Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:26 am

MerryX wrote:
Del wrote:Hi, MerryX!

Hi Del,
Thanks for getting back to me. Okay, I'll continue on but if I get back to the King and he spits in my face that I only have two antistones instead of three, I'll be a tiny bit cross!! +::Annoyed
MerryX ;)

Nope...I knew it!! I completed the 3rd part - a dragon (Predator) in the bowels of the earth, and my inventory still only says I have one antistone instead of three +::cry I went back to the King/Beacon-somthing and he still tells me to only come back when I have all three antistones.

Any suggestions, Del, as I don't know what else I can do now? What a bummer!!

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby Del » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:59 am

MerryX, instead of going to the king you must go to the Solitary Beach. It's a small island to the south, enter the Cave of Solitude and you will see a portal that will take you to the next dungeon.

Let me know if you manage to find it.
Del
Bounty Hunter

Next

Return to Games from other Developers