Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

The Last Vampire Hunter

Re: The Last Vampire Hunter

Postby Mapster » Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:50 pm

I have gotten a couple of weapons I can't seem to equip on anyone, the Soldier Axe and the Barbarian Axe. What gives?
Mapster
Bard

Postby doublegun » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:19 pm

Hi,
I bought this games on 6/30, My password has expired. I need a new one so I can download the latest copy of the game.
I have the same problem of the door on the 2nd. opening and then get message that it can't file a file.

thanks for your help
doublegun
doublegun
Wanderer

Postby MerryX » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:12 pm

Hi Anima,

I have just completed the game - took me just under 7 hours and leveled team up to level 20. My experience of the game was a bit disappointing as I did not feel it was up to the standard I have found in your other games (e.g., The Last Seal, Knights of the Throne, Shadows of the Night).

I had a number of error messages when I tried to enter some rooms and the game would shut down - happened at least 4-6 times in various places. There were other rooms and chests I could not reach as they were blocked (e.g., chapel in Neverwinter still not fixed).

Another aspect I did not enjoy was in the storyline
Spoiler: show
the early loss of Beaumont and it felt clumsy to pass on to his wife, Isolda, when he still figures prominently in all the screenshots.

And I was completely stumped by having equipment clearly intended for a fourth character who never appeared. It left a very unfinished hurried feel to the game as though it wasn't quite done +::Dunno

I did not like the combat - I am reasonably experienced but it felt by the time I had either earned enough TP to use a skill or tried to use one and then have to wait until the next round, I was either dead, dying or hopelessly behind the pace. In the end, I just slashed away with Claire's Fairy Breath regenerating HP. That was a handy skill +::Thumbup I also found it odd that Isolda's two offsiders ended up with very similar skills (e.g., Heal, Saint) which left a very unbalanced team.

So I'm afraid I did not really enjoy this game as much as I usually do when I play your games. I would not recommend it to others unless some more thought and work was done to address some the issues and fix the errors/missing files.

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers