Or the fairy world?
Or The Castle of the Black?
or Dragon's Cove?

:)
crawfors
Explorer

Re: New RPG: The Grindstone

Postby Lady JJ » Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:17 pm

Poutlaw wrote:How do you know when the game ends?? I think I have been everywhere and I cant seem to find any boats that go to the outlying areas? Ive been to Cathuel and Warfork or what ever there names are lol. Ive been to black rock, the castle , jordan the sand dunes and the hole. What am I missing ?/ I do see the sand dunes have a wall of tornados I cant get past. Also when in jordan they wont give me a quest. I also have the ledger for the woman in the jail but i cant select it to use. My players are in the 50s levels and ive been playing for 31 hours.
I am loving this game though !!! GAHHHHH +::YAY +::YAY

Getting the Jordan Boat
There's an NPC in a house in the southeast section of Jordan who loves to read. His wife is on the 1st floor and she complains he's always reading and never has time for her. He's on the 2nd floor reading. Buy this book at the Bookstore due south of his house.
There's an NPC across the water to the right of the entrance stairs to the Jordan Palace looking for Warcford Stout. Craft him as many as he wants.
Once your Jordan Factions is 20, visit Queen Margo again. She'll grant you access to a boat so you can visit other areas and also open the basement for you leading to a boss.

You need to bring the Ledger to the Guard Captain in Warcford, not to the elf prisoner. Has he given you that quest yet? If he is still telling you he doesn't trust you enough to give you a quest, then start making Warcford Sandwiches for one of the guards outside.

Also, if you've been to Carthule and spoken to Lord Traz, you know that he would love his inclusive community to include a human. Perhaps you've come across an NPC looking for a new home, somewhere different? Revisit her on the beach. If she says she's going to move there right away, go back to see Lord Traz.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby Poutlaw » Thu Jul 20, 2023 4:29 pm

No I havent been to those places , I cant figure out how to get there!! You didnt answer the questions lol . Please help Im tired of going back and forth . +::YAY How do you " GET" to these places ?? OOps nevermind I found a ship !!! lol +::YAY +::YAY +::YAY
Poutlaw
Peasant

Postby crawfors » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:58 pm

anyone try out a Dark Elf- Shadow Knight

or Goblin- Rogue yet??
crawfors
Explorer

Postby Lady JJ » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:18 pm

crawfors wrote:anyone try out a Dark Elf- Shadow Knight

or Goblin- Rogue yet??

I had a Dark Elf-Shadow Knight. Not terribly impressive. I couldn't figure out whether she needed strength or magic. I ended up using all my extras on her to give both. For example, if all my characters had 1000 VE, then my warrior got +5 STR, Shadow Knight +5 STR, Cleric +5 MAG and Mage +5 MAG. Then I'd use the extra scrolls/fish to give the Shadow Knight +5 MAG as well. I alternated every 2000 VE with +5 STR, +5 STR/+5 MAG, +5 MAG, +5 MAG with +5 DEX across the board. I couldn't beat the Black King until all my characters were Lvl 120+. And that was using a Mega Elixir each turn with plenty of Phoenix Downs. At those levels, I should have been able to beat the Black King with a party of goldfish! LOL. I also needed to be sure all my characters got their turn in before the Black King. Oh, and probably 1.5M gold to increase everyone's resistance.
Lady JJ
Bounty Hunter

Postby crawfors » Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:11 pm

what i found.. is basically dumping everything into MAGIC did wonders for the shadow-knight
because those damage over time spells really hit hard
and your swift action harm touch and death touch get ramped up big.

I think it's one of the higher damage dealing classes when built that way!
with the swift action NUKES you can end most battles before they truly begin
hahahaha
crawfors
Explorer

Hobgoblin insignia

Postby jincyk » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:35 pm

Silly question, but does anybody know how many of these things that woman wants? I keep farming them and she keeps asking for them and I'm wondering if it's a glitch or something. Also, where is the person who wants a frost froth? I can't remember. I should be writing this stuff down...
jincyk
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:40 pm

what things? more information please.

I believe people in the desert want frost froth
crawfors
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:20 pm

I mean hobgoblin insignias. Just outside the Warcford Mines there's a house with a woman who wants them.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:53 pm

no glitch, no bug

just as much experience and gold as you want to gain from it

notice it isn't attached to any FACTIONS

If it's attached to a faction it will increase in some way- eventually leading to some type of award

since that's just gold/exp you can do it til your heart is content :)

i hope that helps!!
crawfors
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:14 pm

Yes, it does. Thanks!
jincyk
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:37 pm

Forgot how to get to Dragon Cove. Where's the boat for that?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:02 pm

i believe you can get there from MARGO (around ANvil it's the frost towns)
OR
you can probably get there from the Great Library
crawfors
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:17 pm

Is there a way to get past the whirlwind in the desert?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby crawfors » Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:42 pm

there is not.
crawfors
Explorer

PreviousNext

Return to Games from other Developers