Laxius Soul Forever Heroes Maiden Maiden Odessa When the Light Dies

Absinthia

Re: New RPG: Absinthia

Postby jkweath » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:58 pm

Hello everyone, sorry I've been gone for so long! I've been on hiatus so I wasn't aware of the bug until just a few days ago!

I've updated Absinthia to version 1.37 (originally 1.32). It has a lot of various bugfixes including a fix to Zulucat's problem:
Spoiler: show
In the Katti Town sequence, a log will move out of the way after defeating a certain enemy, allowing the player to pass even if the NPC positions get reset

If any other problems pop up and I'm not around, it's fastest just to email me at Jkweath (@) gmail.com.
jkweath
Bard

Postby MerryX » Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:00 am

Hi jkweath,

I have just finished the game - took me about 24 hours with a bit of "lost" time with some of the puzzles. The one that nearly did me in was the sliding blocks in the lava caves before you get to Lilith. It took me ages!!! +::cry

Anyway, finally managed it and got through to the end. I had such a good time - as I said in an earlier post, it was really something and hit everything on my wish-list ;) I thought the storyline was an absolute stand-out, music, graphics and character development (level 41), battles, skill development and the way the team worked together. The only downside for me was that one dratted puzzle +::grrr

I do have to say I actually really liked Lilith 8)

I am hoping with the ending that there is a possibility for the story to continue. I really hope so +::whistle

Thank you again and to all the people who contributed. I would absolutely recommend this game.

All the best,

MerryX
MerryX
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:34 pm

I have a really hard time seeing the rectangle around the choices (skill, save, status, etc., as well as battle choices). I've tried monkeying with the options (UI) but that doesn't do anything. Is there at least a keystroke for SAVE?
jincyk
Explorer

Postby jincyk » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:07 pm

I've been in Typh for a week, playing in hard mode, leveling up to 40, and I still can't take on the 5 guys. Almost did just now and just when Hydroxus was alone and possibly beatable I got a "type error" and that was the end of that. I think I'll have to quit.
jincyk
Explorer

Postby briony » Mon Oct 09, 2023 3:48 am

need help with the record book - I think number 88 in the beasts is Lillith but cannot find number 11 in the armor nor number 36 in weapons - help would be appreciated - also what is the sovereign Nana Ethel wants from Eastwood
briony
DreamLord of Myst

Postby firefly84 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:17 am

briony wrote:need help with the record book - I think number 88 in the beasts is Lillith but cannot find number 11 in the armor nor number 36 in weapons - help would be appreciated - also what is the sovereign Nana Ethel wants from Eastwood

Nana's souvenir is only something text like. Enter the keyword "Nana" in the Steam guide and you know when to talk to her again.

Bestiary #88 is Orb, found in a certain room in front of Lilith's Castle (see guide for EXP grinding spots).
Armor #11 is Wire Mesh and Weapon #36 is Hermit's Wisdom, remember that there is a slime selling things in Sorrowmurk.
firefly84
Wanderer

Postby firefly84 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:24 am

jincyk wrote:I've been in Typh for a week, playing in hard mode, leveling up to 40, and I still can't take on the 5 guys. Almost did just now and just when Hydroxus was alone and possibly beatable I got a "type error" and that was the end of that. I think I'll have to quit.

Search with CTRL+F for Hydroxus and follow my tactics.
It is doable but the type error was really bad luck. +::Thumbup
firefly84
Wanderer

Previous

Return to Games from other Developers